The hidden wolf (Closed RP)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The hidden wolf (Closed RP)

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:34 pm

She stares him down, not saying anything for what was likely an uncomfortable amount of time. She had heard some of what had happened outside, and guessed that Venja would have even more to say once she was finished with this pack. And other alphas, to her knowledge, were always a pain in the tail. It was hard to convince a wolf to give up their power in general- and she had no plan to split power with some other canine. Normally wolves she kept were parts of packs or wolves that had since lost their leaders.

"I'm not much on pity", she begins, "but I'll hear you out. The pack is not in need of more wolves, but we can definitely sustain more if you would wish to stay and provide for us." she begins. "For as long as you wish to stay, of course. You can stick around as long as you're not freeloaders going for our food and if you treat pack members with the respect we deserve." She bares her teeth in an awkward attempt at a smile.

"As for a way out- which is what you would prefer to staying here, yes? The creature lets people in, it doesn't let them out. We can give you a general direction, but it would barely be of use to you. We don't have any specific landmarks for wherever the exit is now.. nor have we found any wolves that claimed to have seen it and returned. The creature moves it sometimes. If you want to leave, you better stop the thing from moving your exit... or stopping it from killing you and your pack first."

She stood up, adjusting her position on the stone she is sitting on. "Or you can stay here for a time, like I offered just before. We have no real reason to assist you too much, but we'll give you information if we can find it."

Of course, she had no wish to find the exit. It had been such a long time since she had been out there... and she had made this whole pack for herself. The alpha had no wish to lose it, nor did she wish to let her wolves go free out into the world. They were thriving here, and she wouldn't risk them... or her status.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:53 pm

Thunder stood there in awkward silence, until thankfully she had finally spoken, it felt like over 30 minutes. but it was probably just about 5-10 seconds.

He was scared to hear her first statement, but when he continued he felt more at ease.

"I overwhelmingly appreciate your hospitality. I'm sure my pack would like to rest for a day or so. But after that I assume we will be on the run again." He looked back, some had...sad but *leader knows best* looks on there faces. He felt like he got hit by a rock when he realized, others had looked at this place in amazement too. but not the same way he had. "And we will hunt for ourselfs. If we happen to find more then we need we will be delighted to bring it back to share. And respect is no question. I must admit its not going to be easy for me, but as long as I'm here I'll treat your members as equals, if not more." his eye twitched, pfft. He was still infuriated that he had to treat lowly members as, or higher than him. But to think about it what did he expect? *Oh wow your so cool, please sit in my seat with me and eat all of our rations* He laughed in his head, bringing a small smile to his face. He realized he had got much better then he should've.

As she continued his mind drifted back to his pack. He gave a small smile to them. Realizing he must have a talk with them. As well as the leader, if any......desired to not continue there long and dreadful journey. He sighed a bit "As much as that is information I didn't want to here. it does help. So I thank you for the bit of help you can provid for me. And as for the shadow. Perhaps any weakness you could know at hand? We have no intention on killing it. Since from our experience that seems quite out of the question. Though we may have to render it, as you have said, before it kills any more of my pack." He thinks about what he said. and wonders of there is anymore he could have added to it. Perhaps he could defeat the shadow. Let this pack out of the horrible jail they live in. But no matter what he thought, this was simply him lifting his head in the clouds, Will overly fictional ideas.

"I do not intend to stay. For I would like to continue my path as a alpha. not a member." at the slightest whisper of his voice, he had excluded "Though some of my pack may recon otherwise" "So any information you have about the creature I would be extremely delighted if you could share." he smiled
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:15 am

Sundial looks over the pack again, noting the look on some of their faces. She didn't like Thunder and his demands very much at all, wondering if she should just not bother with this and throw him out right then and there. But the other wolves...she wanted to see if she could get some of them to stay. After all, there was never anything wrong with having some more wolves in the pack, helping to hunt and do whatever else she needed them to. Thunder was a lost cause. Some of his wolves may not be.

"Fine." she says, but her tone reveals that she's not too happy about this. "You may stay around, but you won't be allowed to sleep in any of the dens for the main pack members. You can sleep out in the clearing away from the walking paths of our canines. I expect that none of you will cause any trouble while we are here- with me, my other ranks, and even the most normal member here. You are visitors and I expect you to remember that." Her voice gave off a tone that in truth she really would not want them to be there.

"We don't know how to defeat it." she says in a matter-of-fact tone. "Nor have we been looking into it. The shadow is dangerous and we only know how to keep it at bay for a general area... something we will not be telling the first random pack that comes in here." Who knew what they would do? They did seem to be wanting to leave, but they could also take their information and go create a rival pack. Sundial didn't want to deal with a rival pack: either if Thunder created it or one of her pack members found out and decided to make their own. No way.

"We know only some things. It always stays in this forest, so it is always around somewhere. It is much faster than the average wolf. It often plays with us before it actually slaughters us. It is possible to keep it away from an area- something I refuse to share- and it is also possible to draw it closer. If you have any wish to summon it to you, we can tell you that- but likely you would have no need to draw in something that only wants you dead."

Sundial pauses, looking at the wolves again. "That is all I will share. Now, what else do you want? I am not a big fan of visitors, and wish for this to be over as soon as possible." She stops again before smiling at some of the wolves. "Of course, we don't act the same way around our normal pack members." Just a bit of.. hinting for them to join properly.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:39 am

he spectated her eyes and the way she had been spectating them as well. He knew then his ideas where not bizzare. He didn't appreciate her not sharing much of anything except for they know stuff, but then again he understood why, this whole trip had been a great experience for thunder. Before he had spoke his mind he now has tried his best to see both sides of the conversion. He must gain her trust if he wants more information, and such task will not be easy. He wasn't so bothered about the dens, either. for they have been sleeping in misalinous places his whole travel anyway. He stayed quite through most of her words. swimming in deep thoughts. He looked back at his pack and gestured them to find a place to rest, as now it was just him and the gorgeous wolf sitting apon a stone.

"This may sound a bit crazy" he started, "And its clear my presence already isnt pleasant for you...But I'm pretty sure you noticed as well" He continued, serious and stern, but quite sad and overwhelmed. "If any case, my pack wants to murge with yours, would you be willing to take them in?" he asked, more sad then stern at this point. Like giving up your most favored family member. He looked at her hoping she would smile, and take the ones in that are tired and hungry from such a miserable journey. But was he? he felt a small part of him not wanting to let them go, for her to laugh in his face and give the pack no choice but to continue in thunders paws. But that wasn't right. That was selfish. "By the way, what should I call you?" he asks with a sligh worried smile

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:27 am

Sundial listened to them, tail tapping against the floor- yes, this was something she was hoping for. "We always accept more wolves into our pack if they wish to stay and follow our rules." she explained. "No rules too... strange, either. Just normal things about hunting, and... well, probably things similar to your own pack." She adjusts her paws. "If any are okay with that and wish to stay, I will happily take them."

"As for what I wish to be called. Just call me the alpha of this pack. I don't like visitors calling me by a.. more familiar name."
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:49 pm

he could see her being pleased about him asking. Witch he didn't suspect. but at the same time, he kind of did. He was happy to be reinsured more about the pack, so if any where to join. Maybe it wouldn't be hard for them to blend in, and have a new home. "Thank you." He replied before walking out and finding where his pack remained. In situations like this he was normally enraged. But at the moment he was just sad. He found his pack resting there heads. All of them seemed more peaceful then they ever had been on there path. So he knew. Just knew they where gonna want to stay. He wasn't pleased with his thoughts. And knew he couldn't sleep on them, he left the den and sat outside watching that stars.

*Creeeeeeeeeeek* "Every. single. move I make just UGH FIX THIS" Gadget screamed, for no one to hear. She was sick and tired of being broken. her metal joints scratching each other every step she took. Once she found her dwelling place, she seemed to have all sorts or bolts and nuts, already built back up limbs and everything. After a while, staring at her parts and peices scattered across the floor. She just got more enraged. She couldn't fix herself. "May I be of some assistance?" A calm, hollowed voice cried "Why did I glitch? THIS WASNT SUOPOSED TO HAPPEN. NOW THAT STUPID LITTLE PACK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THEY VALLEY HAS THEM" She screamed, her jaw not moving correctly to the words she was speaking "Calm down, dear. Everything will be alright." The voice spoke
"HOW WILL IT BE ALRIGHT? I CANT EVEN FOLLOW THEM CLOSE ENOUGH TO SEE ANTHING WITHOUT THEM HEARING MY PEICES GRINED EACH OTHER" the words spoken to her just made her more infuriated with the situation.
"Quite the temper..." The voice called seeming closer "Though things may have seemed to go south...This is how I love to play my game" it chuckled. Before gadget could reply, she fell. All her limbs spasing out on the floor, electricity sparking from sertain areas, after a few seconds. It stopped. But the silance still continued. after a few seconds, gadget spoke again. "It hurts.." Gadget said. Now calm, and feeling helpless. The voice clearly had empathy towards her, "I know dear. I know"

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:02 pm

She nods, not having much more to say to them. "Then go. Do what you like, as long as it breaks no rules. If I hear anything bad about you and your group, such as starting fights or whatever- you're getting thrown out before you can say a word." She looked at them harshly, a look on her face that implied she wouldn't hesitate. Sundial was serious about this, and she hoped the pack understood. Honestly, she never minded throwing wolves out of places.

The rest of the pack was milling around, talking with jumbled conversations and thoughts- it was the chaos you would expect from such a large group. Some of their appearances did turn heads, but for the most part the pack was taking it rather calmly.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:14 pm

Thunder nodded to every word the other alpha spoke. Making it sure he understood. She was harsh. But in a good way. He thought. Its good to stand your ground. "I promise you my pack is quite well mannered, if anything is to happen witch is most unlikely I'll have the situation fixed" he said confidently.

Pastel and Azeilen saw great wonders in this den. Exploring every little nook and cranny, But for others they felt kind of awkward. like being in a friends home you net yesterday. But they still felt the warm soft touch of home. Thunder fell asleep, outside of the den. He didn't intend to fall asleep, but he was just so tired.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:46 am

The pack continued to walk about- and some other wolves laid down outside the den to sleep, showing that it wasn't an abnormal thing to do. When it started to get darker some wolves woke up for night patrols and hunts- it felt dangerous, but due to the large builds and scars on the night hunters, they seemed prepared for it.

While Thunder was asleep, Scarscale and Whitepaw spoke to those hunters- and after a bit of conversation, the two pack members walked out to go hunt with them.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:07 pm

Gray watched the pack members exit and enter the den, like a little ant farm with the ant going back and forth. He sat and watched a little longer, before quickly turning around and running away almost without a sound. He was just about to the others when he saw gadget laying inside a cave. He quickly fixed whatever he could that only took a couple seconds, and threw the rusted wolf on his back. He jerked his paw with a little click before continuing to run. He was slowed down by the junk on his back but not as much as you'd think. He came to a quick stop before walking inside a shadowed cave.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me