Werewolf 1x1 with Ladydarkwolf

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Werewolf 1x1 with Ladydarkwolf

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:07 pm

Jeremy Kismet- wolf Birch- m- 18 y- bi- Kaylin- reddish brown wolf with darker face- Micah x Emily: Kim and Liam- volleyball co captain, swim team

The brown haired and green eyed male smiled as he looked at her.
"I'd tell you I feel the exact same way, and Birch was telling me you're our mate. You and Ember that is," he finished by saying this. He looked down at her hand on his arm, putting his own hand over hers.

Innis Kismet- wolf Snowfall- f- 18- Pan- Grayson- slender albino she wolf- same- tennis, anime club and music club

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed female hummed a small sound. "You...wouldn't be pressuring me, i...really, really like you." She then giggled and said "Well, I'm glad she'll be protective of me. I...I'm glad to know you like me like I like you," she then finished off by saying.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:48 am

Kaylin smiled "Ember told me the same thing. She was going crazy wanting to find you. You asked earlier about my pack we are pretty laid back and my dad is the Alpha my brother will be taking over when dad steps down and he will be looking for a beta because dad's beta lost his son a few years ago." She told him before reaching out and taking his hand her keen ears picked up the sound of her brother's voice.

Grayson smiled and wrapped his arm loosely around Innis's waist "you and your brother will be safe, loved and protected within our pack. My dad will be glad to have 4 extra sets of hands around the place not just for the hard stuff but for the fun stuff too."
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:12 pm

Jeremy Kismet- wolf Birch- m- 18 y- bi- Kaylin- reddish brown wolf with darker face- Micah x Emily: Kim and Liam- volleyball co captain, swim team

The brown haired and green eyed male nodded as he looked at her. He smiled and chuckled a bit, saying "Well...I'm glad we found each other." He then nodded once more, as he listened to her speak. He waited a moment, seeming to think on something. Then, then he spoke up again, saying "Being beta might be nice." He then caught the sound of their voices as well, and instantly felt his protective streak coming on.

Innis Kismet- wolf Snowfall- f- 18- Pan- Grayson- slender albino she wolf- same- tennis, anime club and music club

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed female hummed a small sound. She let him hold her, not moving away when he put his arm around her. She smiled and said "I'm glad we'll have more family, well...not biological family but still. He and I will help as much as we can."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:18 pm

Kaylin smiled as she looked over at Jeremy "the moon Goddess knows what she's doing. She chose us for each other and by the scent and sounds of it my brother for your sister. Maybe she can tame him and balance him out a little." She said softly as they neared Grayson and Innis. For a brief moment she was sad that her twin had found his mate but then her heart soared with happiness knowing that both of them had found their mates. She stepped closer and hugged her twin whispering in his ear 'congratulations Gray and Blayze I know you two are happy that you found her and I hope you will be happy to know I found my mate as well'

Grayson growled softly when he saw his twin with Jeremy but when she hugged him and told him that he was her mate his growl stopped and he smiled then extended his free hand to Jeremy "hi I'm Grayson future Alpha of Black Dawn Pack and Kaylin's twin brother. " He said as he looked at Kaylin with a smile
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:39 pm

The brown haired and green eyed male smiled as he looked at her. He nodded and said "Well...I'm glad its you and not some other girl. Some of them are just...some of then can be a lot, or...some aren't even nice. They can end up being mean, possessive, stuff like that." He shook his head a bit, and looked over as they walked up to the two. He stepped closer to his sister protectively, and sized the other male up. He then felt calm wash over him, as Innis smiled at him. Innis, with her snowy hair and ruby or rose colored eyes. Innis, with her sweetness and softness, who'd managed to get him better after his ordeal as a child. Shaking his head, he said "Its nice to meet you, I'm Jeremy, Innis' twin."

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed female hummed a small sound. She watched as the other female, and her twin brother, approached. She put a hand on Gray's arm when she heard him growl. The two males then introduced themselves, and she smiled. Looking to Kaylin, she said "H...Hi, my name is Innis Kismet. Our old pack is called Blue Stone, and they...are in North Carolina, so we're looking for a new one."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:00 pm

Kaylin smiled and reached out to pull Innis into a hug "hi Innis it'd great to meet you. I think we are gonna get along great. Our pack has plenty of room and I know dad will welcome your family into our pack. And congrats on finding your mate you are perfect for my brother." She said with a smile her emerald eyes twinkling happily

Grayson nodded and shook Jeremy's hand. The young future Alpha was happy to meet a new friend and his potential Beta. "So if your family gets accepted into the pack maybe you could be my Beta. Since dad's Beta has no children and even when he did his son and I didn't get along. Especially after what he did to several of the girls in the pack." He trailed after a warning look from his twin. "Shall we get out of here and try to find some trace of some of the missing humans? " He asked
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:07 pm

The brown haired and green eyed male nodded as he looked at Grayson. He shook his hand, then said "I'm sorry to hear you didn't get along. I'd be more than willing to be your beta if we get accepted in." He really hoped they could...Innis just did better in a pack. She'd been fine with just them, their immediate family here. He knew she was pack and family oriented, though, she needed to be surrounded by others. Thats why it made him smile to see Kaylin hug her. He nodded and said "Yeah...lets get out of here."

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed female hummed a small sound. She squeaked as the other girl pulled her into a hug, then. She giggled and nodded at Kaylin, smiling as she said "Its nice to meet you. I think we're going to get along too, and I really hope we can be accepted in." She then looked to her brother and Grayson. She smiled as she said "Yeah...I'm glad I found him too," and giggled again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:34 pm

Together the twins led their mates into the courtyard. Kaylin moved silently her feet not even crunching in the dry grass. She cocked her head off to the side as a sound caught her ear. She shook it off and kept moving. "You know Innis I think you would look amazing in one of of the gowns I have at home. I can do your hair for you one day. And we can hit some dress shops in the mall one weekend for the ball and maybe for the spring formal." She said

Grayson chuckled softly then looked at Jeremy, "so what kinds of things do your parents do for work? A lot of the pack have jobs outside of just pack work. Mom for example oversees the packs finances, one of the others is a lawyer and we have others that are doctors. The majority of the packs wealth is old money so dad set it up that a small amount of each wolf's pay goes into a fund for the elder wolves, widows and orphans"
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:34 pm

The brown haired and green eyed male looked to the other male. He said "In our old pack, they had a big company that was all werewolves. Now that we've moved here, he's working at a small company. There's a couple loner werewolves that started it, so it suits him fine. He was also a hunter for the pack, and my mom was the caretaker of the little ones, and a healer. We had two or three healers. She's also a pediatrician, since she really likes and cares about kids." He still wondered why they'd been sent here. The start up was so small..had the boss really known?

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed female smiled as she nodded. "I...I'm sure ill look great, Grayson told me I'd be pretty in a dress." She blushed a bit as she said this, then shook her head a couple times. She nodded at the other girl after a moment of just listening. "Do you have a blue or pink one?" she asked, since pink was a shade of red. She then nodded again, saying "I'd like that a lot," about shopping.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:49 am

Kaylin grinned her eyes twinkling, " I've got a couple in a baby blue and I've got one in a pale sky blue that looks almost white. I've got various shades of pink too one is a baby pink trimmed in rose gold.velvet. I've even got one in neon hot pink. I know some pretty good dress shops and we can always find some other shops as well. I've got to get a couple things this weekend anyway." She said with a wink.

Grayson nodded, "sounds like your dad's got a knack for computers. Dad will definitely be able to use his skills. We can always use someone whose good with computers and knows how to get into security systems that no one should be able to crack basically a hacker. One of the other satellite packs has their own hacker but he's known as a computer analyst, he's good too at least that's what we've heard. Do you guys miss North Carolina? At least there you don't have what we do here. We get hurricanes and they can be pretty deadly." He said shaking his head slightly as he remembered the devastation after Katrina
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me