└ 1x1 ─ Pyra Ilver & peppersdots ┘

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

└ v18 t18 ┘

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:31 pm

тнeodore 'тнeo' parĸer - 22 - tagged: ophelia, joeseph, viviane

Theodore couldn't help but feel surprised as Joey took the shot. He didn't seem like the type and from what he had seen of the boys character so far he had thought he would be more for ignoring that sort of thing. But clearly he had a good heart. If only that was a quality still looked for today.

When they broke onto the roof he couldn't help the lurch in his stomach. It was easy to forget how high it was when you were inside, but up here there was no protection from a fall.

Vɪᴠɪᴀɴᴇ 'V' Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ ~ 19 ~ tagged: ophelia, joeseph, theo

V lay a hand on Joey's back after he had done it. He shouldn't stay looking at his work. Being unsettled was not something useful or desirable at the moment. "C'mon," she muttered. She didn't want the other two thinking they were hanging back out of fear.

V headed out into the wonderful open air. Up here nothing could hurt her, clearly Theo thought differently from the greyish tinge in his face. Understandable, they were very high up. She ducked down to tighten her shoelaces then headed to the edge. "Just do what I do and you'll be fine," she said. "First jump is only about two metres, and there is some broken glass on the next roof, so watch for that." Then she backed up, took a short run and jumped. The feeling of weightlessness when hanging in the air was euphoric, but too soon she was on solid ground again, truning back to see the others try.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ 19 ─ ophelia winters & joeseph dane ┘

Postby peppersdots » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:01 am

ophelia 'kitty' winters
22 years ⋗ alert ⋗ climbing ⋗ tagged; all

the roof was quiet. almost unsettlingly quiet. ophelia stepped near the edge, looking down at the ground below. she came over to the space where viviane was standing, telling them that this was a relatively short distance. below them in the alley between buildings, there was a corpse directly below them, and another one closer to the street.

ophelia blanched a little at the sight of the jump. her eyes widened as viviane easily jumped the two meter distance. she knew what she was doing. then she looked back at theodore. he was as white as a sheet, and she couldn't help but be a little amused. he was a lot of talk. "well," she said, glancing over the edge of the building again. "at least it'll be the fall that kills us." she stepped back, then took big strides and jumped. her feet stumbled on the edge of the next building and she fell to her knees, but she landed on the other building nevertheless.

joeseph 'joey' dane
19 years ⋗ wary ⋗ following ⋗ tagged; all

"okay, no big deal," joeseph said with a little shudder as they stepped onto the roof. viviane cleared the space with ease. he let out another shaky breath as ophelia looked over the edge and said the fall would kill them. there were corpses below and he nodded once. "positives right?" he said with a little chuckle, looking between ophelia and theodore.

he reached up and clipped together the chest strap on his backpack, put his knife back in the holster on his leg, adjusted the rifle pressed against his back under his bag and backed up. he let out a long breath then ran forwards and jumped. he hung in the air for a sickening moment, then his feet hit the ground and shot out from under him. "right," he said, as he pulled himself up from the ground, a sharp pain going dull in his back. "broken glass."
peppersdots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ v19 t19 ┘

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:59 am

Theo swallowed his nerve and started to run. He could rely on his body, he was fit and he was strong. Yet when he launched into the air he felt for sure he would meet a grisly death at the hand of gravity. Not soon enough, he was stumbling onto the other roof, breaking his momentum with a few short steps. That wasn't so bad, but it was just the start. At least he wasn't a splat on the pavement.

Theo steadied himself and waited for the next lot of information.

She watched the other three make the jump, and land successfully. Good. If they had struggled with this there was no way the could get across the entire thing. V let them have a moment to recover, she was in her element, but she suspected theirs were on solid ground.

"Nobody's dead, great," she had read somewhere that positive reinforcement was key for pulling people together. "Bit longer for here on out, no more than three metres. Very similar, except two over the roof is slanted slightly and this one is lower, which is easier, so..." Without another word, she turned for the next building, adjusting for the slightly longer leap and landing with ease. She beckoned for the others to come. The roof under her let put a protesting squeak under her as she moved away, if damp had gotten in, the entire structure could be weaker. But surely they couldn't weigh that much. She hopped off the weaker part, and tried to signal to move over from where she had gone. Whether they understood she didn't know.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ 20 ─ ophelia winters & joeseph dane ┘

Postby peppersdots » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:53 am

ophelia 'kitty' winters
22 years ⋗ nervous ⋗ helping ⋗ tagged; all

the blonde took a moment to catch her breath, watching joeseph take the leap, then sink from view. but she heard his scream of surprise and turned to look at theodore to gauge his reaction and try to piece together what might have happened. joeseph yelled something about moving over, that the roof was weak, and ophelia nodded. "i'll be right over!" she called over the gap.

she ran and jumped, landing a little more gracefully this time, easing herself down onto her knees rather than slamming down. it still wasn't perfect but it hurt less. she made her way over to joeseph, who viviane was already helping. he was up to his hips in the floor, and it was creaking around him. "this is not good," she said, her eyes flicking around them, looking at the structure beneath their feet. "v, you take theo over to the next jump once he gets over here, get him across and wait for us," ophelia said, looking viviane in the eyes, then joeseph. the last thing they needed was a mass panic. "i'll get joey out of here and we'll be over there as quick as we can."

joeseph 'joey' dane
19 years ⋗ panicked ⋗ trapped ⋗ tagged; all

feeling confident from his previous victory and not wanting to stop long enough for him to slip back into his fear, joeseph took off running just as viviane motioned that they should move over. his heart leapt, and not in a good way, and as he landed, he felt the roof crack under his foot. then it gave way.

joeseph sank to the ground, his left leg dropping through the roof into the space above the ceiling. he couldn't help but cry out in pain and surprise as the building came up around him. "roof is weak here!" he shouted, hoping that it was loud enough for ophelia and theodore to hear and not make the same mistake as him. they could take the whole roof down with me, he thought panic starting to set in. ophelia landed, and he looked past viviane who was already trying to assess the situation. she listed out a plan and though she seemed calm on the outside, he could see it in her eyes. she was nervous too. "sounds good," he said with a nod. "no sense in everyone dying cause i couldn't wait for the okay."
peppersdots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ v20 t20 ┘

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:38 am

Theo almost yelled when Joey went, eyed wide and breath caught in his throat. He followed to where Ophelia jumped, and made the leap with a stumble. At least the roof here could support his weight. If he was in Joey's place no doubt he would be all the way through.

When V had explained his muttered a yes, and followed her. He landed, and his feet flew out from under him. He gripped onto the roof by his fingers, hauling himself up until his feet were on the roof again, and made his way to where V was sitting, swinging his leg over.

This was why she didn't travel with a group. Instead of thinking on the disaster, and putting more pressure on the already creaking roof.

She heard Theo land, his face even paler than before, and went to him. "Slanted roof this time, get up onto the point before you start slipping on the tiles," she said briefly before taking the jump, pulling her body up over the slick tiles when she landed.

Theo landed, and for a minute she was sure he would fall, but he pulled through, ending up next to her. Once he was settled, she stood slowly on the thin flat band, balancing despite the water settled there, looking back at the two left behind. If needed she could return, but what could she possibly do?
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ 21 ─ ophelia winters & joeseph dane ┘

Postby peppersdots » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:53 am

ophelia 'kitty' winters
22 years ⋗ nervous ⋗ helping ⋗ tagged; all

she heard theo land and viviane explain the next jump, but she kept her gaze fixed on joeseph. she had to get him out before the roof decided to collapse even more. "okay, i just need you to stay calm," she said, though her heart was hammering in her chest. she stood behind him, bending down and tucking her arms under his. she froze when he spoke, a chill running down her spine. "i won't have to," she replied, with a short nod as she started to lift him up. "you're getting out of this."

at first it was hard. he's really stuck in there, she thought as she lifted up. finally he started to move, coming up until his knee was out and he could sit on the roof. but the structure underneath them was making threatening sounds. "we gotta move!" she called as he pulled the rest of himself out of the hole that he had fallen into. the cracking and creaking didn't follow them the whole way across the roof, but ophelia wasn't going to wait around to see what else would happen. still, she waited until joeseph was safely across before taking the jump. she landed on the slanted roof, digging her fingertips and heels into the surface and scrabbling up where the rest sat. then she let herself breathe.

joeseph 'joey' dane
19 years ⋗ panicked ⋗ trapped ⋗ tagged; all

joeseph let out a long breath, trying to steady his heartrate and his breathing at ophelia's request. she started to lift him, but he knew he was very stuck. "if the rest of the roof starts to go down, you have to go," he said as she came behind him and started trying to pull him up. "you have to leave me." he didn't have to see her to know that she was shaking her head. she spoke again, reassuring him that he would get out of this, but it did nothing to comfort his pessimistic heart.

still, he could feel drywall and concrete dragging against the skin of his leg. it was working. she was pulling him up. once he was free, they both ran over to the other side of the roof, trying to get away from the weakened part as quickly as possible. the sounds ceased to follow them, and joeseph looked across at the next roof where theodore and viviane sat on it's peak, watching what was happening. he took a moment to calculate, then jumped. the rubber of his shoe soles squealed against the slick tiles, but he got a grip, pulling himself up beside theodore, with ophelia on the other side of viviane.
peppersdots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ v21 t21 ┘

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:39 am

Theo nodded at Ophelia when she pulled her way up. "Nice going," he conceded. She was probably the only one who could have done it. He was too heavy, V needed too badly, and Joey was, well, the one stuck in the roof.

V slid back down into a seated position, letting the held breath go at once. To see them fall, to know it would be her fault for not warning them soon enough, for not knowing the roof was damaged. But they were alive, and mostly unharmed. A little shook up perhaps.

From the shock of it all, V started laughing. It had been so long since she had allowed mistakes from herself, and now she had fallen into this mess. Destroyed a major route, nearly fallen through a roof, and yet she hadn't felt more alive in ages. Perching on that roof with three people she barely knew suddenly seemed like what she had been missing.

"We made it," she said, trying to compose herself.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ 22 ─ ophelia winters & joeseph dane ┘

Postby peppersdots » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:02 am

ophelia 'kitty' winters
22 years ⋗ shaken ⋗ sitting ⋗ tagged; all

it had been close. too close for comfort really. but still, sitting on the rooftop with the other three, ophelia felt a little triumphant. still drawing heavy breaths, she looked past viviane to theodore, who for once, offered her a small commendation. "thanks," she said simply. "glad it went this way and not the other."

instead of waiting much longer, she turned and looked at the next building. this jump would be tricky, she assumed. she looked down at viviane who was laughing and smiled a little. she had missed the sound of laughter, the sound of people. that smile faded as soon as viviane spoke again. "so far," she said with a little sigh. "i'm guessing things don't get easier from here on out?"

joeseph 'joey' dane
19 years ⋗ relieved ⋗ sitting ⋗ tagged; all

joeseph looked up at ophelia said she was glad with the way things turned out and couldn't help but laugh. "yeah, me too," he said, his breathing still heavy. all he could think about was what a relief it was to be free from that roof. it hadn't been for long, but it hadn't exactly been ideal.

"she makes a good point," he said, looking up at ophelia, who was raising herself up a little bit, looking at the buildings around them. then he looked down. they were still high up, much higher than he would like to be while sitting precariously on a slippery rooftop. "how much further v?" he asked, looking up at the girl that was leading them, then out at the horizon. "maybe we'll need to spend the night on the mall roof. give ourselves time to regroup."
peppersdots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ v22 t22 ┘

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:55 am

At least he and Ophelia had managed to be civil, a light at the end of the tunnel perhaps?

Theo watched V make the jump, she made it look easy. The way she moved through the air with such ease made his stomach turn. When he heard the all-clear he slid down, not wanting to lose his nerve. The tiles were ruff on his legs, and as the end neared he did as she did and launched up. It was only a couple of second before his body slammed into the concrete, and he was pulling himself up, winded by the impact.

She managed to compose herself, back in the present. "Hardest jump is next, then the mall is about three more jumps, we need to start going left soon." she answered both questions in tandem. "After this its left until we hit the mall, but this jump is hard. You need to slide down because it's impossible to make from here, then push up at the bottom to jump to the next roof. Grab on with your hands and pull yourself up, there's no way to land on your feet on this one. Just watch."

V swung one of her legs over and released her grip on the top of the roof. In seconds she was sliding down the slope, and as she saw the end approach, now. She pushed up onto the next building, getting her arms over the ledge and wiggling up. This time she checked for weakness before yelling for someone else to go.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ 23 ─ ophelia winters & joeseph dane ┘

Postby peppersdots » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:06 am

ophelia 'kitty' winters
22 years ⋗ shaken ⋗ hanging ⋗ tagged; all

ophelia watched as first viviane, then theodore made the jump. her heart started to hammer in her chest and she tried to take deep breaths. joeseph went next, letting out a little cry as he hit the building, then was helped up onto the roof. she closed her eyes, letting out one last long breath before sliding down the roof.

she pushed off when the others had. her movements were much less graceful than viviane's had been. she hung in the air for a sickening moment before her chest hit the concrete, her arms grabbing at the ledge and trying to pull herself up. her feet kicked at the walls below her, her machete clanging against the stonework. she started to curse under her breath, struggling to get up on the ledge.

joeseph 'joey' dane
19 years ⋗ nervous ⋗ helping ⋗ tagged; all

"okay, no problem," joeseph said, letting out a breath. he followed viviane's instructions, launching himself off the tiles as she had done, landing against the building and hauling himself up. "well no one went through the floor, so that's good," he said, looking back at ophelia.

she was pale and trying to steady her breathing. none of the other jumps bothered her, what's so different about this one? he wondered as she slammed into the building. but she was too low, she couldn't pull herself up. he cursed once, then ran forwards, grabbing at her arm and starting to pull her up.
peppersdots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me