1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:03 am

Liz sighed at Sammy's excitement but still nodded as it was true. You surprised me and im not used to such big wings... Lizzy smiled up at Eron with a slight blush, knowing it was a rather stupid reason but it was true. Flying shouldn't be that hard... I mean... Lizzy soon left her sentence hanging knowing she'd flown before but they wouldnt understand. Im sorry I also didn't do lunch... I got a bit distracted after all She blushed an even darker shade, feeling a bit of shame
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:13 am

"Understandable, you never had wings before so it will he something to get use too." He replied and then kissed her forehead before he smiles and said: "You would find if harder then you think sweetheart but you are also a fast learner." Soon he cleaned up a bit more and said: "Its alright, I'll start up lunch, you need to rest from that sudden shock you got." He smiles at her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:22 am

Lizzy nodded, glancing behind her again to make sure her wings didnt pop out again. Im definitely not used to having feathery things on my back so you could say that. Flying seem like fun so I'm sure I'll get it pretty quick. Liz soon followed after him and say on a chair to watch him. I dont think I need to rest as that wasnt that much of a shock, I've been attacked by a demon before, that was worse Liz sighed, resting head on the table and enjoying the cool surface. I'm just hungryyyy
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:32 am

Eron nods and then started making some pancakes for them all to eat for lunch, he then said: "Well you will get use to them eventually, soon enough it will all be completely natural to you so don't worry about that." He soon smiles and said: "Yes the demons were worse but it's still a shock my brave little angel so you do need to rest." He soon placed the plate of pancakes on the table for them then said: "Enjoy." Getting some toppings for them to add to it. Sammy grinned and got himself some and stuffed his mouth full.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:43 am

You do know you dont have to make pancakes for every meal right? She asked with a small laugh as she rested her head on the counter. I cant tell if you're more worried about me or our baby because it really wasn't a shock Liz grumbled with a small pout though quickly perked up at food being done. I always do. Sammy, don't eat too fast, you'll get tummy ache Liz tutted at him although ate in a pretty similar way due to her hunger
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:15 pm

Eron laughed and said: "Well I wasn't planning on making it for every meal but it's a nice meal for breakfast and lunch, so let's enjoy some of it more." He then kissed her forehead before he sits down and said: "I am worked about all of you, but don't worry to much about that." He laughed at Sammy who just looked at his mother and said: "You are doing the same mommy!"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:20 pm

Liz looked at his skeptically before nodding Sure but it's still a lot Lizzy laughed softly into her hand before watching Eron with a slight blush from the kiss, still not used to it being Eron. Sometimes you're more worried than me, a feet I didnt imagine possible. But still, you don't need to worry about us, we know what we're doing Lizzy looked at her son with a slightly shocked face. Yes... well, I'm not going to do it anymore and neither should you She gave a small huff as she slowed down eating
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:20 am

Eron smiles and said: "Perhaps, but it always places a smile in the faces of the two of you... so that makes me happy." He soon finished his food and then said: "Well I know that you do know what you are doing, but I love you two very much so can't help but be worried, not to mention number three soon to arrive." Sammy grinned and started eating slower too before saying: "I am copying mommy!"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:16 am

I suppose thats a very good reason for it. Sammy does have a very precious smile She laughed softly into her hand again then looked back up at him and sliding her plate away from her. You said yourself that no real harm can come to anyone in heaven. Plus, I'd not with an angry mother Lizxy leaned back in her chair and glassrd over at Samuel. She looked at him with admiring. Good Sammy, I wouldnt want you to make yourself feel sick
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:33 am

Eron smiles and nods then said: "So do you my little angel." He got the plates and started cleaning up then he said: "Well true but that doesn't mean it's always the safest." He continued cleaning before he watched Sammy grin at his mother's praise before he ran off to his room to play. Eron then said: "I hope he didn't keep you too busy."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me