1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:40 pm

“Alright let’s go! If you need time to pay for it I will..,” said Blaze kissing his cheek. “Have fun love.... pick whatever one you want really there’s no special requirements for us...” she said smiling happily. She sat down on a bench and waited for him to find a few suits to try on. She talked to a couple of other people in the store as she waited.

(Would it be alright to have like an old lover of Blaze to show up st the wedding and cause drama?$
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:27 pm

((Yes! that's a great idea!))

Ryo smiled,"Thanks but I got it, don't worry." he said. Ryo walked over towards the area with suits handing neatly on different racks. It would take to long to get fit for a cutom suit so he decided to look for a pre-made one. He picked out a dark blue suit that matched Blazes dress, and another that was a deep grey that would pair nicely with a tie to match Blazes dress. He headed towards the fitting room and changed into the blue suit first.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:33 pm

When Ryo came out she smiled and said “that one looks great!! You look so hot...” at the last remark she blushed a bit and covered her face with her hands. She waited for him to try the other one before getting up and hugging him. “You look so good baby... their all look so good on you....”

(Cool I just wanted to make sure)
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Ryo blushed, "Th-thanks...I think I'll get this one instead of the grey. Plus it matched your dress." he added, smiling sheepishly. Ryo went and put the grey suit back. He went up and payed for the suit. "I think I migth have a tie to match at home but I'm not sure..." He mumbled to himself as they walked outside. Ryo kissed Blazes cheek,"Is there anything else that you wanted to look at, like shoes or something?" he asked.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:26 am

“Oh if you don’t have a tie I don’t mind running back out...” said Blaze sliding her hand into his. “I don’t really need to look at shoes.... I have pleany...” she said as she walked home with Ryo. “I can’t wait for the wedding! I haven’t seen some people for the longest time” she said nuzzling his neck softly.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Ryo smiled,"It's fine If I don't have a tie I can pick it up later." he smiled softly. "And I'm happy to get to meet some of your friends." he said,"But, I'm also a little nervous..." he said with a chuckle.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:33 pm

“Aaaawww their lil sweethearts! They’ll love you I’m pretty sure! Most of my friends are humans! The only person I’m worried about is if my ex is there.... but it’ll be fine!” Said Blaze reassuringly.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:05 pm

Ryo nodded, "Oh..Okay.." he said, unsure of what else to say at the moment. "Sicne it's still light out how about we get luncha nd we can just hang out around town?" he suggested.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:22 am

“Well it’s more fun when it’s dark, but having lunch and finding other things to do around town sounds amazing!” Said Blaze, as she clinged to his arm happily

(After the lunch shall we skip to the wedding, or do you want to wait or do it yourself in your next post?)
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:30 am

((Sure we can skip after lunch))

Ryo smiled,[b]"Yup! So is there somewhere in particular you would like to go? There are a lot of good restraunts and cafes around here!?"** he asked Blaze.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me