1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:57 am

Piper finally arrived at the scene and when she stepped in front of the crowd silence fell.

Ash smirked as Piper stepped forward, already tasting victory. "We demand the end of the competition. You need to choose now that your father has passed on."

Piper glared at Ash. "I know what you demand. The entire world could hear what you demand. I will only peesent one final test, my event, and whoever is able to complete it will have the crown." Everyone stood perfectly still, the excitment to hear what she created mounting in tge criwd. "Whoever can make me fall in love with tgem will be king." Immediately the crowd exploded in screams as they began to turn on eachother, some arguing her task was impossible while others defending the request and sayibg their traditions should be upheld. Piper turned and swiftly headed back to her hut.

Magnus grabbed ahold of mikah and as ash began to rile up tge frowd again he pulled him off to where Liah was.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:01 am

Mikah had started to walk towards Piper once he saw her, but stopped, confused. He followed Magnus to Liah. "What..?" He frowned, puzzled. What did this mean? None of the others cared about her. Only Mikah did. But he didn't know if...no, Piper wasn't in love with him. He knew that.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:07 am

Once they reached the cave magnus pushed mikah down into a seat. "You do not leave Liah's side. I will take care of this but you need to remember your duty. Understoid?" He snarled at him before looking around, ensuring all of their people were there. They look terrified, many of the children were crying silently as the warriors prepared themselves for a fight.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:27 am

"You have to get Piper out." Mikah wanted to go get her, but there was something about Magnus' angry that threw him off. "I will guard Liah." Liah was moving around her people, reading them to fight their way out of here.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:29 am

Magnus nodded before walking over to Liah and gently touchibg her arm to get her attention without startling her. "May i please speak with you privately?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:36 am

Liah turned, and nodded. She led Magnus a bit away from her people, out of hearing. "What is it, Magnus?"

Mikah looked around at the Clan, hoping that none of them hated him now. He was so worried about Piper. He glanced outside of the cave at her hut, but knew he was to stay with Liah.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:40 am

Magnus studied her face intently, determined to memorize it before he left. "Im about to do something that is probably stupid so i need you to stay here and make sure Mikah doesn't leave or make any rash descisions. The tribe needs you two so please make sure you keep eachother safe."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:45 am

Liah looked at him, concerned and worried for him. "Don't get yourself killed, Magnus. I need you." She pressed her lips together and nodded. She clasped firearms with him, and hugged him with her other arm. She kissed his cheek, then pulled away. "I will make sure Mikah stays here with me. Be safe."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:51 am

Magnus chuckled as he gave her a sad look. "Ill do what i can. Take care of yourself." He began to turn away but tgen the weight of what he was about to do hit him. He knew this may be the last time he saw any of his people, especially liah. He looked back at her and suddenly didnt care anymore if what he wanted to do made her hate him, tge way ge saw it he only had a few hours left anyway. He stepped back towards her and gently rested a hand on her cheek, turning her face up towards him. "Im sorry for this. You can slap me if you want, ive honestly stopped caring." He then pulled her towards him before gently kissing her on the lips.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:54 am

Liah nodded, and she watched him turn to go, then stop. She was confused, very confused, when he placed his hand on her cheek. She looked up at him, puzzled. She froze when he kissed her, and her reflex was to grip his arms and pull him away from her. She stared at him, clearly not expecting that. "I..." She stuttered a bit and just shut her mouth, to surprised to speak.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me