[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

november gathering.

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:16 am

๐˜๐€๐๐†๐‚๐‹๐€๐โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
cats in attendance;
Stratusstar, Max, Sulfurgust, Singebreath, Squirrelflop.

Stratusstar โ™‚ 61 moons (leader) - tags; mockingbirdstar (chaosclan)
the siamese tom could tell that this other leader had a lot of things on his mind, especially as he spoke of his other leader, as he kind of seemed to gaze off into nothingness for a moment. he himself has these same feelings sometimes, mainly when thinking back to time with his mother or father. he could tell that the mention of his own nephew brought up the more pleasant memory of the other leaderโ€™s kits, and he smiled pleasantly as he listened about how these cars were nearly done with their training. "oh well thatโ€™s wonderful for you, you must be so proud! how many do you have? i donโ€™t have any kits myself yet, just my nephew, but he only became an apprentice last moon, so he has a lot of training left to do before he receives his warrior name.โ€

Max โ™‚ 43 moons (hunter) - tags; Anacandapath (Tundraclan)
the petite grey tom watched as the much larger but younger cat who sat besides him gave a small nervous-sorry type smile out at the cats that were still glaring at him for the disruption caused by his bounding through the clearing. when the other tom let out a laugh, he couldn't help but squint slightly at the harsh sound of the laugh, but he forced himself to think back to his past as a kittypet when his two-legs had brought in a kitten that drove him crazy, but ended up being his best friend; perhaps he and this anacondapath could become surprising opposites-attract type friends. "i would say that its neither far nor close; i know of other clans, like you're saying of yours, that travel longer than us to get here. yangclan lives up in a high mountain range deep within the forest. now, if i gather correctly, tundra means that you live somewhere cold and ice-y?"

Beetlestomp โ™‚ 47 moons (hunter) - tags; open
the longhaired pure white tom-cat had never been chosen to attend a gathering before, but for some reason he had been having reoccurring dreams recently about his previous mate and the love of his life, long lost. the tom had no idea as to why these dreams were happening, but they had been making his mood quite sad lately, and so he had asked the leader of his clan if he was allowed to attend, as an effort to distract his mind from whatever it was causing his brain to dig up memories of his past.

Singebreath โ™‚ 29 moons (fighter) - tags; Eva (Crossroads Demons)
the large orange tom-cat felt overwhelmed by the possibilities of cats for him to talk to and befriend, but eventually his sea-green eyes landed on a small oriental cat who was bounding through the crowd with an abundance of energy that made him smile. quickly striding over to the grey-blue molly, he called out to her in greeting as he approached, as not to scare or startle her; "hey there! you look as excited to be here as i feel." he slowed his pace to a stop before her as he looked down at the much smaller cat, offering a friendly grin. "i'm singebreath of yangclan, can i ask your name miss?"

Squirrelflop โ™‚ 55 moons (fighter) - tags; Reaper (Crossroads Demons)
the fluffy tom-cat couldn't help but purr deeply at the affection shown to him by his aunt; he nearly forgot what this was like, that is, being around anyone other than his own mate. his extended family was so far spread-out that he wasn't much used to this anymore. he quickly sat down at the side of his aunt, not able to help how he leaned against her larger body a bit. "oh well congratulations! i didn't realize so much time had passed, for her to already be a knight now. you must be so proud, you and your mates!" he gave a goofy grin as he thought about his family, all around. "thanks aunt reaper. marmoset has left the nursery and returned to his duties as a fighter. my one son, capybara, has chosen to follow in my mate & i's pawsteps and is training as a fighter as well. chipmunk, on the other hand, has decided to train as a hunter instead, and seems quite content."
Last edited by broken* on Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿฆ‹ Butterfly Chateau | 001

Postby Lumos12 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:22 pm

Butterfly Chateau

Firefly | f|Empress| 35 moons| Tags:
This was the offical gathering that Firefly would attend, with many more to follow. The caliby twitched her tail slightly raising her head upwards taking the sights and sounds of so many cats in one location. It had been a distance to leave her chateau to mingle with cats, she had never or considered meeting. Think of this as a possible ally or work this into you favor. The empress thought to herself, as she remained to herself watching, and listening.
Vigri| m |physician | 32 moons| tags: Hollystar of TundraClan
Virgil was more than willing to step away from Firefly and most of the memebers of the Chateau. He needed friends, and this was the best place to find one or some. But his bark was way worse than his bite, and he wasn't entirely the most friendliest of cats. Never was his bedside manner on the gentler side, that was not his skill. Nor was he patient, but he could always try at least once to gain one friend in this situation. Inhale, exhale, and just go for it. And that was exactly has he was going to do, for once Mitesclan was silent. Approaching the nearest cat to him, " Hello," he spoke quietly, not wanting to startle the molly but better something than nothing. "My name is Virgil of the butterfly Chateau, and your is?"

Marjoram |f | Scout | 23 moons | tags:

Mรปre | m| Paladin | 31 moons | tags: Bettlestomp of Yang Clan.
Mรปre had no idea what to expect but he was had a feeling that he had to attend, this was his very first one. He had never expected so many cats in one location. The entire place as packed from side to side, various cats of various shapes, sizes, scents and ages were all here for one night.

The only logical thing for him to do was to move from place to place, minding his paws so that he didn't trample onto something that he shouldn't. This place was quickly becoming stifling and warm from so many bodies moving as one in ocean. Gently flicking his tail behind him, Mure made his way onwards, in no clear direction.

He never expected that he would become a clan cat, not after what had happened in his life.
Last edited by Lumos12 on Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

November 3

Postby Kazin » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:24 am

ChaosClan

cat name -- age -- gender -- rank -- tagged: open
      writing

Mockingbirdstar -- 43 moons -- tom (he/him) -- leader -- tagged: Stratusstar (YangClan)
      The smile on the leader's face faltered slightly, if only for a second. "I have five kits in ChaosClan, and one was... sadly lost and is in StarClan now. My mate, Cloverwish, and I are very proud of all of them." He paused, his smile widening again at the thought of watching his kits' training. "My kits are definitely rambunctious, and though they're all nearing their 12th moon, they still have a long ways to go in their training and lessons to learn."

Durianchase -- 45 moons -- tom (he/him) -- scout -- tagged: Urer (Crossroad Demons)
      The tom took a moment to chuckle, shaking his head slightly. "Yeah, that sounds about right," he sighed, rolling his eyes. "ChaosClan definitely lives up to its name, unfortunately." Durianchase took another shake of his head. "I'm hoping our next few moons can actually be relaxing, but we'll see, I suppose."

Thymesong -- 20 moons -- she-cat (she/her) -- hunter -- tagged: open
      She was an uncertain cat, but Thymesong, while nervous, was also excited to be able to meet new potential friends. She felt herself fill with anxiety about the thought of greeting another, and instead waited near the sidelines to let another cat come to her first.

Leafpaw -- 9 moons -- she-cat (she/her) -- apprentice -- tagged: Swanpaw (TundraClan)
      Leafpaw bounced on her paws a bit, nodding along with Swanpaw. "TundraClan sounds familiar too! I think whoever left us must've left before our 'great move,' as the warriors call it. I don't remember anyone leaving. Maybe I wasn't alive back then," she laughed lightly, smiling. She took a pause, her eyes searching over the other cats. "I'm gonna be a warrior one day," she said, her eyes becoming far away. "My mom told me and my brothers that my dad was a great healer, and I almost thought about trying to follow his pawsteps, but that sounds too hard," she admitted.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crossroads | Nov. 4

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:09 pm

Crossroad Demons
Attending: Raggedstar, Urer, Zuko, Reaper, and Eva

Raggedstar | Leader (m) | Tags; Cockroachstar
Sitting farther away from the other leaders, Raggedstar was a bit caught of guard when another tom padded over and introduced himself. Letting out a scoff and a roll of his eyes, Raggedstar responded with a small ear flick before speaking. "It's a shame you mortals have forgotten who I am, but I guess in this form it would be hard to recognize one of great power. I'm Raggedstar of Crossroad Demons. Although I once went by Crowley."

Urer | Knight (m) | Tags; Durianchase
"The next few moons also do not looking promising for my clan either. However I suppose I'll just do my part until the time comes. After all there isn't anything neither of us can really do but bid our time." Urer spoke, glancing over at the other tom before his gaze returning to the crowed of cats as many passed them by. "I'm sure in time things will work out for your clan though. I wish you guys the best."

Zuko | Knight (m) | Tags; Open
Lost Eva in the crowd. Looking for her, but also open to talking.

Reaper | Knight (f) | Tags; Squirrelflop
The larger molly sat down next to her nephew, feeling at ease with a cat she was comfortable around near by. When Squirrelflop leaned against her a soft purr escaped from Reaper and she herself leaned into it. If had been any cat else besides her family, Reaper would have tensed up or even clawed the cat's ears off. However with family Reaper's whole demeanor changed and she softened up more than usual. "Thank you Squirrelflop. I'm sure Berry will be thrilled to hear that. As for your kits I can't believe how quickly they are growing. It was as if just yesterday you and Marmoset had them."

Eva | Black Demon (f) | Tags; Singebreath
Finally managing to shake the larger gray tom, the gray-blue molly happily padded through the crowd. She paused when a large orange tom called out to her, picking up the scent of a clan she couldn't recognize. Eva looked up to the older tom, flashing him a grin and eagerly nodding her head. "It's my first gathering. I want to see everything!" she purred. "I'm Eva of Crossroads or better known as Crossroad Demons."
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿฆ‹ Butterfly Chateau | 002

Postby Lumos12 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:26 pm

Butterfly Chateau

Firefly | f|Empress| 35 moons| Tags:
This was the offical gathering that Firefly would attend, with many more to follow. The caliby twitched her tail slightly raising her head upwards taking the sights and sounds of so many cats in one location. It had been a distance to leave her chateau to mingle with cats, she had never or considered meeting. Think of this as a possible ally or work this into you favor. The empress thought to herself, as she remained to herself watching, and listening.
Vigri| m |physician | 32 moons| tags: Hollystar of TundraClan
"Ah, I am not the type for small talk. Even in a grand setting such as this one," Vigril griped with a faint grimace. He flicked tail slowly behind him, as he took a chance to see the glimmer of familarity pass through Hollystar. "Something tells me that the chateau as already made it that far to where you are?" he asked with a metaphorical eyebrow raised. Not like someone already started making family lines outside of the chateau, where it was still growing slowly but steadily? Surely not. He could ony attest that someone from the chateau was stupid or clever enough to attempt such a thing as that, starting family lines outside the chateau. Firefly would flay them alive if she ever found out.
Marjoram |f | Scout | 23 moons | tags:

Mรปre | m| Paladin | 31 moons | tags: Beetlestomp of Yang Clan.
Mรปre had no idea what to expect but he was had a feeling that he had to attend, this was his very first one. He had never expected so many cats in one location. The entire place as packed from side to side, various cats of various shapes, sizes, scents and ages were all here for one night.

The only logical thing for him to do was to move from place to place, minding his paws so that he didn't trample onto something that he shouldn't. This place was quickly becoming stifling and warm from so many bodies moving as one in ocean. Gently flicking his tail behind him, Mure made his way onwards, in no clear direction.

He never expected that he would become a clan cat, not after what had happened in his life.
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

december gathering.

Postby broken* » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:55 pm

๐๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐“๐‚๐‹๐€๐โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
cats in attendance;
Palkia, Zarude, Fearow, Ninjask, Kabuto.

Palkia โ™€ 32 moons (leader) - tags; open
the petite molly was beyond excited to be bringing her clan to its first gathering in many moons, at least the first in her lifetime. it had been a bit of a back and forth between her and her co-leader dialga, who thought perhaps she was a bit too enthused with the idea of attending. the bengal molly had only been able to bring the clan by connecting her gods given gift of space warping with her partner dialga's time warping; he would re-open his side of the reality warp at a very precise time for the clan to return to their home realm, palkia just had to make sure they were on time. turning to face the small group that decided to come with her, her bright blue eyes sparkled with exhilaration as she spoke with a smile; "alright guys, you know the deal, dialga already went over it with us about a hundred times. we meet back here at precisely moon-high and make the jump back to kalos. don't be late. have fun." and with that, the manx molly turned back towards the gathering, and she made her way with a bounce in her step towards the rocky ledge where the other leaders were gathering.

Zarude โ™‚ 56 moons (healer) - tags; open
the pure white manx tom was much larger bodied than the average cat, making him the clear stand-out among the group of five that had traveled from kalos to this gathering space. what most wouldn't know by just looking at him was that he was truly a gentle giant; the healer didn't like to fight or quabble, and was known as the clan's peacemaker as well as its medicine cat. his multi-colored eyes watched his leader speak and then disappear into the crowd. "stay safe guys, i don't want to have to fix up any unnecessary injuries later." he chuckled at his own words, winking at the overly-excited apprentice kabuto in particular, before he too turned towards the high rock area. he followed his keen sense of smell, his nose twitching every so often as it caught on to the scent of mixed herbs, knowing that those were the cats he shared a rank with.

Fearow โ™€ 38 moons (warrior) - tags; open
the 'take no crap' molly was not exactly thrilled about having been chosen to attend this gathering with other clans. she was not the most friendly cat by anyone's standards; in fact, she quite hated interacting with strange cats because they often gave her judgmental looks or asked far too personal questions about her scarred appearance. however, her clan's leader dialga had personally asked her to attend, asking for her to keep an eye on the clan cats and ensure that they returned at the proper time for the time warp to reopen and leave none behind. her grey and blue eyes watched each of her four other clanmates disappear into the crowd of cats in the gathering space before her, and finally she made her way to the far edge of the clearing where she could stand from a distance and watch those wandering in front of her.

Ninjask โ™‚ 27 moons (warrior) - tags; open
the pure black tom-cat was hoping to get some answers by attending this gathering, for himself and his littermates. they hadn't known what had happened to their uncle greystar when the clan disbanded; they had tried to find him but had been forced to flee for their own safety before they came across their uncle. the tom knew that his uncle was more likely to go down fighting than run from his home and clan, but even if the news was that his uncle was dead, he wanted to know the truth of what happened. ninjask knew that his littermates couldn't possibly be the only fireclan cats to have escaped, and so he was hoping to run into someone he recognized from fireclan that could help provide some answers for previously unanswered questions. he knew that he couldn't rely on his nose, because just like him, none of these cats would smell of fireclan anymore but of wherever they now called home. so it was all down to his pale green eyes as they scanned the space before him.

Kabuto โ™€ 12 moons (apprentice) - tags; open
the bubbly tortoiseshell molly was practically bouncing in place as she tried her best to stay still and listen to her leader talk about the rules for the gathering, but she just couldn't focus. her bright green eyes were constantly scanning the gathering space before her, taking notice of the wide variety of cats before her; some were larger than zarude, and some were smaller than her! the eye colors and pelt patterns were more diverse than she had ever seen before either. she turned and made eye contact with the harsh eyes of the molly fearow and offered a nervous smile before she raced excitedly into the crowd before her, hoping that someone would just jump out to hit her in the face with their friendliness and she could strike up a conversation. "okay, lets see..." she murmured to herself.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dec. // [001]

Postby SLUGTHEORY » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:16 pm

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“–๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ// ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ, ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ธ*, ๐“š๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ*, ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ~, ๐“š๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“พ~, ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐”‚, ๐“๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช, ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ท

Mellohi // Opal // Fem // Tags; Open
e

Kitty // Witch Doctor // Fem // Tags; Open
e

Aiko* // Vindicator // Fem // Tags; (Kure) Open
e

Kure* // Nimrod // Non-binary // Tags; (Aiko) Open
e

Akira // Senior // Tom // Tags; Open
e

Gin // Monarch // Fem // Tags; Open
e

Hoshi~ // Pupil // Fem // Tags; Open
e

Karasu~ // Pupil // Tom // Tags; Open
e

ART SHOP
แต€ แดด
แดฐ แดฌ
แดฌ แถ 

previously known as LadyStardust!!

โฟแต‰แต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ แถœแต’โฟแต—แตƒแถœแต— แตแต‰?
๐ŸŽ€แต–แตหข: แต’แต–แต‰โฟ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€แดฐโฑหขแถœแต’สณแตˆ: SLUGTHEORY#3793๐ŸŽ€

โ™ซ
SLUGTHEORY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tundra || dec gathering || 001

Postby selkirks » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:35 pm

Cockroachstar - 63 moons - Marquess - Tags; open - img
Cockroachstar looked a bit uncomfortable, constantly fluffing out his fur. He was usually glad to have such a thick pelt and fur, but in the warm nights of greenleaf, he was less than happy to have to lug around pounds of pure fluff. He glanced at Hollystar, who had a confident demeanor- unlike her first gathering, where the poor she-cat seemed to be too scared to talk to a single cat. The fluffy tom looked around for a bit, but turned back when he heard Hollystar address the clan, "Don't stay out to late, alright?" She mewed, and Tsunamibite nodded, and Cockroachstar almost burst out cackling from the Earl's stiff figure, and he made a mental note to himself to teach Tsunamibite how to loosen up and not be so serious.

Hollystar - 58 moons - Marchioness - Tags; open - img
It was hard not to notice Cockroachstar constantly shaking out his fur like a bug was annoying him, but Hollystar figured it was due to the unusual warmth- or perhaps it was usual? She didn't know; being in a tundra your entire life kind of messed up your temperature perspectives. She turned to her clan and told them about not staying out too late. To be honest, she much would rather have stayed at camp instead of coming here, to catch up on sleep she had been missing, but she knew it was her duty to attend the gathering with her clan. She sat down and surveyed the cats around her with curiosity, looking to see if any peaked her interest.

Tsunamibite - 73 moons - Earl - Tags; open - img
tbh hes probably just walkin' around. what a guy

Morninglight - 49 moons - Healer - Tags; open - img
Morninglight had to hear Swanpaw talk the entire walk there about a super new cool friend he made last gathering. Morninglight didn't mind of course- Swanpaw was a nice apprentice. But hearing the same things about a single cat over and over again slightly annoyed her till she was talked to him, "Have you had any friends, Swanpaw?" She asked him, staring into his eyes, "What?" Swanpaw asked, his eyes growing wide. Morninglight coughed, "That did not come out the way I intended it to. I think you need more friends, don't just depend on a single cat. Go make friends." Swanpaw looked up at her with his big eyes, "Awa.. I'll try..?" The younger cat stepped away from the white she-cat and quickly walked away, slightly embarassed. Morninglight sighed and slapped her face with her paws, and gave a small hiss to a few cats that were watching the commotion. Why couldn't she connect with Swanpaw? She sighed, and looked around at all the cats.

Swanpaw - 11 moons - Healer Weakling - Tags; Hoshi and Karasu (Opal's Circus) - img
After swiftly walking away from Morninglight, he sighed, and found a spot to lay where he could see all the cats, but only a few could see him, due to his short size and being covered by darkness. He laid there for a few heartbeats, before seeing a pair of two cats, who looked to be about his age. He thought about what Morninglight had said, and despite his anxieties, walked over to the duo, and mentally prepared himself to introduce himself to the two new cats.
Last edited by selkirks on Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dec. // [002]

Postby SLUGTHEORY » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:04 pm

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“–๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ// ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ, ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ธ*, ๐“š๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ*, ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ~, ๐“š๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“พ~, ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐”‚, ๐“๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช, ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ท

Mellohi // Opal // Fem // Tags; Open
e

Kitty // Witch Doctor // Fem // Tags; Open
e

Aiko* // Vindicator // Fem // Tags; (Kure) Open
e

Kure* // Nimrod // Non-binary // Tags; (Aiko) Open
e

Akira // Senior // Tom // Tags; Open
e

Gin // Monarch // Fem // Tags; Open
e

Hoshi~ // Pupil // Fem // Tags; (Karasu) Sawnpaw
v Below v

Karasu~ // Pupil // Tom // Tags; (Hoshi) Sawnpaw
v Below v

Noticing an approaching cat, Hoshi quickly whipped around to greet them. "Hello!" She beamed, which startled Karasu despite knowing she was going to be loud. "H-hoshi, try to calm down? You could have scared them.." He half whispered, considering the loud voices of cats surrounding them would drown him out if he was any quieter. "Not everyone is as easy to spook as you Kara~" She teased, using the nickname she'd heard Aiko give him a moon ago. While Karasu was stuttering out a response, Hoshi turned back to the cat in question. "What's your name?" She chimed happily.

ART SHOP
แต€ แดด
แดฐ แดฌ
แดฌ แถ 

previously known as LadyStardust!!

โฟแต‰แต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ แถœแต’โฟแต—แตƒแถœแต— แตแต‰?
๐ŸŽ€แต–แตหข: แต’แต–แต‰โฟ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€แดฐโฑหขแถœแต’สณแตˆ: SLUGTHEORY#3793๐ŸŽ€

โ™ซ
SLUGTHEORY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

december gathering. 002.

Postby broken* » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:59 pm

๐๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐“๐‚๐‹๐€๐โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
cats in attendance;
Palkia, Zarude, Fearow, Ninjask, Kabuto.

Palkia โ™€ 32 moons (leader) - tags; open
the petite molly was beyond excited to be bringing her clan to its first gathering in many moons, at least the first in her lifetime. it had been a bit of a back and forth between her and her co-leader dialga, who thought perhaps she was a bit too enthused with the idea of attending. the bengal molly had only been able to bring the clan by connecting her gods given gift of space warping with her partner dialga's time warping; he would re-open his side of the reality warp at a very precise time for the clan to return to their home realm, palkia just had to make sure they were on time. turning to face the small group that decided to come with her, her bright blue eyes sparkled with exhilaration as she spoke with a smile; "alright guys, you know the deal, dialga already went over it with us about a hundred times. we meet back here at precisely moon-high and make the jump back to kalos. don't be late. have fun." and with that, the manx molly turned back towards the gathering, and she made her way with a bounce in her step towards the rocky ledge where the other leaders were gathering.

Zarude โ™‚ 56 moons (healer) - tags; kitty (opal's circus)
the large white tom allowed his heterochromatic eyes to wander as he scanned the crowd he walked through, his nostrils flaring as he sought the scent of someone familiar, something to hold on to. after a little bit of wandering, he caught a strong whiff of dried herbs, and followed his nose to an area at the front of the crowd, a small lowered ledge where a group of cats gathered, mostly sitting. with one smooth easy stride he leapt up onto the platform, approaching the first cat he spotted who seemed by themself; a mackerel tabby, who he met eyes with as he lowered his head in respect in his approach. "hello there, do you mind if i sit beside you? my name is zarude, i am the healer of pocketclan." his size may be intimidating to some, but his eyes were kind and his voice was friendly.

Fearow โ™€ 38 moons (warrior) - tags; open
the 'take no crap' molly was not exactly thrilled about having been chosen to attend this gathering with other clans. she was not the most friendly cat by anyone's standards; in fact, she quite hated interacting with strange cats because they often gave her judgmental looks or asked far too personal questions about her scarred appearance. however, her clan's leader dialga had personally asked her to attend, asking for her to keep an eye on the clan cats and ensure that they returned at the proper time for the time warp to reopen and leave none behind. her grey and blue eyes watched each of her four other clanmates disappear into the crowd of cats in the gathering space before her, and finally she made her way to the far edge of the clearing where she could stand from a distance and watch those wandering in front of her.

Ninjask โ™‚ 27 moons (warrior) - tags; morninglight (tundraclan)
the pure black tom-cat was not quite sure who he was expecting to see or what he was hoping to gain by this, but as his pale green eyes scanned the crowd before him, eventually they landed on a pure white form that he did recognize innately. "valleyglow!" he called out the former fireclan medicine cat's old name, not knowing of course that she had chosen to take a new name with her new life in tundraclan. he bounded over to her with the energy of a kit or an apprentice, something not uncommon for the friendly tom, and he leaned forward to rub his forehead against the molly. being as curious and outgoing as he was, he had constantly been getting into trouble or hurting himself by accident when he was an apprentice, and so he had frequented the medicine cat's den very often when he was young. "its so good to see you! where did you end up, after fireclan disbanded? are your kits well, beetlepaw and dewpaw, and your mate jasper?"

Kabuto โ™€ 12 moons (apprentice) - tags; open
the bubbly tortoiseshell molly was practically bouncing in place as she tried her best to stay still and listen to her leader talk about the rules for the gathering, but she just couldn't focus. her bright green eyes were constantly scanning the gathering space before her, taking notice of the wide variety of cats before her; some were larger than zarude, and some were smaller than her! the eye colors and pelt patterns were more diverse than she had ever seen before either. she turned and made eye contact with the harsh eyes of the molly fearow and offered a nervous smile before she raced excitedly into the crowd before her, hoping that someone would just jump out to hit her in the face with their friendliness and she could strike up a conversation. "okay, lets see..." she murmured to herself.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me