1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:25 am

Bump)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:52 pm

(Ahhhh, I am so sorry for the late response... I will be sure to reply as much as I can from now on and, if I do have to be offline for however long, I will be sure to let you know. I’m sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.)

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri

Sam resisted the urge to face palm himself. Somehow, he had misunderstood what Anri had said at first but he got it now. “Sorry. I think I must have misheard you before. I guess we both don’t know where we are.” he stated before glancing toward the trolly along with Anri. He jumped a bit in surprise, tensing up for a moment.

Jinku - Male - 7 - Tags: Amaya

Jinku listened and nodded at Amaya. “It’s nice to meet you.” he replied before looking around a bit in a confused manner. “Do you know where we are?” he asked, tilting his head to the side curiously.

Miguel - Male - Adult - Tags: Maya

Miguel listened carefully, looking at Maya as she spoke. He nodded, wondering if she was some sort of magic user and her fluffy, little, companion was one of her animal friends that tagged along with her. “Wow! Fascinating.” he stated in awe, as he glanced back at the fluffy creature. “Are you a sorceress?” he asked in child-like wonder, hoping that his question was ok to ask.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK

Lee nodded. “I see.” she replied, nodding a bit. She looked around for a moment before speaking up again. “I’ve never seen a place quite like this...”she admitted, thinking for a moment.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age- Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee

ARK looked at Red as they responded. He whirred a bit as he came closer to Red and Pride cub curiously.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age- Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP

Trix’s antenna lowered a bit at the answer but it made sense to her as she nodded in understanding. “I see. How long have you both been here? Has it been a long time since you both found yourselves here?” she asked curiously.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age- Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix

LAP listen carefully to the conversation happening around them. He looked around a bit before looking back at the others.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella

Zurteca felt the butterflies in her stomach increase, especially so when she saw Jessabella blushing again. She felt warmth in her cheeks. What was happening here? She had never felt this way around anyone. Was this what was known as developing a crush? Clearing her throat somewhat awkwardly, she looked around again, unsure of what to say next.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:28 pm

[no, no, it’s fine, but you know what you can do for me? If you have any friends you think would be interested, direct em to my school RP]

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Tags: Sam

Anri hummed and looked around a second time, then he stopped. He glanced to the other boy again, offering a smile. “That’s a trolley!” he said excitedly. “We...we must be in Britain or England,” he finished.

Amaya - female - 6 - Tags: Jinku

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She nodded to the fox looking creature boy. She sighed and shook her head a couple of times, slowly... “I...I don’t know...Looks like a field though,” she said, commented, with a nod.

Maya the Pokemon breeder - female - adult - Tags: Miguel

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee wagging. He made his little cries of sound. Then he yipped again, and play bowed a moment. “Nope; I’m a Pokémon breeder,” she said matter of factly. She then gave a third or fourth smile to the blonde man.

Jasell - female - unknown age - Tags: Fleur/Trix and LAP

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She yawned a bit, and shook her head as she sighed at herself a bit.

Fleur - female - unknown age - Tags: Jasell/Trix and LAP

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She glanced to the redhead, as the other cat eared girl yawned. She chuckled a bit at her, then shook her own head. She glanced to Trix again, saying “Oh, not long really.”

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They glanced to Lee and made a small sound of some kind. “Sorry I can’t help,” they said with a shake of their body.

Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He then shook his head twice. He laid on Red. He watched the SIR unit as said robot approached them, and he tilted his head.

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca

Jessabella hummed a bit as she shook her head a couple times. She continued to quietly hum, because sometimes it was just what she did. She tried to will away the blush...She continued to hum quietly then, and sighed. She gasped as she remembered...saying “I need to find my brother. Would you be willing to help me?” she then asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:39 am

Bump))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:03 pm

(Oh my gosh. I am so sorry for the wait on me responding...)

Sam smiled back in response, a look of excitement and wonder coming over him.“Whoa, cool!” he said, looking back at the trolly before looking back at Anri, still smiling.

Jinku nodded in agreement before looking around a bit. He looked back at Amaya curiously. “That’s true. It does look like a field...” he trailed off, thinking a bit before looking around once more.

Miguel listened carefully, watching the little Eevie in wonder and awe as he yipped and played and let out his cries. “Ah, I see. Do you mind telling me more about that?” he asked, fascinated and curious.

Lee nodded at Red in response. “I guess we’re all abit lost then, huh?” she responded, trying to think of what there next course of action should be.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tag: Red, Pride cub, Lee

ARK looked up at Pride Cub and tilted his head to the side curiously. He wirred once more and looked curiously at Red and Pride cub, wondering what may happen next.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP

Trix nodded and gave a small smile. “I see.” she responded, looking around a bit. She took in her surroundings as best she could and tried to think of what to say or do next.

LAP - Male - Unknown age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Lee

LAP looked around, wondering about where they were and what would happen next.

Zurteca blinked a couple times in response before a sly smile came across her face.“Yes of course. But, will you do something for me in return?“ she asked, wondering what she could get out of helping this young girl. Leaving her to fend for herself without her brother seem too cruel. Zurteca would not even do that.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:34 am

[is fine]

Anri hummed and looked around, then looked back to Sam. “I guess it is cool,” he said with a shrug. He then seemed to think over some things, and a smile traced his lips. “Want to see if we can find ice cream, or a library?” he asked.

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She nodded to the fox looking creature boy. She hummed a quiet canine sound a moment, and looked around a bit. “Well, um...what do we do, then?” she asked, as she looked up at him.

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee wagging. He bowed again, then leaped up and ran around them. She laughed, saying “Well, we breed Pokémon.”

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She yawned a bit, and shook her head as she sighed at herself a bit.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She glanced to the redhead, as the other cat eared girl yawned. She tilted her head a moment. “Well, um...should we search for civilization?” she asked the others.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They glanced to Lee and made a small sound of some kind. “I guess so,” they said with a shake of their body.

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He then shook his head twice. He laid on Red. He watched the SIR unit as said robot watched the both of them now.

Jessabella hummed a bit as she shook her head a couple times. She continued to quietly hum, because sometimes it was just what she did. She looked up at the other woman again. “Depends what it is...” she said, not going to help hurt someone, say.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:53 pm

Sam nodded at Anri before looking around some more, getting lost in thought for a moment. He listened to Anri when he spoke up once more and smiled. “That sounds like a great idea.” he responded.

Jinku looked at Amaya and thought for a minuet before responding. “Maybe we could take a look around? If the two of us look together, we may find more information.” he replied, tilting his head to the side a bit.

Miguel chuckled as the spunky little Eevee ran around them playfully. He nodded at Maya, smiling back at her. “I see. I’ve never heard of these Pokemon before. Is that what your little friend here is known as? he asked, both fascinated and curious.

Lee nodded and thought for a minuet, trying to think of what they could do next. “Hmmm... Maybe we could stick together and try and take a look around?”she suggested.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee

ARK nodded vigorously. “Yeah! Let’s do that!” he squealed excitedly.

Trix looked over at Jasell and then over at Fleur as she spoke. “That sounds like a great plan.” she answered.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix

LAP nodded and listened carefully, looking around for a moment before looking back at Trix, Fleur, and Jasell.

Zurteca nodded in understanding, that smile staying on her face. “That’s a fair response. I was just thinking we could just, you know, stick together even after I help you?” she asked, a bit of nervousness creeping up inside of her.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:53 pm

[zurteca, I love you
Lol]

Anri hummed and looked around, then looked back to Sam. “Lets go!” he said excitedly, when told they could. He had the biggest smile he’d probably ever had in his life. He grabbed Sam’s hand without even thinking, and moved off.

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She nodded to the fox looking creature boy. She hummed a quiet canine sound a moment, and looked around a bit. “Lets do that,” she finally said, and moved to stand by his side.

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee wagging. He pawed at her leg, so she pet him a bit. She nodded to Miguel, and said “There’s a lot of them, too.”

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She nodded to her friend, then smiled at little LAP.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled as she said “Let’s go,” and began to trot along a bit quickly.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They glanced to Lee and made a small sound of some kind. “Okay,” they said simply, one word.

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He then shook his head twice. He laid on Red, and watched the others.

Jessabella hummed a bit as she shook her head a couple times. She continued to quietly hum, and looked at the woman. She blushed a bit as she was asked to stay. “I, um...I could probably do that,” she said now shyly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:18 pm

(Lol. xD)

Sam was a bit surprised when Anri grabbed his hand and moved them both along toward the library. He found himself smiling though and filled with excitement about going to a library he had never been to before.

Jinku looked at Amaya and, after she came to stand next to him, he began walking forward, looking around and keeping an eye out for any other places that they could possibly explore together.

Miguel chuckled at Eclair and was tempted to pet the fluffy, little, creature. His eyes widened in wonder as he looked back at Maya. “Really? Could you tell me more?” he asked, genuinely curious.

Lee seemed to get the message from Red and nodded in response. “Ok. Any particular directions we should go in?”she asked the ground, tilting her head to the side curiously.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee

ARK thought for a minuet, humming.. “Let’s go that way!” he replied, pointing in a random direction.

Trix nodded and followed quickly. Her antenna perked and she stayed alert, trying to take in the surroundings as best she could.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix

LAP smiled back at Jasell, waving at her. He then began to follow behind Trix, trying to keep up with her as best he could.

Zurteca nodded, finding herself blushing back. She felt her chest flutter in away she couldn’t recall feeling before. That is, before she had run across Jessabella... She smiled at the young woman, her smile just a bit softer than before. “Alright then. That sounds like a good plan...”she replied somewhat awkwardly.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:48 pm

[XD]

Anri hummed and looked around, as he held Sam’s hand. Soon, they had reached the library, a big one. They headed into the library together, and Anri has a huge smile. You see, he likes books a lot, like a really big amount.

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She hummed a quiet canine sound a moment, and looked around a bit. She wagged her tail just a bit as she walked with him. She looked around for places as well, feeling really happy now.

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee wagging. She picked up the beautiful little beast. “First...would you like to pet him?” she asked in earnest.

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She giggled and waved back, then began to follow as well.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled as she continued to trot along, looking back at home from time to time.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They glanced to Lee and made a small sound of some kind. “Um, lets go...that-“ they began but were cut off... “Guess were going that way,” they said of whichever way was pointed.

[center]Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He then let out a little breath as he stayed lying on the robot equine’s back.

Jessabella hummed a bit as she shook her head a couple times. She continued to quietly hum, and looked at the woman. She blushed a bit as she saw her blushing. “Um, so um... which way should we go?” she then asked the woman.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me