Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with Glowy--

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with Fateless One

Postby Crossflare » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Aleksei looked at Brainiac and just nodded at her before looking at Locus and seemed to speak "I'm sorry I gave you trouble" Alek said he hadn't meant to dive under the bed but his fear had taken over him. he wasn't trying to be resistant he was just scared out of his mind although it hadn't been as bad as he thought it was going to be.

"What time of day is it anyway? I honestly can't tell or remember." Arina said yawning a bit she was tired at the moment she wasn't sure why she figured it was because she was pregnant but she wasn't too sure. Either way she had adjusted herself to be in more comfortable position so that she could just rest her head on Felix in case she just fell asleep while talking.

"Oh I was just trying to figure out what i'm going to do if you and Carolina ever get into a fight" He said with a sigh and looked at her and added "I'm more worried about whose going to keep Carolina in check then I am you though. I can handle you but I just hope some can keep her from going at you. " he said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Thu May 04, 2017 2:26 pm

Locus sighed and released his brother, while Brainiac held out two cups for him. "One is medicine and the other is water. You just call for Locus or I if you need us." Locus nodded to his brother and turned to leave. He left Fayyim for a while and he really wanted to be with her.

Felix moved to grab his little phone. It read 12:30 PM. He sighed. They had been in bed for quite a while. "It's noon thirty. Do you want to get out and do something?"

Darkwatcher couldn't help but to smirk at him. "Well I'm a little stronger than you think. Especially when I see her of all people." She huffed a little, rubbing her tattoos.

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat May 06, 2017 4:52 pm

"Talia I love you but you know that I worry about you and I won't hesitate to subdue you should the need arise, I promise though if I do I won't hurt you ever. I'm already being chewed out for allowing a former Charon industries mercenary onto the ship everyone's questioning my judgement and they feel that they can't trust me right now because they think my judgement is clouded. I don't personally care for their opinion I stand by the fact that I know you can be trusted, you did kind of save me from charon industries who likely only wanted to experiment on me. They want to find out how spartans are augmented i'm sure of it." Locke said and added "I need to take a walk would you like to come with me?" he said

"I would like too I suppose all this laying down has made me a bit tired and I should try to get up and do something, maybe we could go and do some target practice." Arina said smiling at Felix and added "I still need to keep my aim good just in case I have to defend myself although I don't think I'll be going on any missions or assignments right now" She said

Aleksei nodded and took the medications quickly closing his eyes so he could sleep.

Fayyim had actually fallen back asleep again she'd been resting alot due to her shoulder and she didn't feel like getting up at moment though she would if locus came back she had been thinking about going down to firing range to practice or at least watch locus Practice he probably wouldn't let her fire a gun with her shoulder being that bad.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Tue May 09, 2017 12:29 am

Talia's eyes softened a little at his words as she put her hands on his shoulders in a comfortable ng way. "You're loyal love I know you are. I may have rescued you, but you rescued me from my own father." She kissed his cheek softly. "Sure, I would mind a walk."

Felix threw the covers off of his legs, gathering his clothes to put on. He then went to the other side of the bed to help his partner out of bed.

Locus entered her room quietly, closing the door slowly. He moved to the chair at the side of her bed, careful to not wake her. She needed her rest.

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed May 10, 2017 10:55 am

Fayyim stirred a bit letting out a yawn and opening her eyes to look at Locus at first she didn't know it was locus and jumped a little bit but relaxed when she saw that it was him "When did you get back?" Fayyim said with a smile and seemed to sit up and added "I feel like I should probably get up and do something other than sit in bed all day. Maybe some target practice or something." Fayyim said hoping locus would say yes although he probably would say no he might suggest that she watch him rather than participate.

Locke nodded and blushing a bit from her kissing him glad to be taking her with him and of course, he'd decided to wear his spartan jumpsuit just in case he had to get into armor for some reason or another. "Hopefully we won't encounter the chief during our walk if I see him I swear I'm going beat that man to a pulp. He's the one whose stressing me out." Locke said

Arina sighed with content allowing Felix to help her out of bed afterward she just hugged Felix and kissed him on the cheek before letting go and getting some decent cloths on. "You know if someone had told me that my next partner was going to be the man I would want to spend the rest of my life with I'd have laughed in their face," She said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Fri May 26, 2017 1:20 pm

Locus looked up at her rubbing his eyes a little to get them to focus on her. "About half an hour ago." He looked up at her arching his eye brows a little. "We can go the range, how is your shoulder though? I don't want to have your stitching undone and have you get hurt."

Talia followed him down, in some sweat pants and a black tank top. She stayed close to him as the walked down. "Really? I can imagine why. I don't know what I'll do of I see Carolina."

Felix smirked at her, putting his hand in his him as he watched her. "I would have been the exact same. Though you're way way better than Locus ever was."

Carolina stood up yawning from the short power nap she had, rubbing the back of her which was sore from hanging her head. She looked around and remembered she was with the patient she was supposed to watch over.

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sun May 28, 2017 5:44 pm

Mikhail was standing up and looking at Carolina he chuckled at her "You alright Carolina?" Mikhail said he was standing up already he was starting to get concerned about Carolina he felt like she'd been up watching him for while He wish she'd relax, she was on guard but she didn't need to be he just wanted her to relax, He would have hugged her but she was not exactly letting him show affection towards her.

"Just stay close okay," Locke said grabbing her hand as he walked down the hall he froze for second as he saw the Orokin up ahead but tried to ignore the fact that Carolina and Mikhail were up ahead.

"I know but I'm also pregnant," She said smiling at him like she was proud of that fact she then added, "You think you can keep yourself calm if you encounter your former partner though?" Arina said she glanced at her dog and added "We need to take the dog with us" She said

Fayyim pulled up the sleeve on her arm "I don't know how does it look to you" She asked as she couldn't really properly look at it.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:56 am

Carolina looked to him and sighed. "Yeah I'm okay. Mostly tired that's all. I don't usually sleep well I guess I can blame that on Freelancer." She blinked slowly and brushed her red hair out of her eyes. "What about you? How are you feeling?"

Talia nodded to him, holding his hand a little tightly. "Okay." She then felt him freeze and follow his gaze to where Carolina was standing. She felt her temper flare up at the sight of the Ex Freelancer and her jaw clenched tightly.

Felix kissed the top of her head lightly and looked to the dog. "Yeah sure." He then thought for a brief moment. "I promise not to flip out if I see Locus."

Locus stood up and looked over at her shoulder. It seemed to be healing just fine, almost a scar thankfully. "I think it should be fine. We can go to the range if you would like."

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:07 am

"good for the most part my injury doesn't seem to be much of problem I haven't felt any pain and I am starting to think it might have actually healed but I haven't really checked it. I am actually more concerned about you though." Mikhail said he could tell she probably should be resting it wasn't like he needed to be watched constantly and he'd be more likely to guard her against any harm if she did choose to sleep. He then glanced at Spartan Locke and the former charon industries mercenary he'd brought onto the ship the two of them seemed to be dating and he found that odd.

"Alright because a conflict with him is the last thing we need," Arina said she didn't want to have a conflict because she knew it might stress her out and she did not want stress as that could cause issues with her medically. She had clipped a leash to her dog's collar

Locke sighed squeezing Talia's hand and started to walk again he was, of course, cautious since he felt that Talia might actually end up in fight so he attempted to put some distance between the two of them and Carolina though the hall wasn't exactly that large so it was difficult to just pass by someone without them noticing and it was unlikely that they would go unnoticed.

"I would like that" Fayyim said and added, "I take it everything is okay with your brother?" She said she wanted to confirm that his brother did indeed get some proper medical treatment managing the kid's pain was something that needed to be done if he was going to heal.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Carolina nodded at his statement before frowning ever so slightly at his statement about her. "Trust me I've been worse. And been in worse situations..." She trailed off when she followed his gaze to the Spartan and a... Charon woman. Her temper flared a little

"I know," he said a little softly. He Honestly didn't want to stress her out. She was already dealing with a lot and she didn't need any thing else freaking or worrying her.

Talia smiled slightly when she felt him squeeze her hand but ultimately it wasn't enough for her to not see Carolina and her jaw clenched. She couldn't help not feeling like getting into a fight with the Freelancer that tried to ruin her life many times before.

"He's doing just fine. Brainiac is looking after him for a while. She got a blood test from him and gave him some meds and ice packs for his bruising. He has my comm frequency if he needs me."

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me