one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:59 pm

Karma Akabane
He was just slightly impatient but not much. Stop beating around the bush.. he silently thought to himself before looking at Rio. He stood up and opened a window to let in a breeze, to see how that would play out as there was a bit of a crack where air could come through

Curii Marshall
She struggled to get off him "But.." she huffed lightly, wanting to argue but not knowing how to argue. She sighed and slightly moved it against herself. "I'm sorry they pit you in here with me of all people. You probably have stuff you need to do, don't you.." he turned her head with her brows slightly furrowed
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:13 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Good thinking. It was almost as if she could see the cold air drifting in through the open window and squeezing through the crack that lead into the storage room. But that also meant it was colder for them too. At least she had a coat. She wondered how they would hold in the room. Ren had a jacket, but it wasn't much to keep them warm. Now with the cold breeze they'd both need the jacket. How would they stay warm? Hint: it's a thing called sharing.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren crossed his arms as he shifted slightly to get in a more comfortable position that reduced the risk of something from the rack falling off. He didn't feel cold enough to need a jacket. That was before a mysterious breeze came wafting in. Where had that come from!? That complicates things. Hiding the fact that he was cold, he pursed his lips together and continued to stare at the door expectantly. There was no way he was asking for his jacket back - she'd probably be worse off than him. "No, I never have anything to do after school."
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:24 pm

Karma Akabane
the breeze nipped at his ears a bit, but he didn't notice. he was focused on the pairing task at hand, it has been exactly 18 minutes but felt so much longer. He just realized how much he actually wanted this and it made him frown just a bit, but ignored the sensation of feeling something otherwise than smug

Curii Marshall
Curii went quiet for a moment before saying something she never ever thought she would "Ren.. you're cold.." she moved a bit forward. Her mind was screaming at her WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?, but her instincts told her to wrap the coat around the both of them. as awkward as it was, she did it "sorry.. if this is weird.. they're taking a really long time to find help.. if that's even what they're doing.. you'll get sick like this and I wont be able to sleep from all the guilt" she felt kind of proud of herself for doing something as brave as this, knowing she could get rejected and slandered at any moment
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:53 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    How long were they going to keep those two in there? With the added breeze it was no doubt that they’d be freezing in there. Would Curii have the guts to share the jacket with Ren? Would Ren even allow it? Those two didn’t seem like they’d work at all. But Curii seemed to be really interested in Ren and he seemed like he could be a really nice person once you got to know him. He had already given Curii his jacket, so that was a plus. Why was she thinking over this so much? It was just to be silly and see them be uncomfortable at first, but now… she didn’t know.

R e n T a n a k a
    She had noticed… He watched her approach, unsure of what she was doing. His whole body stiffened when she wrapped the jacket around him. This was uncomfortable. The closet hadn’t allowed for much personal space already, but now this was really popping his bubble. The cold was more bearable now with the jacket around him. Where were those two? If they died in the storage closet it’d be their fault. They weren’t getting help, they were probably watching them on a monitor laughing at how awkward this was. Alright, where was the hidden camera. There didn’t seem to be one. “N-no, you’re fine.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:05 pm

Karma Akabane
He heard a lot of shuffling and apologizing, and the discomfort in voices. he mouthed to Rio "I think they're sharing the coat" this could get interesting, maybe. Or, this could just be the beginning of the relationship, it could take a little bit more than this, potentially.

Curii Marshall
"Can I be honest? I'm scared. Don't take this wrong I just..I don't know how much longer we'll be in here." her voice sounded a bit tense and he could tell she felt stiff "I don't want to weird you out, if I haven't already-.. If you want me to stay away after this I don't blame you, this was a really bold move" but it admittedly felt kind of.. nice
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:27 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Nodding, Rio glanced back at the door. She was proud of the girl for mustering up the courage to do such a thing. Honestly, she didn't know if she could make a move as bold as that, especially when it was with her potential crush. And Ren wasn't rejecting her. Wow, this might become an actual thing. "When should we let them out?" She mouthed to Karma.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren frowned as he listened to her speak. The height difference between them made the jacket hang over his shoulder at an angle. It was barely hanging over his shoulder. "It'll be alright. I'm positive this was Rio and Karma's doing. I'm sure they wouldn't leave us in here forever." He wasn't the best at these sorts of things, but he tried his best to comfort her. He shook his head slightly. "You did it because you were worried that I would get sick from the cold. That's not weird at all. It's nice that you would care that much about someone you met the other day."
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:38 pm

Karma Akabane
Karma thought for a moment "15 minutes" he mouthed to her and sat back a little to let them get more comfortable. Maybe he'd even apologize and talk to Curii personally, but being nice this time. Ren wasn't being as bad he thought. As much as he seemed like a jerk to Curii, he knew she could potentially be more brave.

Curii Marshall
Curii looked down, with their height difference, even sitting down her head was a level to his shoulder (she's a shorty). "Im glad.. I tried talking to you but cant. I cant talk to anybody and, thats okay. Im just glad you're okay with this" she grew much less tense and sighed in relief
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:51 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Nodding, Rio pulled her hood up and closed her eyes. The cold had gotten to her nose and ears. She was glad that Ren was making an effort to talk to Curii and comfort her. She could understand why she'd be frightened in a situation like that. Maybe they had gone a little overboard for this one.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren yawned and rested his head back against the wall. There was nothing to do... besides talking. But that wasn't something he was good at. If they didn't let them out soon, he might end up assassinating them instead of Korosensei. No, he wasn't joking. They better have a good explanation and apology for this once they let them out.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:59 pm

[color=#BF0000]Karma Akabane[/color]
Karma was sure to keep track of the time. 12 minutes.. time was slow. Of course Ren will most likely be pretty annoyed by the end of this but, Karma didn't really care. If it came down to it we didn't have much sympathy, this was mostly for his benefit.

Curii Marshall
Curii felt oddly nice. She was used to rejection and this was a nice change of pace for her. She smiled to herself and unknowingly let herself relax completely, sighing softly "..thanks for the coat, by the way" her voice sounded drowsy as if she were getting really comfortable
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:58 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    And silence again. Not much had happened, but what had she expected from those two? They weren't going to automatically become best friends. Hopefully, Curii wasn't too mad with her. She had put them in the closet with (mostly) good intentions.

R e n T a n a k a
    He wasn't exactly all cozy and warm, but it was better than nothing. When he got bored enough, he would sleep. This wasn't the ideal place for a nap, and there was one other person in there with him. Maybe he could get back at Rio and Karma somehow. Give them a taste of their own medicine. "Oh, it's not that big of a deal." It'd be a pretty jerk move of him if he had kept the jacket to himself and let her freeze.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me