1x1 with ~naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:57 pm

Kisa smiled a little as she scrubbed the dress a bit more before she took it out the water and carried it over to a clothes line to hang it up,"T-Thank you." She said before turning to look at her again,"T-Though, please don't call me ma'am. It feels weird to have someone older then me call me that." She said, a little embarrassed. As she was asked about food, her stomach gurgled at that very moment, reminding her at that she hasn't eaten anything for a while, not since before she left for town earlier in the day,"N-No, I haven't." She admitted, playing with the front of her dress a little in her finger.

Alok couldn't help but start laughing a bit,"Relax, it's too noisy in here for anyone to have heard us." He said before taking another drink of his beer before nodding,"Don't worry. I made a promise to her and I intend to keep that promise." He informed him before biting into his steak,"So good!" He exclaimed happily.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:13 pm

"Oh I apologize, I was just trying to be respectful." Adeline said rather shortly, her smile briefly faltering but quickly resuming as she shook the embarrassment out of her mind. "Well come on, lets go get you some food hm?" She questioned as she stood up from leaning against the wash bin.

"Mmm that's true," Romanos replied after finishing up his own beer, quickly signaling for another one. "I know right, this is the best place to eat in town!" He said, taking a rather large bite out of his turkey leg which was his usual meal of choice. He was sure that some of the waitresses here probably knew his name and order by heart, which produced a small chuckle out of him as he thought about it.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:48 pm

Kisa shook her head a little,"I-It's okay. Y-You can still call me miss, just not ma'am, o-okay?" She asked softly, a gentle smile on her face before she looked at her and nodded slow,"A-Alright, but just a little bit. I-I'm not too hungry." The kitsune said before walking over to where the princess stood.

Alok quickly nodded his head in agreement,"Yeah! The food is delicous and the service is great!" He said before chumping on another piece of steak and downing it down with some bear before also getting a refill. He noticed his comrade chuckle and became curious,"What's so funny?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:52 pm

“Oh of course! I will from now on, thank you for letting me know!” Adeline chirped as she began to walk to the dining hall. “Well you just take however much you need alright!” She said, sliding open the door to the kitchen where plates of leftovers were waiting to be eaten. “Just grab what you want, you can take it back to your room if you wish!” She said as she took the female into the kitchen with her.

“Hmm? Oh I just think it’s funny how predictable I am with my meal. I’m sure plenty of the wait staff know my order by heart now.” Romanos replied, looking up from his food with a smile. “This place truly is the best spot in town.” He said with a contented sigh as he finished up the rest of his meal.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:40 pm

Kisa gave a little smile as she walked with her into the kitchen. She then nodded a little before she let go of her arm and walked over to the table and picked up a plate. Not overly hungry, she took a small piece of partridge and a scoop of mashed potatoes with some gravy, and a dinner roll with butter on the side. Kisa then turned to look at the princess,"A-Alright, I'm good to go." She said softly.

Alok smiled as he ate a bit more of his dinner as he listened to him before chuckling again,"With how often all the knights come here to eat, I wouldn't be surprised if the staff here knew all of our orders by heart already." He said with a smile. He finished up his plate and downed the last of his beer before settling back in his chair,"That really hit the spot." He said in a happy bliss.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:34 pm

"Alright, let me walk with you back to your room and then I will leave you be. I know that you have much better things to do than accompany me everywhere, I know I can be a bother at times." Adeline said, politely smiling at the other as she spoke. The princess knew that she could be a little overwhelming and bothersome at times and she knew Kisa would need the extra rest for the ball tomorrow.

"Well that is true, but I do think I am in the running for the top payor here," Romanos joked, a playful smile lingering on his face. As he received his check he handed the waiter a few coins with plenty left for a nice tip. "Alright well, I best be making my way back to my quarters. Lord knows we may need our rest for tomorrow, you know how wild they get at times." He said as he stood up and stretched out his body.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:28 pm

Kisa pricked her ears a little as she listened to her before shaking her head slightly,"You're not a bother." She said quickly before chocking back a little on her breath as she glanced to the side,"I-I mean, yes, you can be a little tiring sometimes, b-but not a bother...." The kitsune said softly as they walked before she gave a little smile,"T-Though, thanks. I probably will just wash up a little after I-I eat and then go to bed." She said in a gentle voice.

Alok chuckled as his comrade's remark before following his action in paying the waiter,"If you say, my friend." He smirked. Listening to him, he chuckled again as he nodded his head,"Yes, I certainly do. Well, our quarters are right next to each other, so lets head back together." He suggested before he too stood up from his seat.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:06 am

"I will probably do the same, I could use a little extra rest before the ball." Adeline agreed as she walked alongside Kisa. As the two reached her quarters the princess bid her handmaiden goodbye, turning back to head to her own room after the door shut. She carefully made her way back to her room, easily navigating the castle walls as she had lived within them since she was born. Finally she reached her room and slipped inside, gathering her sleeping garments before going to shower off the stress of the day she had just had. After she was cleaned up she slipped underneath the covers of her bed and drifted off into a deep slumber.

"Well of course! I didn't know if you had other business to attend to or not.'' Romanos replied, a soft smile on his face as he spoke to his companion. He happily walked alongside Alok, making small talk as they neared their living quarters. As the two reached their respective rooms he bid the other goodnight before heading into his room to go to bed for the night.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:42 pm

Kisa nodded her head a little as she said goodnight to the princess before going into her room. She sat down and quietly ate her dinner before setting the empty plate onto the table in the room. She moved to the small back room to heat some water before slipping into a small bath. She relaxed a bit as she sat in it before sinking lower until the water was just below her nose, letting the water warm her up as she gently ran her fingers through her hair. After a bit, she got out, dried off, and dressed into her sleep wear. With a yawn, she crawled into her bed and wrapped her tails around her before slowly drifting off to sleep.

Alok smiled as they walked and talked back to their quarters before bidding farewell till the morning before he went inside. Removing his chainmail and flopping onto his bed, he smiled as he thought about his day before happily falling asleep. (wb)

(To the next day!)
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:54 pm

Adeline was awoken rather abruptly by her handmaidens fluttering around her, getting her up rather early in order to start getting the princess ready. The ball wouldn’t start until seven in the evening but there were many formalities she had to do starting around noon, it was customary for them to greet all of the incoming royals in person before hosting their large dinner ceremony around five. This of course meant she had to be all pruned and ready for the ball by eleven. The still half asleep princess was practically dragged into the bath and she was cleaned from head to toe with extra attention paid to her hair which needed to be silky and shiny. As her hair was getting washed another handmaiden preened her nails, painting them with a beautiful pastel pink color.

Romanos awoke the next morning with a smile on his face, eager to start the day. Whenever the king threw royal balls he had always enjoyed the preparation and the actual ball itself. There were times he could let loose a little bit and he rather enjoyed dancing with some of the ladies that attended. Thankfully he had never ran into anything dangerous, but that didn’t mean that he could just relax the whole day. First he began making his rounds outside of the castle walls, making sure all of his recruits were positioned where he had assigned them the day before.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me