1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:43 am

Perhaps I do, perhaps I don't but I much prefer yours to mine Lizzy grinned at him and watched him clean before she frowned ever so slightly. Oh? How's it not the safest? I mean there's no demons or humans here.... well accept me, kinda Liz shrugged but now she was slightly more worried about her and their baby. No, not at all, I rather enjoy the company, hes like a mini you
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:50 am

Eron just laughed a bit and shook his head saying: "Well alright then." He soon shrugs and said: "Well, you can still trip and fall, and clearly cut yourself with glass, so I mean that doesn't make it one hundred percent safe now does it?" He sighs as he knew he was probably being way too worried way too much. Soon he smiles and said: "Good to hear that, but I am sure he is more like you then he is like me."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:17 am

Lizzy let out a small hum and rested her head on her hands, tilting her head ever so slightly. That's still kind of worrying but its definitely a lot less worse than what could happen. I wish it was a hundred percent safe, not for me but for the kids... they dont deserve to come to harm Lizzy sighed, hugging her middle as she looked at him. No, he's definitely more like you, he looks just like you ane cares just as you do
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:35 am

Eron finished the cleaning then walked over to her before he gently lifts her chin and gave her a small kiss before he said: "Well, nowhere will ever be safe completely, but everyone needs a bit of pain through life too, its how we learn." He then smiles and said: "No, he is more like you, but yes he can lean towards me in appearance but personality-wise he is as caring as you are."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:16 am

Lizzy glanced up, looking at him with curiosity before blushing at his kiss then quickly ducked her head embarrassed. Well there should be somewhere safe for anoyone but I suppose that we need to learn, yes. I just wish that it didnt have to happen at all Lizzy reached out to him and hugged him tightly, just wanting to feel his warmth. No, I mean ... of course he's somewhat like me but he's a mini you Liz sighed, thinking she worried more than she cared
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:41 am

Eron smiles at her and soon hugged her close then just picked her up and said: "Sure, but that place would be a rare find and probably empty and zero gravity." He then held her closer and just softly said: "Maybe, but when I am around him he really feels like a mini you more, but I guess we both see the different parts of his personality." He soon kissed her cheek and said: "Now what would you like to do?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:52 am

Lizzy rested her head on his shoulder, glad for his warmth before letting out a small squeak as the ground was lifted from under her. Hey, I can stand you know... sounds like the perfect place if you ask me, it would me no responsibility for anyone Lizzy sighed, holding onto him even tighter. I think he's his own person already, they grow up so fast... Lizzy pouted, not wanting to get emotional before looking up at him. I want to know whats been happening on Earth but we can't leave Sammy and I dont want to scare him.
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:58 am

Eron smiles at her and said: "I know but it's so much nicer with you right here in my arms, I just love it very much." He soon nods and said: "They do grow up very fast, way to fast but soon we will have another little angel to take care of for a bit too." He chuckled a little and kissed her forehead. "Earth? Well we can ask someone to take care of Sammy, I mean he also has friends he doesn't mind playing with and then you can visit earth for a bit."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:44 am

Lizzy sighed at him, just wriggling her feet slightly as she couldnt touch the floor with them. You can hold me without taking me off the floor... She glanced him with a sigh and nodded. Yeah, I know but I like taking care of him, I just wish that he needed me more than he does, he's my baby She mumbled before looking up at him with a blush. Are you sure, I mean we can do something else if you want. I'm just wondering whats happened
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:46 am

Eron gently placed her back down but still held her close and said: "Okay okay, I'll do that then little cutey." He chuckled and then said: "You will still take care of him for quite a while, he is only five after all." He soon nods and then said: "Its fine, we can go, first we have to find someone to take care of Sammy and then we can go check out the human world for a bit."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me