1x1 with hollyglow and Consulting_Angel

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with hollyglow and Consulting_Angel

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:34 pm

Ashton Rouleau
If he was to have his own way, Ashton knew that he'd avoid all his problems forever and try to push them onto someone else. But that, he knew, was not an option here. He doubted that Jem would let him avoid them anyway, even if it was an option. "It's legal... it just needs approval from the king. And the father would have to be truly of the bloodline, not married in. And there's something about making sure the surrogate is 'suitable' or something. It's a long process, admittedly... and I'll kick anyone's butt who questions the child's bloodline."

Loralei Waverly
"Perhaps we start out small... of course, we can't guarantee their reactions... but maybe we'll just have to take that chance. Or even if we speak to them a few times first before the actual meeting?" Loralei suggested, tilting her head to one side. She smiled warmly again, "Me too. I wish they were easier to predict as well - both humans and merfolk." She sighed quietly. It would certainly make things much easier, but, she supposed, perhaps it would make thing a little more boring, if they knew what everyone would do.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I nodded emphatically at Loralei's last remark. "Yes!" I exclaimed with a long sigh. "People can be so confusing sometimes. I wish I could just..." I gave a frustrated wriggle of my shoulders. "I want to be able to understand things," I explained. "I don't like living things so much, especially not humans, because they're so unpredictable. Everyone reacts to everything differently, so even if you figure out how one person reacts, the next person might be completely different. And I know diversity is what makes us function as a society, but sometimes...it's just so confusing."

Jem Laceburn

I gave a small nod, my jaw brushing against Ashton's head so he knew I was listening. "I see...although I believe we've already established that your ability to kick anyone's butt still requires some fine-tuning, at the least." I was quiet for a moment. "So then who would be the father?" I winced. This was a difficult conversation for me. I had always wanted a family, and I'd always imagined it would be my own family, although I knew that that wasn't particularly logical. There was nothing wrong with adopting, of course, it was just so painful to realize that there were very limited circumstances under which me and my partner would actually be able to have children, and I didn't like being forced into a corner. Technically, my body was capable of bearing children, but it was nearly impossible for me to imagine.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Ashton Rouleau
He did not want to admit it, but he knew that it was true. But how hard could it be? He was pretty sure that he'd only need a well-aimed literal kick, and maybe some choice words. Ashton knew the answer to Jem's question, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to admit it out loud. He considered falling asleep on Jem's shoulder, so that he could avoid answering. Instead, though, he took a deep breath, and said, "When... if I can take the responsibility of raising a child, then... it would have to be me." He tried to think of another way around it. Something that they could both agree to. But he did have other concerns and fears. He leaned a little more into Jem's shoulder, his voice becoming more muffled, as he said, "I just don't want to become my father."

Loralei Waverly
"They can be difficult to understand, and you're right about the diversity thing. But it would be nice to be able to figure out who would react in what way to something even if for just a few days." Loralei agreed. It was something, she was certain, that not even a merperson coild cure with a bit of magic. Unless it was a form of hypnosis or possession, but that was definitely moving into darker territory that she knew that she did not want to venture into. "We'll figure something out. Like we said, we just need to take our time. Maybe come up with a backup plan or two, and then we'll be ready."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:54 am

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I stretched, pushing my arms behind my head and arching my back. "Yes," I agreed, "yes, that's true. I just don't like variables, that's all. But I think you're right. And we certainly can start small. I'm really happy, actually, that we are going to do this." I hugged Loralei quickly with a smile.

Jem Laceburn

I could admit that the whole idea of this process irritated me, and maybe even made me feel a little jealous. I was tempted to just ask Ashton to run away with me and stay on the ocean. But that wasn't what he would want. And neither were my emotions the point here. "Remember, Ashton, I'll be there to support you. It isn't just you who is responsible. And I..." I took a deep breath, "I will do absolutely anything for you. Well, within reason. If you suddenly turn evil and decide you want to destroy the world, I won't do anything foe you then. But otherwise...whatever you decide is best, I'll support you. And," I continued, turning Ashton's face towards mine so I could meet his eyes, "you are not your father. I have proof. If you were anything like your father, you'd be as far away from me as you could get."
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:25 am

Ashton Rouleau
The prospect of raising a child unnerved him a little, but, he knew he had to remember, he wasn't going to be alone. And he wanted to make sure that Jem was comfortable and okay with whatever was decided, regardless of what he chose himself. "Damn." Ashton said, "That's my secret plan ruined. How will I destroy the world without my captain by my side?" He tried to inject some humour into it, but was taking the rest of the discussion seriously. As his face was tilted towards Jem's, he nodded a little in understanding. "No... I'm not..." he repeated, as if to make himself believe it more. "And you'll have to tell me what you want us to do as well. You'll be just as important in the heir's life as I will be."

Loralei Waverly
She watched Elsa for a moment, and smiled softly. "Of course." She hugged back, almost a little protectively, but not too tightly. "Me too. It's exciting. This is going to change the world, eventually... or, at least, a small country. One step at a time." she said, her smiled becoming brighter.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:43 am

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I laughed, almost giddy, except that I wasn't really a giddy person. "We will," I agreed. "We'll be making things better for at least someone. That's enough." I squeezed Loralei in my arms. There was a knock at the door, and I instantly jumped away from Loralei, brushing my clothes off. "Your highness?" I guard asked. "May I come in?" "Y-yes," I stuttered quickly, opening the door. The guard nodded at me. "Your brother has asked me to tell you to change and then come down for dinner." I did my best to give him a regal nod, then closed the door as he walked away. "Well. Looks like it's dinnertime."

Jem Laceburn

I smiled and ruffled Ashton's hair with a grin. "Sorry to disappoint. I have a moral opposition to destroying the world." I paused, more serious now. "Highness. I don't want you to have to do anything you're not comfortable with. That's the most important thing for me. Whatever I can do to make things easier, or a better solution...that's what I'll do. You are what's important to me." I took a shaky breath and hugged Ashton tightly.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:01 am

Ashton Rouleau
He faked a gasp. "You have a moral compass?" and he pouted as his hair got ruffled up. Ashton then could see that this was probably going to be something of a discussion. "Well... I want to make sure that you're comfortable with whatever happens as well. You're important to me as well, so don't forget that." He hugged back, closing his eyes for a few moments. "Do you think that this might be our first argument as a couple?"

Loralei Waverly
"And then maybe they'll spread it as well..." she mused, and she was going to add more, when she heard the knock on the door as well, so Loralei quickly stood up, dusting herself off, smoothing down her top. She stood, her hands just behind her back as she watched and listened to the guard, waiting until he had left before she spoke again. "Looks like. Do... do you think I'll be allowed there as well?" she asked, a little hesitantly. Then, she added, "And change into what? Is there a secret stash of dresses and things somewhere?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I snorted, as if the appearance of the guard had made me determined to appear as unladylike as possible. "I say you are, and if anyone says otherwise, then neither of us are eating with them. Don't worry about it. As for clothes..." I stepped over to the closet. "My guess is..." I flung the doors open and nodded. "Yes, here we are." There were several gowns hanging in the closet, in varying styles and colors. "Hm. I'll wear this one," I selected a pale blue gown with an indecently low neckline---I felt it was the best option, as I could tell these gowns had belonged to a noblewoman who had very different fashion priorities than I did---and tossed it onto the bed. "As for you...it might be best if you change, as well."

Jem Laceburn

"Mm, shocking, I know," I agreed. "Anyway, Ashton...yes. We're both important. Sure. But you're the one who would have to father a child with a woman you didn't love. Believe me, under these circumstances, you're the important one. I'll be comfortable with whatever you want. I'll do whatever you want." I laughed dryly. "Possibly. Is that some sort of landmark?"
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:10 pm

Ashton Rouleau
Ashton sighed a little, and then nodded in understanding. "Okay. But you have to still tell me what you really think about it, and your suggestions." He said. Then, he rolled his eyes slightly, and laughed quietly. "Not quite. You're pretty close, though," he replied, and wondered if it would be considered something of a metaphorical landmark for them. He rested his head against Jem's shoulder again. "Mm... you're really comfortable."

Loralei Waverly
She smiled at that, pleased that Elsa was not going to take any nonsense about Loralei potentially not being allowed to dine with them. Her first taste of human food... she was quite looking forward to it. Loralei looked towards the closet, and she raised an eyebrow at the gowns. "Really?" she asked, when it was suggested that she changed as well - though it wasn't in a sarcastic way. It was more of disbelief, as though she wasn't sure if she was really being given an option of these gowns. She walked over, running a hand over the gowns, feeling the material. Eventually, she picked out an emerald green one, which looked a little more conservative, but not by a great deal, but at least the colour would suit her.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:36 am

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I changed quickly, and I had to admit, it felt good to get out of my clothes, which were rough, gritty, and stiff, partly just from wearing them for so long. Then I stared at my reflection in the mirror and sighed. I had enjoyed not feeling like I had been awkwardly jammed into a gown that had been designed for aesthetic appeal and not for comfort for once. Oh, well. It was, at any rate, a fairly pretty gown, although...I tugged at the neckline with a frown. It exposed much more of my chest than I appreciated. I turned to face Loralei, my eyebrows raised. "Well?"

Jem Laceburn

I laughed. "Of course, highness. Not communicating is counterintuitive. Don't worry, if I have a complaint, I won't hesitate to tell you." I smiled as Ashton rested his head on my shoulder again. "Oh? Well, I suppose that's a good thing. I wouldn't want to encroach upon your ability to use me as a pillow, now, would I?"
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━