Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 20, 2019 2:47 pm

Travis' roommate tapped his reassuringly on the head, like a dog. "Just take it slow Travis and I am sure it will work out. At least he will want to be your friend." He explained as he watched him. "Just take it step by step. First become his friend than perhaps you could suggest a date or two to the man." He explained as he watched him. "Just be yourself with him, it has gotten you this far hasn't it?" He asked him with a smile, letting him lean on him. "I mean, you were yourself and you ended up with an amazing best friend like me." He teased the boy with a smile.

{I am tempted to have August have a dark secret c:}
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon May 20, 2019 2:52 pm

"That's true," Travsi sighed, "it's such a shame you're straight, we'd make an epic power couple," Travsi joked before standing up, "Alright, I'm not gonna fall in love with Mr. Prefect at the drop of a hat, I'm gonna befriend him and then maybe date Hm," He promised.

(Oooo go for it (; )
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 20, 2019 2:57 pm

The room-mate laughed. "I'm not straight anymore Travis. Remember, I came out to you as bisexual late last year when you caught me with my boyfriend?" He teased the man with a smile. He gave him a wave as he promised and stood. He went and laid back down on his bed, planning to continue his nap that Travis interrupted.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon May 20, 2019 3:03 pm

"OH yeah, ugh I'm so stupid. I keep thinking of you as my one straight friend, sorry," Travis apologized, laughing. He waved away his roommate as he left, now alone with his thoughts. He wouldn't get too carried away with his feelings for August, not without knowing him better, but that didn't stop him from putting the lid of the cup with the number on it in the top drawer if his nightstand.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue May 21, 2019 10:48 am

The room-mate chuckled. "Nope. I love my boyfriend too much to be straight." He teased him with a playful gaze before he went to his room and laid down. He trusted that Travis would be safe in his decision.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Tue May 21, 2019 10:54 am

Travis glanced at the clock, realizing it was only three despite feeling like he had wasted away the whole day. Deciding it was nice enough out to go for a walk, he changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, exiting the dorm with a goodbye to his roommate and leaving the building.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue May 21, 2019 11:12 am

After August was satisfied with the amount of studying he had gotten done for the day he left his dorm with a yawn. He hummed as he walked to the nearby coffee shop and got himself a nice latte and sat down, reading through his social media while sipping it with a happy hum. It was good but not as good as his coffee shops coffee.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Tue May 21, 2019 11:23 am

Travis passed a coffee shop closed to the dorms, one he used to visit before he had found the one Augsut worked at. He absentmindedly glanced in the windows, perking up when he saw a familiar beanie, looking closer he realized it was August in the shop. Travis didn't hesitate to walk in, going up to August's table unnoticed. "Supporting the competition eh?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue May 21, 2019 12:12 pm

August noticed Travis approaching out the window and he smiled at him, giving him a wave. He looked at him with a giggle as he asked if he was supporting the competition. He invited him to sit across from him. "I guess I am." He smiled as he looked at him. "But this cafe has added stray dogs which can be adopted so there are doggos here." He explained as he looked at him. "So it might be a tad better than my work but you didn't hear me say that." He giggled.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Tue May 21, 2019 2:10 pm

Travis happily took the seat across from Aufust, "well, I'm down for anywhere with dogs." He laughed. "I mean, your place has some pretty cute baristas but I don't know if that beats out dogs," Travis added, winking.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me