The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:56 am

Hekate growled in angst, pulling at the handcuffs desperatley. "If you cut off his wings again, GOD so help me, you and your stupid butler will regret every second of this!" She screamed, despite how badly it hurt her throat. Hekate was sent into a coughing fit as she leaned forwards slightly, letting the handcuffs pull her arms back.

[[ bbl~ ]]
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~~OlI~oLiVeR~~* » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:06 am

+CiRcUs~MoNsTeR+ wrote:Orvian had been there when he had seen something though by the time he had been able to get over to them the two had been taken. He was following them now though and now it was just the matter of watching the other man outside. With a heavy scoff he decided it would be best if he went in now then later for the sake of those inside. With that in thought, he picked himself up and moved forward to confront the demon known as Isamu.
You only dummies without hearts
But your faces look exactly like ours
Again and again I try to by
Your over-priced "constructive criticism"
*~~OlI~oLiVeR~~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:17 am

Artorius' eyes opened at the sound of someone screaming. Actually, now that he thought about it, it wasn't just someone..it was Hekate. His eyes began to adjust to the setting and they immediately widened. He began to thrash around, looking around wildly and seeing that Hekate was no where to be seen. "Hekaaattte?!" he yelled loudly.

GB stayed somewhere in between the two to just leave them wondering if the other was ok. She examined her sword and began doubting that this was a good idea; two demons against one demon and a half-human wouldn't work out well. And she had hurt that shinigami once, too. But yet, she still wouldn't back down; she was way too conceited for that.
🌊🔮the world tried to burn all the mercy out of me but you know I wouldn't let it🔮🌊

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:20 am

[[ ohmigod im sorry i have the attention span of something like a one year olds D: ]]

Isamu stepped infront of the door when he saw Orvian approaching, tilting his head in questioning. He was the kid that came to help Arto. "Hm. Hello. What would you like?" he asked sweetly, tilting his head and smiling at him.

Hekate heard Arto and tried to choke something out, but she'd really overdone it that time. It hurt to speak. And she couldnt help herself in any way, so she closed her eyes tight. 'Arto, Im fine. Concentrate all your energy to your weak spots -- stomach, wings, chest, if she hurts you.' Hekate wasnt exactly sure if thinking what she wanted to tell him would work, but it was worth a shot, right?

[ i feel like mello again ehehhe~ ]
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~~OlI~oLiVeR~~* » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:35 am

*XD Is okay*

Orvian glared at the man. "I am here for the other two. You took them and I wish to get them back." He said darkly
You only dummies without hearts
But your faces look exactly like ours
Again and again I try to by
Your over-priced "constructive criticism"
*~~OlI~oLiVeR~~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:52 am

Artorius heard her thoughts and nodded, even though she couldn't see it. But he was confused..who was she? Someone must've brought them there, and he had a sick feeling he knew who it was. 'Whose she? Where the heck are we?' he thought, pulling against the chains tightly. But it was no use; even though he was strong(duh, he was a demon), he couldn't break them. Not right then, anyway.
🌊🔮the world tried to burn all the mercy out of me but you know I wouldn't let it🔮🌊

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:29 am

((AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH how do wrap up? sorry I haven't been on))
All We Need In This World Is Some Love
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby butchbiologist » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:05 am

((Well, Snake accepted Harlequin's offer, so that is a loose end that could be tied up before we go to the other thread Rivon. [By the way, Drocell and Snake stepped away for a moment to thank Vincent and Mazuri for killing Master]))
[jasper] ◌ [they/them] ◌ lesbian ◌ adult ◌ biology major because plants and animals?? fun stuff
butchbiologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:18 am

((um alright, thanks. xD im so sorry for not getting on so often...))

Harlequin stood a few yards behind Snake and Drocell. Her mind wandered as Snake and Drocell's appreciation was expressed.
All We Need In This World Is Some Love
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Hekate shook her head. 'Were wasting energy. Dont say anything after this. And shes the one that hurt you.. and I have no clue where we are.' Hekate opened her eyes again and looked over at the small figure of GB, waiting for what she was going to do.

Isamu grinned at the demon and leaned against the door, crossing his arms over his chest. His long hair slightly slipped over his arms as he stared at Orvian. "Ah. Sorry to say, but youre going to have to find another way."
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me