Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with Glowy--

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with deadeyes.

Postby Glowy-- » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:54 pm

(Last post for tonight. I'm tired.)

Felix looked at her. "Sorry, the mention of kid made me think of my own kid."

Locus got dress, exiting her room. He walked down the halls to where his brother was. "Alek…."

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:40 pm

"Sam , I am tired but I can't sleep everything hurts" he said complaining he was too scared to ask a medic for help so he was in a lot of pain and just wanted relief. The dog was licking his face at the moment.

"You have a kid why didn't you tell me? " She said and added " You know you still have to look after me I can't raise a kid on my own you know, but I do want to know about this kid of yours." Arina said still clinging to him she was actually afraid she wouldn't be a good parent on top of being afraid he'd leave though she was trying to put it out of her mind since he had said he wouldn't.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Locus had motioned for Brianiac to come over. "It's okay Alek. I'm here to help." It hurt him to see his little brother in pain like this.

He pulled her closer to him. "I will never abandon you. My kid, well, we never connected like we should have. I named her Talia after my wife when she died, and she grew very distant from me. I wasn't a good father to her with me having to focus on my job and dealing with Locus."

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:37 pm

"I told you I didn't need one, but fine, I can't deal with this pain anymore." Alek said but seemed to just submit to the fact that he needed a medic he was in too much pain to argue that much and he seemed like he'd given up fighting locus on not needing a medic at the moment. he seemed to push his dog off the bed and laid there he seemed pretty willing to let Brainiac look at him although he was glaring at her with a rather distrusting look on his face and he seemed calm right now however, it was likely that as soon as she started trying to do medical tests on him he'd likely freak out. He had suffered at the hands of medics before being found.

"Well that is unfortunate, I have never had children so for me this is practically going to be the first time I've ever raised one I've only ever had dogs, so thats nothing like raising a child" She said and added "I am a bit scared, partially because one I don't want my face to scare my own child and two because I'm worried about not being a good mother. The third thing that is hard for me to push aside is abandonment I've had more than my fair share of partners abandon me. So it is hard for me to trust people, I trust you but it might take some time for me to get comfortable, Just don't expect it to happen over night. It's hard to push the negative thoughts out." She said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with Fateless One

Postby Crossflare » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:20 am

(Bump)
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Brainiac nodded to Locus, reaching to her hip and pulled a needle and a small pouch. "Okay darling. I just need a blood sample from you and I can give you some heavy painkillers."

Felix kissed her fore head. "You would make a wonderful mother. I'd probably make an awful father since I failed at raising one child already."

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:54 pm

"We're teaching the kid to protect him or herself. Also just because you failed once that doesn't mean you'll fail again you have me to help you, just don't give our newborn child a knife." She said

Alek literally panicked and immediately jumped off his bed attempting to try and find a place to hide although he instinctively dove under the bed some how managing to fit under the bed. "Don't touch me!" He yelled it was clear that he was going to have to be pulled out from under the bed and held down if Brainiac was even going to be able to take a blood sample.

((Poor locus and brainiac dealing with Alek))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Felix couldn't decide if he was offended or amused so he simply chuckled. "Fine, I promise I won't. I'll teach him how to use a knife when he's old enough to understand what fighting is. And I wouldn't want anyone else but you to be at my side to raise our child right."

Locus frowned and sighed lightly. He got to his knees and dragged his little brother out from the bed, subduing him enough for Brainiac to draw blood from the boy's arm.

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:54 am

Alek was not too happy about being subdued by his own brother but it seemed like he was starting to relax due to the fact that he couldn't move at all since, Locus was keeping him from moving. He took a few deep breathes although they where fairly shallow due to the pain he was in, he seemed to have calmed down just a little bit from being restrained.

"I might teach our kid how to use a gun, I have a lot of enemies and if our kid can't defend himself when he's old enough we could lose him. I have this feeling that it's going to be a him, and I want our child to be able to fire a weapon should we be unable to be there and someone goes after him. we're not always going to be able to be there to protect our child when he gets older" Arina said

Locke sighed he had been thinking about how he was going to handle Talia should she and Carolina get into a fight hopefully it wouldn't come to that but he knew that should a fight arise he'd have to do something about it.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:28 pm

Locus held his brother, not hard enough to really cause damage or make him pass out, but tightly enough to see a little phial of blood filled up. Brianiac lightly bandaged the boy's arm to stop the bleeding. She tell motioned for Locus to let him go. "Okay Alek. I'm going to give you some painkillers and muscle relaxers along with sleep medication tonight so you can sleep."

"That is true," Felix said, thinking. "I hope it's a him, I don't seem to bind to daughters well." He still felt a little guilty about Darkwatcher but he only cared about one person and she was beside him.

"You okay?" Darkwatcher asked, tapping Locke's shoulder lightly. "You look kinda troubled. What's up?"

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me