☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:32 am

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), and deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre, Dina, -Xavi-, Mari + Veska, Ellie- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one watched the other, then glanced around. He didn't know if there were paper towels or tissues in this place...He yelped as the other passed out. He sighed and called up a medical person, to ask what he should do.

Family (Xavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), Marilynn and Veska (16), Eleanor (10))
Pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:06 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

"Do you happen to know why they passed out?" asked the EMT so they could better assess the situation. Allen shivered and let a snall groan escape his lips. His nose was still bleeding slightly and he found himself slipping in and out of consciousness. He dreaded having to go back to the agency and having to tell his boss what a screw up he was.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:05 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), and deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre, Dina, -Xavi-, Mari + Veska, Ellie- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one sighed and said "Well, he turned to run away. He tripped and hit his...nose? Face?" he questioned, shaking his head. "His nose was bleeding," he said to them. "He also said he didn't eat anything for dinner...but I gave him a bar to eat. I don't think he ate any of it. I don't know, he was holding it."

Family (Xavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), Marilynn and Veska (16), Eleanor (10))
Pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:58 pm

Allen

"Okay, see if you can try to get him to eat something, that should help him feel better" they said. Allen whimpered as he laid on the cold museum floor, he felt so pathetic and ashamed. What a disappointment. All he could hope for now was that he didn't get fired from the agency.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:14 pm

The dark haired one sighed and said "What if...what if he won't do it?" He didn't mention that he and Allen didn't really know each other. He poked at Allen's cheek a bit. He said, to Allen, "Hey...you need to eat this bar," then waited.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:25 pm

Allen

The detective groaned in response to being poked on the cheek. After a few moments his eyes fluttered open and he looked up at the other with somewhat blurry vision. "Hm..? What happened..?" he asked, glancing around. His head was a bit fuzzy and much to his embarrassment his belly rumbled at him again.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:14 pm

The dark haired one sighed and said "You passed out...You tripped and hit your face on the ground, then you passed out. I called someone to ask them what to do. They said you need to eat something, it should help a bit."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:29 pm

Allen

Noticing the blood on his sleeve Allen slowly began to remember what happened. He felt so stupid and embarrassed. "Oh right.. this night has been a disaster I'm sorry.." he mumbled, checking to see if his nose had stopped bleeding. Luckily it finally did and it didn't seem to be broken either.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:58 pm

The dark haired one said "It's fine...eat this." He picked up the bar and held it out to him, waiting for him to take it. "You should probably eat more than that. I can take you by a cafe, or make sure you get back to your house without fainting again."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:51 pm

Allen

Letting out a rather heavy sigh the detective took the bar and nibbled on it quietly. "That would be nice.. I'm sorry for everything.." he said, really hating himself. Allen soon finished the bar and stuck the wrapper in his pocket for now, looking away as he felt embarrassed.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me