1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:34 am

Xander smiles back at her. "I see, well if you wanted j could get you one at anytime Catherine. It would be no issue at all." Xander had started heading back towards the castle with her, feeling happy having the walk with her."This has been a very delightful walk Catherine, I am glad you walked with me. I hope the people in town dont bother you to much for walking with the a prince." He laughed a little at the thought of that, but also would love to have more walks with her.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:52 am

๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Palace|Tags: Xavier|
Catherine smiled at him, her cheeks pinked a little at his offer. She let out a soft laugh and shrugged โ€œIโ€™m sure theyโ€™ll leave me be, but my mother will definitely have questions.โ€ she replied, clasping her hands in front of her as she walked beside him. She smiled in amusement at the thought of her mom pestering her with questions. โ€œIโ€™m glad we got to walk, I hope we do it again soon.โ€ she added as the neared the palace grounds once more.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:17 am

"I would love to do it soon! Your an awesome person to walk with, so I certainly wouldn't mind hanging out with you more" He was almost sad that the walk was coming to an end, he was starting to really enjoy Catherine's presence. "Good luck with your mother." He said smiling.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:33 am

|18 Years|Servant|Location: Home|Tags: Xavier|
Catherine smiled softly and let out a soft laugh โ€œThank you, bye Xavier!โ€ she said and waved goodbye before starting for home. Unlike some of the otherโ€™s that worked in the palace, she didnโ€™t live there. Depending on the shift she worked, she stayed there overnight but her shift that day had started early in the morning and now it was past dinner. She walked home, watching her surroundings for those moving around her. A small smile settled on her face as she spotted her farm, quickening her pace a little.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:46 am

Xander waves goodbye back, then entering back into the castle, he went to the dinning hall and ate some of the food that was prepared for dinner.
"So how was your little date with Catherine, Xander? I heard a lot of talk of the town was mentioning you and her" The king was also in the dinning room, relaxing after a day of being a king.
Xander blushed a little bit and stared at his food."It wasn't a date.. it was just us walking around, I though she was a kind, interesting person to walk with." The king laughed a little and lets the prince think what he wants. After Xander finishes eating he heads to his little armory area and picks up his two daggers and their sheaths and wears a darker full outfit, covering his whole body in a detailed leathery black outfit, having a cloak on him as well and he practices sneaking through out the town and castle, not after anyone just seeing how he can improve.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:06 am

|18 Years|Servant|Location: Home|Tags: Xavier|
Catherine pushes door of their small home open and walked inside. She called for her mom but noticed she wasnโ€™t home, which meant she must have ran to town for something. She grabbed the feed for the chickens and walked outside to the coop to feed them. It took a little bit before she was done and then returned inside, coming face to face with her mom. She smiled โ€œHey mom, how was your day?โ€ she asked, but her mom didnโ€™t bother answering โ€œI heard about you and the prince today? Was that a little date?โ€ she asked, a teasing smile on her face. Catherineโ€™s cheeks reddened as she pulled her hair out of the updo it was in and shook her head. โ€œIt wasnโ€™t a date mom, you think a prince wants to date the help?โ€ she asked with a small laugh. She wasnโ€™t about to admit to herself or her mom that she actually liked Xavier, or that she hoped he had felt the same.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:30 am

Xander sneaks around alleyways and general dark areas, at one point he was even on the rooftops of building staring out at the night and looking around, listening. Xander does hear a commotion and heads that way carefully, watching as a few men laugh and plan, near a house. One of them goes up to the door banging on it, the door opening and then arguments start to happen over there. Xander pulls his daggers out and heads their way quietly when the main guy in the middle pulls out a sword and aims it at the house owner.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:44 am

|18 Years|Servant|Location: Home|Tags: Alone|
Catherine puts the feed from the chickens away after having a small conversation with her mom and goes back outside. She sat down on a rocking chair that was on her back porch and watched the darkening sky. She folded her one leg underneath her as she sat there.

(Op! Xavier being a hero, team Xavier!!)
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:49 am

(Woot team Xander xD or Xavier works to I guess. I would also like to note sorry if there is any confusion in this part ^^')

The men argue and all push into the house. "Dang it... no solo person to pick off.." Xander rushes towards the door and notices the guy with the sword arguing and about to stab the house owner.

Xander throws his dagger at the man, though the dagger not landing as perfect as he would like, only slicing the dude sort of and then falling to the ground. Xander then rushes in and tackles a guy into a table, breaking the stab and Xander quickly stabs him a few times with the next intruder pulls Xander off and slams him into a wall and starts punching him, Xander blocks and moves from what he can, hitting the guy in the face to back him up and then stabbing that guy as well. Another mistake for Xander is leaving his knife in the guy

He then coughs and looks at the final guy, he has he sword ready, already trying to stab at Xander. Xander dodges what he can, getting sliced in his left side. "Gaaaa!" Xander puts his hand on his side and sees blood and he quickly looks for an object in the room to fight back with, finding a shovel and quickly going for it, carefully swinging this large shovel until he gets a hit on the head, causing the man to fall down.

Xander breaths heavily, slowly picking up his daggers and stabbing the knocked out guy. "Y... your safe stranger..." He coughs and walks out leaving the man do deal with the mess, Xander recovering then quickly heading off a random direction then towards the castle.
(Almost decided to break this up into two things but decided against it ^^')
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:03 am

(omg Iโ€™m DYING. Why have I always read it as Xavier, I even made sure not to write Xander. Canโ€™t. Iโ€™m sorry :lol: )
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Home|Tags: Alone|
Catherine played with her hair that now lay down around her shoulders. She listened to the crickets and watched the stars glimmer in the sky before deciding that it would probably be best to sleep. โ€œGoodnight mother, Iโ€™ll probably see you tomorrow evening, I have another early shift tomorrow.โ€ she said as she kissed her motherโ€™s shoulder and then turned into her room for the night and fell asleep quickly.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me