1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:02 pm

"but i like my jeep." she said softly but sighed. "fine you drive but you can't talk to me because if you are seen talking to me it would make you uncool." she told him and stumbled to the door. she slowly opened it and walked outside. it was getting wind so it was a bit cold. lexa started to shiver. "i want to be like you. you have friends and you are cool."
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Walker grinned triumphantly when she gave in. He walked out the door after she opened it, immediately seeing her shiver. He thought for a moment, sighing. "I wouldn't be uncool, I mean no one is out of school right now." He shrugged, slowly taking off his hoodie. "Here." He mumbled, handing her his hoodie to try and prevent her from being cold.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:12 pm

she shook her head and gave him back his hoodie. she got in the back seat of his car and laid down. "can i sleep back her? or should i move to the trunk?" she asked sarcastically and sighed. "the hospital is a half an hour away, you really don't have to waste your time on me." she told him as she sat up and coughed a bit. "i feel worse." she mumbled and huffed softly.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Waker slightly sighed when she turned down his hoodie. He hopped in the drivers seat of the car, glancing back at her. "Eh, sleep back there if you want." He answered, "Just don't make it look like I'm kidnapping you." He joked, pressing a button that started up his car. "Half an hour isn't too far. And it isn't wasting my time, I have nothing else to do." He shrugged, looking back ahead of him. He backed out, driving into the road.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:21 pm

she sat upright and sighed. "can i have your hoodie now?" she asked softly and bit her lip. lexa watched out the window before huffing, "can you go any faster on this road? or are you stuck behind a slow person." she asked with a soft smiled that quickly faded. "is there anything you want to know about me? i am kind of a stranger to you." she laughed softly but soon stopped.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:28 pm

Walker tossed his hoodie back to her, keeping his eyes on the road. "No, just me trying to be safe. But, I can speed up if you want." He grinned, pressing more on the gas petal and going above the speed limit. He kept up the speed for a few more minutes before laughing and shaking his head, going back to the speed limit before he got pulled over. Of course he didn't want to be pulled over because Lexa needed to go to the hospital, and it would be a major set back. "Sure, tell me about yourself. I could tell you about me if you'd like," He murmured, "unless you know enough about me."
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:35 pm

she put on his hoodie and laughed when he sped up. she groaned a bit. "i don't even know how your number got on my phone. um some of the basics for me... i'm short. i'm 17. my full name is lexa elise clarke. i love my dog. i hate school. i'm not a people person and lastly, i am terrified of hospitals." she murmured softly and fiddled with her fingers. "hopefully im not in the hospital for too long..."
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:07 am

Walker listened as she spoke about herself, slightly interested. "Well, hospitals aren't too bad. They just want to make sure people are healthy." He mused, "You won't be there for too long probably." He said, trying to reassure her that she would be safe. Though, he wasn't sure himself that she wouldn't he there too long. He opened his mouth to ask a question, but he shook his head and just continued driving.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:16 am

she stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. she bit her lip as the hospital came into sight. “i can’t do it.” she whispered and pulled the hood over her head. “i probably seem like a baby but i’ve had terrible things happen to me in this hospital...”
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:22 am

Walker looked up at the hospital and sighed. "You'll be fine, don't worry." He mumbled. Something must be wrong if she was worrying about the hospital this much, but he knew that she had to go in. "Just this one time, it won't be like anything that must've happened to you before." He said, glancing back at her before looking back at the road so he wouldnt crashed.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me