1x1 w/ Piera

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Piera

Postby Piera » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:53 pm

"First youse are fixin' up the fence out back, then feeding the critters, let em out and clean up after em. Then start leveling the ground a bit for seeding. You can break for lunch afterwards, then get right back to getting that ground ready. Might even let ya brand a few cows." Dad spoke while he ate.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:57 pm

Travis nodded along with every order, mentally listing them down for tomorrow. When it seemed like everyone was finished, he began to clear the table. It only seemed fair since he didn't help set up. He collected some of the dishes, scraping anything that wasn't enough to save as leftovers in a green bin on the counter before putting the dish in the sink so he could wash it.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:43 pm

"Hm, got good manners." The dad commented as Travis cleaned up. "You could do with some Tate." The boy frowned. "I got manners, I always set and clear." He argued. "Sounds like someone needs an early bed time." His father shot back. Tate shut his mouth but his father pressed on. "Go on then." Tate grumbled but got up and went to his room, slamming the door after him.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:05 am

Travis finished clearing the table, and washed the dishes before putting them on a drying rack. After her had cleaned up, he walked towards him room, pausing by the door he assumed was Tate's. He knocked lightly on it, "Tate? You alright?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:27 am

Tate laid on his bed, mumbling and grumbling to himself angrily umtil he heard a knock. "I'm fine." He called out, as fine as an 18 year old being sent to bed like a child could be. It was embarrassing, especially infront of Travis.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:29 pm

"Alright, it's just, you don't seem fine." Travis responded, leaning against the door frame, "do you want to talk about it?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:45 pm

"I said I'm fine." Tate urged. He didn't wanna talk about it. There was no 'it'. Why he's mad was pretty clear, he thought.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:59 pm

"Okay. Goodnight." Travis said simply. He wasn't going to force the guy to spill his guts if he didn't want to. Travis made his way to his bedroom, where he started to unpack his suitcase into the dresser.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:54 pm

Tate mumbled a 'night' back and quickly resumed his sulking. He was even more mad now,, he came off as a jerk to Travis. He was useless when in a foul mood.

There was a knock on Travis's door. "Ey mate." Called Tate's dad. "You decent? I need to cone in."
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:52 am

"Yes, sir." Travis responded. He assumed the man was coming to take his restricted items, and Travis checked to insure they were still on the dresser where he'd put them.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me