More than meets the eye 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: More than meets the eye 1x1

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:40 pm

"Please, Mirage, regain your strength." Optimus advised. "I promise we will find her along with the others, but we can't find her if you're not well."
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:13 pm

Mackenna | alive | scared | injury detected: Sore feet | equip: Flashlight

Mackenna looked at her sister. the robots were more advanced than she thought. they had families. Mirage just mentioned he had a cousin.

Mirge | alive | exhausted| injury detected: headache| warning: slight light headedness
objective: Find Jolt Drive | find medic
[system still booting]

"Optimus, i gotta. she's younger than me and smaller i know where she can be. i need to find her." Mirage used a wall to lean on. "you won't find her unless i'm around. she can crawl into small spaces and-" he coughed. "-she doesn't know you, she hides when she sees someone she doesn't know."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:20 pm

"What if we helped?" MJ asked him. "We're small compared to you and we can tell her that we know you. We can go into the small spaces while you recover." She suggested.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:24 pm

Mackenna | alive | Willing to help| injury detected: Sore feet | equip: Flashlight
objective: Find Jolt Drive

Mackenna looked back at Mirage. " we're tiny if you have something that can send you our location once we find her then you can coax her out of her hiding spot. "

Mirge | alive | exhausted| injury detected: headache| warning: slight light headedness
[system still booting]

Mirage held his helm and looked at the humans. "are you sure? she's jumpy and i don't want you getting hurt"
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:29 pm

"We're sure. Besides, Optimus told us you're the good guys which means we can trust you and vice versa." MJ said with a smile.

A clatter of someone tripping over something rang out, followed by a surprised, feminine yelp as a green female robot literally appeared from the wall.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:31 pm

Mackenna | alive | Willing to help| injury detected: Sore feet | equip: Flashlight

Mackenna watched the new robot come into view

[system still booting]

Mirage looked at the girls. "like i said she's jumpy. please be extra careful." then he looked over at the cause of the sound and let out a cough.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:36 am

"Darn phasing ability." The female muttered before looking up at the small group when she heard the cough. "Optimus! Mirage! Thank Primus you're online!" She exclaimed as she walked over to them.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:03 am

Mackenna gulped seeing the new bot. she hoped this was the equivalent of a human doctor to help Mirage

objective: Find Jolt Drive | find medic (complete)
[system finished booting]

"hey" Mirage greeted before shaking his head. "this is important. did you happen to see a purple femme with purple optics?" he asked.
his lightheaded-ness started to go away and he started standing up properly
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:03 am

The new bot shook her head in reply. "Sorry, Mirage, I haven't. And sit back down right now, I'm taking a look at that cough of yours." She said, sounding like a mom although it was quite clear from her size and voice that she was younger than the other two.

Optimus chuckled softly. "It's good to see you, Tink."
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:21 am

"Hello?" Mackenna looked at the femme, to show that she was there

Mirge | alive | exhausted| injury detected: headache| warning: slight light headedness, cough
objective: Find Jolt Drive | find medic (complete)

Mirage sat on a near by bench. "i can't stay here too long Tink, we need to find her. She's my cousin." He coughed again.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me