1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:21 pm

Thats right baby, and dont you forget iu Lizzy soon looked up at Eron and hugged into him, just glad that he was here. Have fun Sammy, dont be out too late! She watched him leave then looked at Eron, slightly neevous as to what was happening on Eartg in this world as it wasnt going to be how she remembered with Takeshi. Okay, lets go before i change my mind
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:58 am

Sammy nods at them and soon waved his last goodbye before he rushed off towards the house of his friend, there he just happily played. Eron smiles at her and said: "Change your mind? Are you that scared to return to your home?" He wondered what had her so nervous about it. Soon he took her hands and teleported them off to earth.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:50 am

Yes, I dont want to change my mind. I barely remember the place from after we met and i havent been in so long since I've been taking care of Sammy and adjusting to heaven itself Lizzy sighed softly and held onto his hands somewhat tightly and following him as they teleported, Liz held her eyes shut tight until they were there. I want to see my old house, is that okay with you?
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:53 am

"Alright then." Eron said and after they got there he heard her ask about her old house then he said: "We can do that... definitely fine with me but probably already have some people living there again so doubt we can go inside." He starts taking her there while he smiles at her holding her hand gently. Soon he said: "Earth is definitely a really interesting place I must say."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:50 am

Thats fine by me, I'd hate for it to be empty after all these years, I want someone else to make the amazing memories we did She grinned up at him, holding his hand in hers, iust enjoying his company more than anything. I suppose you could say that, a lot more dangerous than heaven, I'll give you that... I mean, heaven is just so pure! Lizzy sighed at him, completely unsure how to feel with a small nervous shaking
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:35 am

"Yes and as far as I heard it's a family living in there, so they are definitely making a lot of wonderful memories." He replied and sighs happily then he nods and said: "Heaven leaves no place for anything dark and negative, the earth is both good and evil and a place like hell is again only dark and evil... Earth has always fallen in the middle of a never ending war." He then shrugs a bit before saying: "So what would you enjoy doing on earth again?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:02 am

I'm happy for them but I still can't believr you convinced me to sell the place.... Liz sighed, hugging his arm as they walked, rather unimpressed but happy for the family none the less. Sge the glanced up at him with a small nod. Sounds like the best of both worlds of you ask me, although not the war part and all. Earth just has a good balance between exciting danger and safety. Plus, heaven doesnt really allow for trouble of any kind She looked up at him, clearly somewhat missing her home
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:11 am

"Well, I mean heaven is safer so I would much rather have you there and safe then here where demons crawl and people are more evil than good." He said and sighs a bit then smiles at her softly. Soon he nods at her words and then said: "Yes, it is of both worlds that is for sure but I don't see how anything evil is good at all... it causes jealousy, corruption, and many more bad things." He then looked over at her and chuckled while he said: "But seems like you miss it here hmm? Well, we can come to visit as much as you want."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:52 am

I mean, I would go wherever I needed to go to keep my family safe. She sighed softly, just enjoying the atmosphere of her home more than anything but soon looked back up at him. Yes but sometimes you need those things to survive, its not as black and white as you make it out to be. Lizzy soon looked slightly disheartened from what he said. I wouldn't say that, we do have a baby on the way and we have Sammy and you work a lot so chances of being down here are slim
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:41 am

Eron smiles at her gently and then placed his hand on her cheek while he said: "Perhaps, after all things like doing something evil to do a bit of good wouldn't have existed if that wasn't the case but it can still be a rather black and white thing... there isnt much of a gray zone but humans are made up of both parts, evil is something I would never understand fully." He then chuckled and said: "True but I'll still make sure that we visit when you wish... there are many places we can even visit."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me