1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:34 pm

Whitepaw ran out. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I don't have proper training! My mentor died before he could finish, and Goldstump isn't here!" She frantically carried over marigold, cobwebs, moss and horsetail. "Add marigold not garlic! Never to that on wounds, much less wrap it in." She quickly replaced the garlic with marigold. She then stared at Hillpaw. "I need celadine.." She whispered. The she cat's eye was torn, from the top of her eye to her chin. "Get some, please." She asked Froststar. She quickly took charge. "Duskpelt, start wiping up the blood. Kitefrost, add marigold juice when he's done. I need to focus on Hillpaw." Whitepaw thought carefully. "Marigold...celdadine..add burdock..Poppy seed.." She went through the list, waiting for Foxstar.

Hillpaw woke, blinking her eye open. She shreiked. "Shh, shh...its okay, Hillpaw. I'm here, sister. Lay and calm. Let me help." Whitepaw resumed her work, and sat, waiting. She treated Hillpaws other injuries while doing so. A long, jagged claw mark from her eye to her chin. She was half blind.. Whitepaw sat with a heavy heart.

Harkheron coughed as he staggered to his feet. "Foxstar...?" He staggered along to his leader. He then spotted his clanmate. "No..Dizzytail.." His eyes rolled back to his head, and his legs gave way. His flank fell still.

Whitepaw turned to him. "No! I lost him! Harkheron, wake up!"

Froststar heard commotion outside. "What happened?" She gasped. Whitepaw glared at her. "I'm your medicine cat, Froststar, not a news spreader. Come help! Dizzytail and Harkheron died, and Hillpaw...Look at her!"
The leader stared in horror. "Hillpaw!" She ran to the apprentice.
Whitepaw looked to MossBlossom. "Can you please help me prepare Harkheron and Dizzytail for burial..?" She requested. "Add mint and..Add some cchamomile. It will help them on their journey to starclan. Featherwind, go find two birch bark pieces. Make sure their big. You will use them to carry your clanmate's bodies home." She sat down and looked at her work. Duskpelt and Kitefrost sat back as well.
Froststar was beside her daughter's kit, Hillpaw, licking her tenderly. "You've done a great job, Whitepaw." She told her medicine cat. Whitepaw growled. "Let's hope I've done enough."
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:37 pm

MossBlossom

The she-cat is bloody, and it's not hers; the smell lingers in her nose, bitter and salty. Those four kits are beginning to mewl their hunger and that they are cold, and thanks to the milk-thistle she will soon have some milk to give them. Just not yet.

Nevertheless, the lovely calico she-cat prepares the bodies of the dead - barring Adder - for their journeys to StarClan. "I wont help her find rest," is explained angrily, "I hope that loner rots in the dark forest forever, she killed these cats. She killed my kit." Is said to WhitePaw, tail lashing one stripe.

(She should be banished for that, please. )

--->>

FoxStar

"FrostStar, " is said quietly; "so much blood has been spilt this day." Her usual bright coat is coated with green goo, dark soil and old blood. Her paws are stiff with it. She looks at the remnants of the patrol she'd brought to ThunderClan, and sighs. "I will punish my warrior, DuskPelt, I promise... but I need his help to get WindClans' dead back. " Those bright yellow eyes - eyes that her son had inherited - are full of grief as she stands up and guestures with her tail for the windclan cats to assemble and collect their dead. "I was told there were kits who need milk, if you'd like WindClan will aid them."

----->>

SparrowClaw / "Sparrow"

He exits DarkStars' den, head and tail low, yellow eyes dull; all at once he'd been stripped of his title. Of his name.
All at once she'd been stripped of hers too - not that she knows it yet. The ex deputy pads to the entrance of camp, ignoring the squish of mud between his toes and the chill that the approaching evening brings. "We.... have... to go." Is stated lowly to the calico she-cat, "now, RyePool... we only have until sundown to be out of the territory that is ShadowClans. Let's go. There is... alot... of ground to cover."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:50 pm

Froststar nodded. Whitepaw looks at Moss. Whitepaw stares. She lets a sqeauk of horror loose. (She tells froststar of the prophecy, and froststar banishes moss)

Duskpelt had already lain his clanmate, Dizzytail, in the bark. He looked to Foxstar. "I'm ready.." he said.

Ryepool looked startled. "Wh....why..?" She asked, grooming herself and stepping out, confused.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:59 pm

MossBlossom / "Moss"

She stares at her leader in shock; "y-you're ban-banishing me? Why?? Wh-what did i do?" Is mewed in a tiny voice. The clawless warrior doesn't understand WHY, or what she had done. But... it's true, she only has two - now ONE - friend in ThunderClan. "FlurryWhisker. " Is said after she dips her head respectfully to FrostStar, "i... " Words, don't fail me... is prayed, heartbroken. "I wish you the best. I'm sorry for the loss of your mate, he was a good cat, and I'm sure he'd want you to be happy someday... even without him." Her green eyes are welled with tears as she steps forward, "g-goodbye, my friend. " There's a momentary pause where she moves the four living kits into a sturdy birds' nest to travel with them. "Please... bury my.. my son, LittleKit, with your mate."

The queen swallows the heavy lump in her throat and steps forward to lick the tiny kit who'd been murdered, after licking her deceased friend one more time. Then, refusing to wail her anger, anguish and confusion, she allows the tears to fall. She wishes her friend would want to come too - just so she isn't alone. Just so that she'd know someone. But... this is her home, even though she's being forced to leave - without reason! "I.. if you.. want... to come... I'll be at the two-leg river tree in two nights time." Is whispered to her friend (FlurryWhisker), Moss then licks the she-cats' cheek and ears. "B-bye, everyone. " There's an imitation of a smile that doesn't fill her eyes as she turns away...

Moss picks up the four kits and walks out of the camp, soon falling into step with the WindClan cats. Why was WhitePaw afraid of me?

(The two-leg river tree Moss mentions is a small bridge)

----------------->>

FoxStar

There's a cordial nod to the other leader and then she's standing, prepared to leave. That is... until she hears the Prophecy. Wind Clan has heard nothing, she thinks. This is just a way for FrostStar to try to order me to kill my warrior. Won't happen, it's a load of two-leg rubbish! Hmph.

Fox swallows the thoughts and turns in surprise as the clawless cat who'd stood up for DuskPelt is Banished without real cause. Is it for the safety of the Clan?? Why isn't it explained??? Hasnt these two clans lost enough? This is a queen! With kits! But... FoxStar keeps her peace, heading out with her remaining warriors, nudging Moss into her group.

One night in WindClan while she thinks won't hurt. One night to rest and eat and clean up.... and make a decision....

--------------->>

SparrowClaw/ "Sparrow"

The ex deputy swallows painfully, "We... " He can see his adoptive sister as DarkStar pads up to her, tears his eyes away so he doesn't have to see her fall apart. "We.. have been banished. You ... were first... and then... then i was." Is answered solomnly. "Let's go, we don't have time to wait around if we don't want to start off a new life with injuries and no medicine cat. " besides, he doesn't want to talk about how DarkStar had banished RyePool and then when he'd protested and argued and defended that the old cat had told him some things he didn't know before (quite cruelly!) and then banished him from the Clan for it / them. For RyePool.

The gentle giant sighs again, to himself, "you have two moments to say your goodbyes to anyone you are close to, get done and get to the camp entrance, i will leave without you if i have to." He pads over to his sister, as DarkStar has left the area and has padded back into his mildew riddled den. "DaisyFlower.... i... I came to say goodbye. " He's going to miss her. Or would she volunteer to come? He'd never ask, but he does wish to not lose the only family he's ever known.

------------>>

DarkStar

He'd always known his daughter was bad for the clan; and now GoldStump has the truth from StarClan. That ancient cat grumbles to himself as he pads over to DaisyFlower and gives her the nitty-gritty: "your brother is banished." He doesn't explain why, doesn't give reasons - just says it and walks away. Back to his den. Old bones ache, so why sit and give comfort ? Comfort never served a ShadowClan cat well, neither did gentleness.

He is back in his den and closes orange eyes, ignoring his two sons as they bicker off to one side. They would never be the leader of the Clan, even ShadowClan has standards... Oh StarClan, what do we do now? I thought that SparrowClaw would change the clan for the better... but youve told us to send him, and my beloved daughter, away. For what reason? Surely RyePool isnt the cat that is evil, shes so kind and gentle - unsuited for the harshness of ShadowClan, and too loving to be a rouge. Keep them safe... let them have a better life than as loners, exhiles and rouges...

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:57 am

Froststar nodded stiffly. "Flurrywhisker, you can leave now, or never. Your Clan and Littlenose, or Moss?" Flurrywhisker didn't hesitate. "You banished her for now reason! With kits! I'm going with her." Froststar hissed. "Where's your loyalty, Flurrywhisker? Stay!"
Flurrywhisker hissed furiously. "Choke on a snail." She snarled. "Where's your loyalty and pledge?" With that, she followed moss, helping carry the kits. Some cats yowled, "traitor!" After her, but she took no notice.

Duskpelt stared after the she cats. "Goodbye..." he called softly.

Ryepool looked shocked still. "B-b-but...i..i.." She cast her father a confused, scared look, making sure he felt it bore into his head.

Daisyflower looked around for a heartbeat. "Why are you leaving ShadowClan??" Her eyes were pools of greif.

Splinterheart and Toadjump came up. "We want to come with you." Splinterheart moeowed.
"Yes, with you and the scrap of calico-"
Splinterheart shoved his brother. "Shush! We want to come with you two." He said, glaring at Toadjump.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:36 am

MossBlossom / "Moss"

She'd been stripped of her warrior name, her identity; despair is in her head. Why was she exhiled like a criminal? For killing the rouge who'd killed a kit? For trying to stop the fight between LittleNose and DuskPelt? She doesn't know. It wasn't explained.

Neither does she expect her dearest Friend to join her in her banishment... but the clawless cat lays her head against the others' shoulder in gratitude and love. "Thank you. " Is whispered, "i... don't know what I would have done..." Then, they are walking away to the sounds of an enraged Clan of cats who refuse to follow the warrior code. A clan of cats, who unlike her, hadn't lifted a paw to help Littlenose, or to try to save the kits. A clan of cats that -- "i... I'm glad you're coming FlurryWhisker."

Even though she'd never bury her mate. (Moss never was able to bury Fang-) then DuskPelt is saying a goodbye and she looks at him in surprise. "W-we are g-going w-with you?" Is mewed. They're almost to the border to WindClan and when they get there she hesitates to step across it. Why? Because she'd been a ThunderClan cat all her life, and you don't pass the border, she takes a deep breath and steps over just after FoxStar.

----->>

FoxStar

She leads the way to the Wind-clan camp, it's in a dip of the meadow, she pads down the thin trail with her share of the dead. "DuskPelt... I make no decisions tonight." The sun is far enough down that the camp is cast in darkness. "Feed our guests, get them nests and herbs for the mother... we sit vigil at moonrise. "

Their dead, DizzyTail and HarkHearon are laid to rest in the center of camp, and when a few warriors see the word spreads quickly - wailing fills the autumn evening.

----->>
DarkStar

He flicks his ragged ear and grumbles unintelligible words; his daughter is staring at his den, he can feel it. Finally the leader of the Clan pads out of the den and to her, nose to nose. "Because rather than stand up for yourself you chose to try to maim and murder your clanmate. Because you lied when you were confronted about it. Because you are weak and ShadowClan doesn't need weakness. It was banish you or kill you, I chose mercy, just this once. So leave before the moon rises, Rye, or you will be killed." He's stripped her of her warrior name, and glowers at the young warrior. "You're no daughter of mine." He turns away and pads back into his den.

---->>

SparrowClaw / "Sparrow"

His sister is grieving and he can't truly comfort her. Her heart is breaking, like his, and he ... doesn't know what to do. "DarkStar... he banished me. I don't have a choice but to go." He answers slowly, "he banished RyePool too." His heart aches in his chest. "You could come?" Is mewed hopefully, fairly sure she will decline. "We could have a new life? A... a new clan?"

Then, suddenly are RyePools' brothers there, bickering as usual, but he knows that they'd be helpful. They're trustworthy with good leadership. "You can come.. if you will follow me, and if you'll treat others the way you would want to be treated, even RyePool."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:04 am

Flurrywhisker purred. "Of course, Moss. I'd never leave you to face this alone." She followed the WindClan cats.

Duskpelt did as Foxstar told him, also feeding the elders and other Queens.

The coldness I his voice ignited a spark in her heart. She ran at him, confronting him, keeping him from his den. She advanced upon him from the front, forcing him to move backwards. Fury and danger sparked in her gaze. "Darkstar...I would Never try to kill a clanmate. I would Never lie about it. And I will never think of you again! You are a faithless leader! Your Own heart is blacker than any night, and your soul is twisted with wickedness. You banishing me because of some stupid rumors, your daughter. YOU WILL regret this decision, Darkstar. Starclan will judge you, and you will go to the dark forest. And you are no longer a father. You are a twisted tom that can see past his own nose!" She let out all her compressed fury at once on this horrible cat. Her eyes glowed like starclans. Her voice was of many cats. "You will suffer a painful death. Your paws are laid out moons ago, Darkstar. StarClan judges you, and you will regret this and your life." She stands nose to nose with him, her orange eyes flashing fury. (Changed her eye color to orange, also, she only has orange on her. No black.)
Rye glared at him with all her stored hatred. "And, Darkstar." She paused. "I know how my mother died." She met his eyes. She leaned in to his ear. "But I won't say it. For your sake."

(Everyone in the clan can hear her, as she is yowling, snarling, and screaming in fury.)

The brothers nodded. "Of course-" Splinterheart whipped around, and to his amazement, his sister was..."oh, great StarClan.."

Daisyflower was a out to respond when she heard screeching. She just stood, staring dumbly as the shyest cat in every Clan yowled fury at her leader.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:42 am

MossBlossom/ Moss

The queens' paws are sore as they'd only recently healed enough to walk around camp before her banishment, and this was a trip far from camp. She curls in the nest that's provided for her, around the four kits - she's sure another one (the tom kit with one dark paw) is going to pass to StarClan. "Will you... " help me name the tom kits, FlurryWhisker?" Is asked shyly, "I was thinking of naming my girls MallowKit and CinderKit." She purrs towards the kits who are finally eating to their fill, cleans the blood from their pelts.

Then DuskPelt is there, and another Warrior- the former leaves a rabbit for the pair of ex-thunder-clan cats to eat. "T-Thank you, D-duskPelt. " is said in a small voice, curling tighter around her kits... And the other stares at them, in an almost creepy way.

----->>
FoxStar

She enters the medicine cat den; it's a cluster of stones covered by soil and long grass. "________," is greeted to the medicine cat. "I... I need your advice. "

(Could you please play the windclan medicine cat, briefly?)

------->>

SparrowClaw/ Sparrow

His huge form turns at the sound, shielding his beloved sister from any violence. Yellow eyes are wide as his pelt fluffs to make himself even larger. Then, he realizes what is happening...

He looks at the three siblings, "can you do that Splinterheart and ToadJump? Can you obey me, and be kind?" And part of him feels guilty for 'stealing ' clan members from ShadowClan, but don't they deserve it? No cat lifted a CLAW to help when the banishment was announced. They just glared and spat as if their deputy, the cat who gives them everything he has, had done something wrong!!!

"Will you come with me DaisyFlower?"

------>>

DarkStar

He hates to admit, privately, that he is afraid; but the leaders' lips wrinkle back from his teeth, eyes squint and he snarls, then - before he can think it out- he lifts his paw and strikes his daughter across her face with his twisted claws. "You're just like me." Is spat, "but you are still weak." He's standing over her.

Yes he had been Cursed, but HOW DARE SHE "weak and traitorous like your mother. Leave now RYE, and never return. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:27 pm

Made a thingy

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:38 pm

Stoneblaze nodded, stopping her work for a moment. "What is it, Foxstar?" Asks the small gray she cat, sitting down.

Rye stared at him for a heartbeat, then kicked her legs out, making him stumble. "Not until you can tell Goldstump how you got such wounds." She said. "I'm not weak! And I am NOTHING like you! "Rye spat in fury, launching herself at him. "I will not be treated this way!" She yowls, grazing his pelt with sharpened claws.

Flurrywhisker looks sorrowful for a second. "Names..." She mused. "Whiskerkit and Blossomkit?" She asked jokingly.

Splinterheart nods. As soon as he sees Rye fighting Darkstar, he nodded quicker, as did Toadjump.

Daisyflower stared at her brother sorrowfully. "I can't..I can't leave Flamepelt.." She said about her mate. "I...I wish you well.."
She told him. "But you should probably say goodbye to Juniperpaw, Emberpaw and Swiftpaw." She said, speaking of her litter.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me