1x1 With Nezuko

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With CorgiTheFluff

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:33 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Figures, you never answer that quickly. Usually, I have to wait for an hour or two. Look I was waiting for you to call me because Vanessa wants to kill Fern, And you know how Vita would react if she indirectly killed Fern. You have a good point. How about this, I let you have control so you stop Vanessa from killing Fern. Then you give me control back, sound good? Alex heard Zander let out a low laugh, Wasn't that always the plan, anyway? Alex felt himself being pulled back into the darkest depths of his mind. He watched as Zander shook himself as if to gain better control before he turned to the stranger clearing his throat in an attempt to sound more like Alex, "Who are you? I'd like to know your name before we get started."
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

"Oh sorry about that. I just-" He cut himself as he saw the look on Fern's face. Looking closer he saw her eyes were slightly darker than usual. Just like when dad or mom are talking to their alpha sides. She has another side to her as well. I have to keep an eye on her. He watched as she walked into a tree, Yep she's definitely taking to her other side. Mom always runs into things because of Vanessa. Vero struggled not to laugh as they continued running towards the fence.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita groaned at Vanessa's comment. I know but if its Fern I would need to do a turn around so you don't kill her. Vanessa giggled before speaking, Me? Kill someone? Never! Vita suddenly felt tired before she collapsed, seeing herself with red-orange eyes. She recognized the wolf as Vanessa letting out a final sentence before the darkness consumed her, "Don't you dare hurt Fern or Vero, Vanessa."

OOC: Alex's parts while Vanessa's here are going to be from Zander's view. I might do the same thing with Vita and Vanessa.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

"Zan-Alex. My names's Alex." Zander let out the breath he hadn't known he was holding. "So uh, lets get going. You said Vita was attacking Fern, right?"
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero sighed, bored out of his mind. He watched as the gaurds left before turning to Fern. "Can we go find Dad and your brother, now?" He turned over, laying on his back staring at the ceiling.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Aah. It feels so good to have control now. How's it feel to know that when I find Fern, I'm gonna kill her, Vita? Hearing Vita's growl from inside her head, Vanessa smirked before turning to Fern and vero's scent trail, running along it. You better not touch them, Vanessa! Ignoring the mad wolf, Vanessa came upon a lake before seeing paw prints in the mud. It looks like they made my job more difficult. Don't get your hopes up though because their are still mud tracks. Vanessa soon began running along the tracks left by their paws.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:47 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

"If I know Vita, she'd already be halfway here," Zander tried to hide that he wasn't actually Alex and instead called Vanessa Vita as he doubted this 'Kodi' character knew about other sides, most wolves and dogs didn't know unless they're told so which Vita and Alex had been, and they had told Vero so he'd know what happened to them when their personality's changed unexpectantly, "It probably won't be long before she arrives so we should probably wait here."
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Telling that Fern's other side was hurting her mentality, Vero went with it. Quickly changing his look to one that seemed intrigued, Vero spoke, "Oh, yeah! Tell me, tell me, tell me!" He quickly sat looking at Fern, cocking his head to intensify his innocent pup look.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

I can see the fence~ Vanessa sang to Vita before she continued running before ducking under the fence , passing the guards as they called off something.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:55 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Zander could clearly see all the panic in Kodi's eyes. Letting his real self out for a moment (Zander's personality if that wasn't clear.)"Oi, call down there mate. It's not like I'm gonna eat you or anything."
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

One of Vero's ears turned as they sat in the dining room, trying to hear if someone was outside. After Fern finished, Vero let out a tiny whimper, "Oh, that sounds horrible! Those dogs should know better! Sure, you're short but you can get around that obstacle." Vero watched Fern's slightly pained face and let his ears press back, knowing she was in pain from her other side, "And for finding your brother alone, I think mom just wanted to make sure you were safe. Now her oth-she wants to kill you."
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

(Back to Vita-) No! Vita screamed but her yell fell on deaf ears. No, Vanessa please. Leave them out of it. Let them go. Fern wanted to go in alone and I wouldn't let her. Just leave her and Vero alone! Vita could see Vanessa's smirk already, hearing Vita's pleading. And why would I do that, little Vita? I could end her and then you have all the control in the world! Vita let out a few tears before laying down, ears down tail tucked.

OOC: Thank you for calling me out on giving Vero blue text XD Old habits really do die hard, don't they?
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:20 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Zander let a smile play on his mouth before he spoke, "Fair enough. If Vita or Vero did that I don't think I'd stay mad for long I'd just worry at every available moment." He let out a low chuckle, attempting to keep with Alex's personality. He watched as Kodi slid what he could tell looked like a mouse, but from Kodi's pushing it down he could tell it squeaked, "A squeaky mouse. How entertaining." He suddenly heard the sound of paws on the ground. he looked up, seeing Vita, or rather Vanessa, running towards them, teeth slightly bared. Zander glanced at Kodi before he fully dropped his Alex act, "Vanessa! Leave them alone!"
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero sighed before deciding on taking the supportive route, "Well, maybe after all this we can go kick their butts? They shouldn't have done that." He let out another sigh before he laid down, keeping his head up while talking to Fern, "S-She wants to kill you, yes, and those would probably push her over the edge but she cares about you. And what, what would you do if it wasn't actually her? Like she was being controlled into doing all of this?"
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Watching from her view, Vita could see Vanessa running towards Alex and Fern's brother. Seeing Alex, Vita broke, Don't hurt him! He has nothing to do with this! As soon as the words left her lips, she heard Alex speak in a slightly different voice, Different accent. He has a different accent. The same one as Zand-Oh heck yeah! Go, Zander! Help me! Help us! Vita could tell Vanessa wasn't happy with the way things were turning out by her low growl, high ears, and tail.

OOC: I keep wanting to call Kodi for some reason. Every time I go to write his name I almost put Kilo instead. MBrain why you do dis?
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:41 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Hearing her growl, Zander took it as a sign she was listening, "Nessa, why can't you just leave them alone? Why mess with them? What's the point?" He could see her ears lay back a bit and her tail lower so he pressed on, "Just leave Nessa. I'll come with you after I help them fix everything you've done, okay?" He could feel the tears stream down his face as he walked closer to Vanessa.
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero sighed before he continued on, "Well that's whats going on. Mom has this wolf controlling her body who's called Vanessa. Dad has one as well who's on our side who's name is Zander. Zander and Vanessa are mates but I don't know if it'll last with Vanessa wanting to mess with our lives and Zander defending us."
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita could tell Vanessa cracked every time Zander said 'Nessa'. She knew he was succeeding on his end as she let out a low whimper pleading him to continue on. She watched him walk a little closer to them and she felt Vanessa back away a little in an attempt to fight with her heart over mind.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:00 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Zander could see Kodi backing away, Good. Vanessa can't hurt him. She's cracking though. Can you maybe hurry this up though? Zander almost let out a low growl but stopped himself before he continued speaking to Vanessa, "Nessa just give Vita control and we can both go home, okay?"
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero noticed the look of confusion in her eyes almost immediately, Her other side didn't say anything about its kind then. He let out a low growl intended for only Fern's other side to hear. He wasn't paying attention to her stories about the dogs anymore, although it would help him when it came time to extract revenge. He was too busy trying to find her evil side to listen to her tales.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Come on Vanessa. Listen to you mate. You love each other, right? She felt a tug on her as she blinked, gaining control of her body again. "Hey Zander, can you let Alex come back as well, now? I mean I kinda want my mate back."

OOC: Its fine Corgs. I didn't expect it to be as long as my past ones since you ARE on mobile.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:50 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex felt his control regain as Zander handed off control, Till next time mate. I'll try to keep Vanessa in check. Alex thanked Zander before blinking and staring at Vita. "Hey Vits. Welcome back."
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero watched his vision began pointed on Fern. Well, well, well. Nice of you to finally let me out, Vero. Vero let out an audible whimper when he realized he had just released his other side, Wh-What do you want? Who are you? His ears laid down as he looked towards Fern before realizing she wouldn't be able to help him since she couldn't help herself. Relax pup. I like being on your father's side more. Don't worry about me being like Vanessa. Vero could tell he was quickly relaxing but knew that this other side would take over him. Don't worry about me taking you over unwillingly. I'm only taking over if I have to or you let me. Now can I take over for a little while? Just to get used to being free? Vero blinked before he was dragged into unconsciousness.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Watching as Alex regained full control, Vita sat on the ground. "It's good to be back Alex," She sighed feeling content before something struck her, "Fern and Vero. Where are they?" Both Vita and Alex's eyes widened at this sudden realization.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:45 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex shot up and ran towards the door picking up on Vero and Fern's scent following it down the hallway go past many rooms throughly checking each for the two missing canines before stopping at the kitchen door, pressing his ear to it.
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

"Thank you, Fern," the mysterious wolf began, "Do me a favor will you? Look me in the eyes."
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita could hear Vero telling Fern to look into his eyes, although his voice was slightly different. She looked at Alex as theyboth realized what was going on.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:30 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

-Waiting For Vero's Section To Line Up-
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

His evil side watched as her eyes made contact, ears twitching. Her eyes showed her fighting off something, probably her other side. "You remember that thing Vero told you about? About his mother having another side? He has one as well, me. What I want to know is if you're hearing voices in your head?"
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

-Waiting For Vero's Section To Line Up-
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me