LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Mist » Sat May 29, 2021 4:10 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstrom/Tags: Clan
"We are gathered here today to name LakeClan's next deputy," Eaglestar meowed once the Clan had gathered. "I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our Warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new Deputy of LakeClan is Swiftstrike."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Clan Meeting
Tansyleaf's tail twitched slightly as she glanced over to where Swiftstrike was sitting to see his reaction and to see if he accepted or declined the deputy position.

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Interesting, I thought he would have picked someone like Tigerstrike for sure," Ashstrike muttered to himself.

Ottertalon/She-cat/Warrior/22 moons/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Ottertalon nodded to herself after Eaglestar's announcement. Swiftstike would make a fine deputy in her opinion.

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Mossleap's tail lashed as Eaglestar announced the new deputy. "Of course," she meowed with a soft growl.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Clan Meeting
"I wonder why he picked Swiftstrike," Ivypaw meowed with a slight tilt of her head.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Dustclaw would've been a good choice too," Nettlepaw meowed with a flick of his tail.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Starlingsong's ears flicked as she curled her tail around the kits to keep them out of the way.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
"It'd be best to go now before it gets too hot," Mud meowed.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/ Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke huffed softly before curling her tail around her paws.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun May 30, 2021 4:35 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar, clan

Velvetstorm looked around at the cats. It was clear to her some of the warriors thought Swiftstrike wasn’t the best choice. She was sure Swiftstrike would make a fine deputy.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw, clan

“We should be grateful to even have a deputy. So why do some cats think Swiftstrike wouldn’t be a good choice? It’s obvious some cats are confused. Not that I have any issues with Eaglestar’s decision.” Lavenderpaw mewed quietly so only her mentor heard.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags: Ivypaw, clan

Stormpaw was as confused as Ivypaw but decided he’d be fine with whoever Eaglestar had chosen. He looked at Swiftstrike.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Clan

Lilypaw knew Swiftstrike was a good choice. He may be young but he was brave, kind, caring, knew the territory just as well as any other warrior. She nodded in agreement with Eaglestar’s choice.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Clan

Dustclaw stayed calm but really he was in shock. About as much as Nettlepaw.

“We have to see if Swiftstrike accepts.” Dustclaw meowed quietly to his apprentice. He then looked over at Swiftstrike as well.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ crush:Swiftstrike/ Tags: Swiftstrike, clan

Fernwhisker could tell some cats didn’t think Swiftstrike should be deputy. “Your as good as any other warrior. But I support you on your decision to accept or refuse.” She meowed quietly.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Crush:Fernwhisker / Tags: Fernwhisker, clan

Swiftstrike wondered if the other warriors wouldn’t have any grudge against him. He did wish to take the position but the tension in the clan was obvious. He just hoped overtime the cats that didn’t approve of him would get over it and support him someday. That’s what friends did. “I accept the position of Lakeclan’s new deputy.” He said.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: clan

“Well it could have been any warrior. It’s not like Swiftstrike is the worst choice.” Sparrowflight mewed to himself.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Clan

Shadowleap was speechless. Happy for Swiftstrike, but he was still a young warrior. Not as young as herself. He really wasn’t a bad choice.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: clan

Tigerstrike glanced at the new deputy. He was surprised Eaglestar hadn’t considered him or Sparrowflight though. He nodded in approval.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits, clan

“Well I think Swiftstrike is a good choice.” Rosekit mewed quietly

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits, clan

“I’m sure one of us will be his apprentice.” Ravenkit mewed happily.

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits, clan

“I’ve seen him train in fighting. He’s fierce.” The young kit said. He liked watching the warriors train.

Flowerpetal/ she cat/ 84 moons/ Elder/ crush: none/ Tags: clan

Flowerpetal made it to the meeting in time to see Swiftstrike accept the position. “He will be a fine deputy.” She meowed quietly to herself.

Falconbreeze /tom/ 58 moons / Elder/ crush: open/ Tags:kits

“I agree.” Falconbreeze meowed as he sat by Flowerpetal.

Rainwhisker/ she cat/ 60 moons/ Starclan warrior/ crush: none/ Tags Starclan Warriors

“Wow I don’t think Swiftstrike flinched or even hesitated. He will do just fine. If some clan cats don’t like Eaglestar’s decision they will get over it. Eventually.”

Swiftleap/ tom/ 60 moons/Starclan Warrior/ crush: none/ Tags: Starclan Warriors

Swiftleap smiled. “They will have to get over it. I’d hate to see the clan be divided into a group that would like Swiftstrike as deputy, or a group who would not respect him.” He meowed.

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: Rouge cats

Scar frowned. “It’s already really hot now. Let’s just do this quick.” He meowed.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: Rouge cats

“Go ahead Smudge. Just be quick and quiet.” Rose meowed.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open/ tags: rouge cats

Smudge nodded. He already had a mossball in his mouth. The tom ran across the boarder and dropped into a crouch as he stalked across the clan territory in search of water.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun May 30, 2021 10:25 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Clan
"Swiftstrike! Swiftstrike!" Eaglestar yowled after the tom had accepted the position.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Clan Meeting
"Those who oppose are probably just jealous but will get over it soon enough," Tansyleaf meowed. "I understand that the same thing happened when Eaglestar was first named deputy," she added before joining in the chant of the new deputy's name.

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan meeting
"Swiftstrike! Swiftstrike!" Ashstrike yowled after Eaglestar started the chanting. He didn't have a problem with the leader's choice. Eaglestar was a young leader so probably wanted a cat of similar age to help lead.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Ottertalon took up the chant of the new deputy's name with a small nod towards him.

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Mossleap sighed softly before taking up the chant of Swiftstrike's name.

Mintwhisker/She-cat/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Swiftstrike! Swiftstrike!" Mintwhisker chanted with a small smile.

[color=4cb17d]Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting[/color]
Thymestep chanted the new deputy's name with a small nod of approval of Eaglestar's choice.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstrom/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Clan Meeting
"We shouldn't judge him just yet. He could be a great deputy," Ivypaw meowed softly before chanting his name with the rest of the Clan.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
"I still say Dustclaw would have been just as good," Nettlepaw muttered softly before taking up the chant.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"You would have been a fine choice Sparrowflight," Starlingsong meowed. "But I'm sure Swiftstrike will rise to the challenge and be a good deputy."

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Kits: Expecting/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"He'll be fine," Nightflower agreed with a small nod before taking up the chant.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
"It's going to be me," Wolfkit meowed with a flick of his tail. "No doubt about it."

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
"It could be one of us or none of us," Icekit meowed. "It's Eaglestar's choice."

Patchkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Eaglestar will choose the warriors he thinks will teach us best," Patchkit meowed with a flick of her tail.

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Could've chosen worse," Frostnight meowed with a flick of his tail.

WIndfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Swiftleap is an interesting choice to be sure but I'm sure he'll do fine," Windfeather meowed with a nod.

Pinestep/Tom/60 moons/StarClan Warrior/Mate: Starlingsong/Tags: StarClan
"Swiftstrike will be a good deputy," Pinestepe meowed with a small nod.

[color=f3cf84]Deerleap/She-cat/60 moons/StarClan Warrior/Crush: None/Tags: StarClan[/color]
"Yes, he may be young but so was Eaglestar," Deerleap meowed.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags; Rouge Group
"Now we wait," Mud meowed with a soft sigh.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon May 31, 2021 12:17 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar, clan

Velvetstorm couldn’t help smiling as she too joined the chant. “Swiftstrike! Swiftstrike!” She meowed

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw, clan

“Swiftstrike! Swiftstrike!” Lavenderpaw chanted.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags: Ivypaw, clan

Stormpaw was surprised that Swiftstrike didn’t hesitate to accept the position. He was sure Swiftstrike would be best since Eaglestar was also young. “Swiftstrike! Swiftstrike!” He meowed happily.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Clan

Lilypaw knew Eaglestar made a good decision picking Swiftstrike. Both were young. And she was sure Eaglestar and Swiftstrike would both make the clan feel strong and safe. “Swiftstrike! Swiftstrike!” She meowed.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Clan

“Swiftstrike! Swiftstrike!” Dustclaw chanted. He had no problem not being chosen as deputy. In fact he thought a younger warrior would have been the best pick.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ crush:Swiftstrike/ Tags: Swiftstrike, clan

Fernwhisker was so proud of Swiftstrike. He could have turned it down, but he had accepted being deputy. This would make a great story for their kits to hear. “Swiftstrike! Swiftstrike!

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Crush:Fernwhisker / Tags: Fernwhisker, clan

Swiftstrike smiled. He would certainly do his best as deputy. Maybe as his first act he could think of more cats to send on a water patrol that could also act as a boarder patrol. They only needed to keep up the water patrol until the drought ends. But he didn’t wish for his fellow clan members to get too hot especially during the night.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: clan

“Well I’m fine with not being picked. He’s younger and will gain more experience as deputy as he gets older.” Sparrowflight meowed before joining the chant.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Clan

Shadowleap was speechless. Happy for Swiftstrike, but he was still a young warrior. Not as young as herself. He really wasn’t a bad choice.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: clan

Tigerstrike joined the chant. Picking a younger cat was probably best for Eaglestar.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits, clan

Rosekit grinned as she chanted as loud as she could.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits, clan

Ravenkit chanted just glad the clan had a deputy.

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits, clan

Thistlekit grinned as he chanted. Still he wondered if finally getting a deputy was enough for Starclan to possibly stop the drought.

Flowerpetal/ she cat/ 84 moons/ Elder/ crush: none/ Tags:clan

“Swiftstrike! Swiftstrike!” The old she cat meowed.

Falconbreeze /tom/ 58 moons / Elder/ crush: open/ Tags:clan

“Swiftstrike! Swiftstrike!” Falconbreeze meowed. Eaglestar couldn’t have made a better choice.

Rainwhisker/ she cat/ 60 moons/ Starclan warrior/ crush: none/ Tags Starclan Warriors

“Well I approve of Eaglestar choosing Swiftstrike. They will definitely be a good team running the clan.” Rainwhisker meowed.

Swiftleap/ tom/ 60 moons/Starclan Warrior/ crush: none/ Tags: Starclan Warriors

Swiftleap nodded in agreement. “And we will always be watching over the clan. I’m sure Swiftstrike is more than eager to help the clan get through the drought. We won’t let it go on forever.” He said.

Scar sighed “And now we wait.” He meowed.

“He’s probably at the lake by now.” Rose meowed.

Smudge stayed low to the ground. He had found the lake and soaked the moss ball good, after taking a quick drink from the lake. Then he quickly made his way back. He didn’t want the others waiting long. He knew they were as thirsty as he had been. He ran fast. Within minutes he saw the rouges waiting. Smudge dropped the mossball to catch his breath. “Drink up!” He meowed. “Oh and I think I heard the clan cats cheering. The drought isn’t over so they must have chosen a deputy.” He added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon May 31, 2021 3:00 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Clan
"Rest and prepare for sundown patrols," Eaglestar meowed as he dismissed the meeting.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"Come Lavenderpaw, let's gather the herbs we'll need for Nightflower," Tansyleaf meowed as she turned to return to the medicine den.

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ashstrike's ears twitched slightly before he retreated to a shady corner of camp.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush Open/Tags: Swiftstrike, Open
"Congratulations Swiftstrike," Ottertalon meowed as she passed by the deputy on her way to a quiet corner in camp.

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Swiftstrike, Open
"Yeah, congratulations," Mossleap meowed as she passed by Swiftstrike.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw
"We better get back to changing the moss in the nursery," Ivypaw meowed. "I think the kits will want to take a nap soon."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Dustclaw
"So now what do we do?" Nettlepaw asked as he glanced up at his mentor.

Starlingstong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Sparrowflight, Kits
"Will you give Swiftstrike our congratulations for us?" Starlingsong asked softly. "It's about time we head in for nap time."

[#880000]Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Starlingsong[/color]
"But I'm not sleepy," Wolfkit meowed before yawning.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Starlingsong
"Yeah, besides I think Ivypaw and Stormpaw were going to change our nests," Icekit meowed.

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Elders
"Back inside for the time being," Frostnight meowed before heading back into the den.

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Elders
"We'll congratulate the new deputy once it's cooler," Windfeather meowed with a small nod.

"You young ones take a drink first," Mud meowed with a flick of his tail.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke nodded before taking a quick drink from the moss.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:49 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

Velvetstorm thought the news went well. “It’s good that the clan now had a deputy. The clan can rest easy now.” Velvetstorm sighed with relief as she looked at Eaglestar. “I’m sure Swiftstrike will do a fine job as deputy. As soon as he accepted the role I could tell he was thinking. Probably wondering who would be best for sundown patrol.” She chuckled softly.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

Lavenderpaw nodded and followed her mentor back in the medicine cat den. “She could kit any moment. We need to make sure we have every raging she needs.” She meowed softly.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw

Stormpaw nodded in agreement. “I just hope the kits are going to be well protected from the heat. We don’t know how long this drought will last.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Open

Lilypaw looked at Swiftstrike. “Congratulations Swiftstrike.” She meowed before laying in the shade of a tree to nap.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

“Now? Well unless you want to wait for us to be put on sundown patrol we could always check to see if Tansypaw has enough herbs. Nightflower could kit at anytime and Tansyleaf and Lilypaw need to make sure they have enough herbs.” Dustclaw replied.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ crush:Swiftstrike/ Tags: Swiftstrike

Fernwhisker walked towards the warriors den. She decided not to wait up for him. Especially since he was now Deputy of the clan. She walked in and made herself comfortable on her bed of moss.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Crush:Fernwhisker / Tags: Fernwhisker, clan

Swiftstrike nodded in thanks when he was congratulated. “Thank you very much.” He meowed politely. He then heard Eaglestar mention sun down patrol. Maybe Sparrowflight, Tigerstrike and Mossleap could go. Only if they felt up to it of course.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Starlingsong, kits

“Of course I will. You and the kits should get some sleep. He chuckled at Wolfkit saying he wasn’t tired. “If you don’t sleep you won’t make a strong warrior. Even Lakestar slept when needed.” Sparrowflight meowed hoping the kit would understand sleep was important. Especially if the young kits wanted to grow to be strong warriors some day.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Open

Shadowleap didn’t mind going on patrol. It’s not like she could sleep in this heat anyway. Not that she wasn’t trying to sleep at night.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: open

Tigerstrike walked into the warrior den, laying near the entrance so he could at least get a slight breeze.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Rosekit couldn’t help it when a yawn escaped her mouth. “Well I’m going to sleep for sure.” She mewed. “After our nests are changed” she added.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“Right. I think I can wait long enough for Stormpaw and Ivypaw to fix them.” Ravenkit meowed.

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits

“Two apprentices changing our nests shouldn’t take too long.” Thistlekit said.

Flowerpetal/ she cat/ 84 moons/ Elder/ crush: none/ Tags:Elders

“Well we should get some rest. We will want to be in a good mood to tell stories when the kits visit us after sun up.” Flowerpetal said.

Falconbreeze /tom/ 58 moons / Elder/ crush: open/ Tags:Elders

“That’s likely to be the case, unless Nightflower has her kits.” The old tom meowed.

Scar drank a bit of water. He knew they probably wouldn’t be able to go to the lake again so he made sure there was still water left for later.

“We shouldn’t drink too much. We got lucky that Smudge wasn’t found. But I doubt we would be that lucky to get water from their lake again.” Rose said.

Smudge only drank a bit from the ball of moss. “I only got lucky because there was no clan cat in sight. Which I found odd. I thought they would have patrols out.” He said.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:02 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
"I think he'll do fine," Eaglestar meowed. "Besides he has the whole Clan to support him, even if they weren't sure about him being deputy at first they'll get over it eventually." He chuckled softly when Velvetstorm did. "Well then I guess we won't have to worry about patrols being organized."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"Let's see," Tansyleaf meowed. "We'll need some borage, a good strong stick for her to bite down on, and some water for later."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw[color]
"The nursery provides them with some shade and the water patrols have been bringing them water to help keep them cool," Ivypaw meowed. "All we have to do right now is make sure they have clean moss to make nests out of. Especially with Nightflower's kits due soon."

[color=navy]Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Dustclaw

"I guess we could," Nettlepaw meowed as he slowly got to his paws. "Beats just laying around."

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Sparowflight, Kits
"I guess you can stay up until Ivypaw and Stormpaw have finished changing out the moss but then it's nap time for all of you," Starlingsong meowed.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"This moon needs to hurry up and pass," Wolfkit meowed. "I can't wait to be an apprentice and not have to worry about taking naps."

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"I bet you miss nap time once we're apprenticed," Icekit meowed with a laugh.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Yeah, once we're apprentices we'll be too busy training to take naps," Patchkit meowed.

Once the younger cats were done taking a drink he took a quick one. "For now we should probably rest and decide what our next course of action should be after we find a water source."

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke nodded before heading back to her shady spot.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:41 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

“That’s one less thing for you to worry about.” Velvetstorm meowed in agreement.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

“Maybe the next patrol that goes out could bring us back a stick and some water. Or one of us could tag along and pick up the borage.” Lavenderpaw meowed thoughtfully. She could always volunteer to go if needed.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw

“Well if they come soon they will have comfy nests to sleep in.” Stormpaw said, smiling. He had been working on the nests while talking. “Doesn’t look to bad if you ask me.” He meowed. He remembered being a lot like Wolfkit when he was not yet an apprentice. He liked napping, but now he liked helping the clan and keeping them safe.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

Dustclaw walked towards the medicine cat den. If he were sent on patrol he and Nettlepaw could get anything Tansyleaf and Lavenderpaw needed. “Sorry to interrupt, but I was wondering if you two needed anything. Nettlepaw and I could always bring back something. I believe Nightflower is due anytime to kit. Do you have everything you need?” He meowed.The patrol had brought back water earlier but they could always get more if needed.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Crush:Fernwhisker / Tags: Open

“Mossleap, Dustclaw, Ottertalon.” Swiftstrike meowed in a low tone wondering if sending those three on a sun down patrol would be so bad. He had noticed Dustclaw go in the medicine cat den, probably to see if they had everything they needed for Nightflower. The patrol could easily pick up anything they needed.

“I won’t miss naps. I’d rather stay active and do stuff.” The young tom said.

“I’ll miss having a nap. But I guess an apprentice caught having a nap would be considered lazy. And I don’t want to be lazy. I want to be smart, strong, and brave!” Rosekit mewed

“I still think it will be fun to be den mates with you all.” Ravenkit said.

“Right. This moss isn’t going to stay wet forever. And we can’t risk going over the boarder again. We would always be outnumbered.” Scar meowed as he lay on a ranch in a tree.

“Well I don’t mind resting for now. Still Scar is right. A few sips of water won’t last long between all of us. We really need to find a water source soon.” Rose sighed. Had all of the water out here really dried up? She didn’t want to believe that. And they had been looking awhile now.

Smudge sighed. He didn’t believe in Starclan but here he was silently begging Starclan to let it rain or something. He didn’t like begging but he was desperate and thirsty. Please send rain, or any form of water. If you give us some to get us through this drought it would be appreciated.I mean I hope you can help. You probably only help clan cats though. he thought. He then looked around as he lay in a log safe from the heat.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:24 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
"And I'm glad for it," Eaglestar meowed with a small nod. "You should go get some rest Velvetstrom. I"ll let Swiftstrike know to not put you on any sundown patrols."

[color=2c812d]Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Dustclaw, Nettlepaw[/color]
"Perfect timing Dustclaw," Tansyleaf meowed with a soft chuckle. "Lavenderpaw and I were just talking about that very thing. We're going to need some fresh water and nice strong stick for her to bite on. We have enough borage for now but we might need to gather more before too long. If this drought lasts too much longer I'm afraid there may not be any herbs left to gather."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw
"I think we did a pretty good job," Ivypaw meowed with a small nod. "We better go so the kits can have their nap."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Dustclaw, Tansyleaf, Lavenderpaw
"Maybe we could bring back some fresh-kill for Nightflower as well," Nettlepaw meowed with a slight tilt of his head. "I'm sure she'll be starving after her kits are born."

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
"Looks like Ivypaw and Stormpaw have finished," Starlingsong meowed. "So it's nap time kits."

[color=#880000}Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/KIt/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits[/color]
"I still say we're too big to be taking naps like little kits," Wolfkit muttered as he curled up next to his mother

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Just enjoy it while you're still able to," Icekit sighed.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
Patchkit just sighed and shook her head before curling up with her brothers.

"I think I remember there being a stream not too far from here," Mud meowed. "Hopefully it hasn't dried up like all the rest of them."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:21 am

Velvetstorm looked surprised that the leader did not wish her to join sun down patrols. Sure she had done a patrol earlier, but they didn’t have too many warriors that could go on patrol. Most likely the same cats as before. And unlike most she had no complaints about going again. But she decided not to anger Eaglestar. “Alright I’ll get some rest. You probably should as well. I imagine most of us are getting ready to sleep now. And it has been a busy day for everyone.” Velvetstorm said.

“Thank you for volunteering to help. For now some more water and the strong stick seems like all we need. But yes we do need borage. Hopefully we have enough.” Lavenderpaw nodded mentally taking note that they did indeed have enough borage. She nodded in agreement with Nettlepaw. “Some prey would be good for her. Especially after the kits are here.”

“Great. We will get what you need while we are on patrol.we don’t mind lending a paw when needed.” Dustclaw meowed.

Stormpaw nodded and walked out. “Okay kits time to sleep.” He meowed, glancing at Starlingsong and the kits. “Get some sleep. You too, Nightflower.” He added. The tom hoped Nightflower could get some sleep before her kits came into the world.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Starlingsong, kits

“I should get some sleep too. If we warriors don’t get sleep we can’t train or really stay alert on patrols that well.” He said.

“Okay I’ll admit I can’t wait to sleep on fresh moss.” Thistlekit said he looked at Ivypaw and Stormpaw. “Thank you!” He said, happy to sleep in a fresh bed.

“Yeah thank you!” Rosekit said as she walked in the nursery.

“It was really nice of you guys to get fresh moss for our beds.” Ravenkit mewed quietly. She was pretty tired.

“Lead the way, Mud. We can keep an eye out for trouble.” Scar meowed, ready to get moving.

“Hopefully the water hasn’t dried up there yet. If we go now we can get something to drink and find a good place to sleep the night.” Rose said.

“I’m ready. We should try to be quiet and not draw attention. Who knows there could be predators around.” Smudge said.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me