1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:10 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver started to attack whatever animal he found. He would just shake it around a bit after was dead before going on to find the next victim. While in his anger state he found the human that Mara attacked earlier. Oliver snuck up behind him and tackled him to the ground. The guy screamed and tried to push Oliver, but there was no use. Oliver ended killing the guy. He dragged his dead body around a bit. It took a while but Oliver did calm down. He returned to Mara and shifted back into a human. Mistakes have been made.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:32 am

Mara Adze
    Mara was laid on the ground while she waited for him to come, embracing the sun. She did I is that her pals skin wouldn't change colour because of it but it was nice. She did shoot up at the sound of screaming. It sounded like the man she'd fed off before, she could smell his chest blood. Dammit Oliver, we're not meant to make ourselves know and you've murdered a load of creatures. The coven is going to murder me again Mara looked at him before sighing, knowing it was his anger and probably didn't mean it. Do you want me to do anything? She asked, becoming more concerned
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:17 am

Oliver Reed
    I’m going to go burry the man, and you should gather up all the dead animals and just put them at my house. Oliver quickly ran away to go find the dead man. Upon finding him he hockey started to dig a hole to put the man in. Luck for him there was no one around to see this. After burying him, he ran to his house.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:25 am

Mara Adze
    Mara nodded, putting her hand around her throat as she thought. Probably without realising it, he was giving a small mercy by not making her carry the human instead. Yes she could drink animal blood but it was less appealing and bitter. She gave him a small nod before sprinting off to find the animals. Mara found most of them at least, maybe missing a few smaller ones. Mara ended up back at his house to find him already there. I think I've ruined your shirt. Sorry... She said quietly, wiping her shirt and licking the blood off of her hands, unable to help herself
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:14 am

Oliver Reed
    Oh it’s fine! At least it wasn’t your shirt. Anyways, if you’re planning on going back to your coven, you should probably get my scent off of you. Oliver smiled at her. Oliver heard a knock at the front door, he went to the front of the house and opened the door slightly to see his neighbors. He walked out from behind door so that he was standing in front of it. His neighbors were just asking if everything was alright and wanted to know if he wanted to come over for dinner. Oliver told them everything is fine and that he’ll think about it. With that, Oliver went back into his house and went to his bedroom.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:53 am

Mara Adze
    Mara let out a irritated hiss at the thought of the coven, wiping her hands on the already bloodstained shirt and wiping her mouth with the back of her hands. Yeah right, like I would find the coven on purpose, they only find me She hissed, clenching her hands into fists. Mara raked a hand through her hair, moving her bangs from her face. God, I need some caffeine. I'm going to the coffee shop after I shower and change, She muttered to herself before leaving his house and going to shower and changed into a cocktail red dress and going town with her sketch book
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:18 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver watched as Mara go. He wanted to go with her, but he wasn’t sure. Feeling a bit exhausted from earlier events, Oliver laid down on his bed and looked out of the window. He closed his eyes and listened to the birds cherp. After a while he did end up going to sleep.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:29 am

Mara Adze
    Mara sat in a booth in the coffee shop and ordered her usual which was a black coffee. She got out her sketch book and started to draw the boy on the table ahead of her. He looked delicious and he had great bone structures It wasn't long until her coffee came and she took small sips as she continued to draw, thinking it looked pretty life like compared to the others. She leaned back in her seat, pencil to her lips as she wondered if Oliver would go to his meal or not with her neighbours. Mara shook her head as the boy she'd been drawing approached her, wondering if they could hang out. Mara was hesitant though snapped her sketch book shut
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:23 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver felt someone shaking him very violently. Oliver opened his eyes and saw it was only his friend. Ollie! You’re gonna be in so much trouble when you go back to school. But anyways I was planning on doing my homework with you since you were gone almost all day. Oliver yawned and stretched. He playfully pushed his friend away. But daaaaaad! I don’t want to do homework. Tyler shook his head and laughed. Son I’ll take away your video games. Oliver started to laugh and got up to start on his homework.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:34 am

Mara Adze
    Mara bit her lip, looking at the boy curiously and smoothed down her dress anxiously. I dont know... I dont think I'd be very much fun to hang around with. I'm not a particularly great conversation partner. Mara looked up at him for a second before dropping her gaze to her lap and knotting her fingers together. "Dont tell me someone as beautiful as you isn't waiting for someone" He said, following her jaw line as he spoke. Mara looked at him, her eyes red as she smiled. Ah, no. I just needed some coffee and a place to relax Though her thoughts were different. I wish Oliver was here, dammit, then I could talk like a normal person and not get hit on for once
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me