~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

Postby chonko. » Wed May 16, 2018 6:52 am

ßεαη ♦Female~Husky Corgi~Shelter♦

Bean looked over at the humans above her. She gave in, knowing that they probably would take her. Bean saw the man reach down to pet her and she immediately backed away. She pulled her bowl towards her, eating food. Bean leaped up, begging the human who was holding Adryn to adopt her too. "I'm sorry Adryn.." Bean sighed and curled up, closing her eyes and blocking out all the noises, aware of a human petting her.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Wed May 16, 2018 7:44 am

Adryn || American Akita || Male

"It's fine." A sigh escaped his mouth as the woman began to speak with the employee, but his thoughts distracted him from that. "It's none of our fault anyways." When he gets adopted, he sure is going to escape no matter what. No one can ever split him and Bean apart.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed May 16, 2018 8:06 am

Bea let out a squeak when she felt someone put their hands around her. They lifted her up and into their arms. The employee had given the couple some toys to give to the dogs they would choose. The female of the couple gave Bean her brown bone plush. Bean bit down on it and tried to scrambled over to Adryn. "Adryn! " Her bark was muffled by the fluffy toy. She slipped out of the woman's hands and jumped over to who was holding Adryn. But she was grabbed again by the female. Bean whimpered and stretched out her stubby paws.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Wed May 16, 2018 12:33 pm

He stretched out a limb towards his best friend as she did the same. This can't be happening... The lady in the couple gifted him with a plastic bone which he viciously chewed on to release the stress, anger, and sadness that built up inside him.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed May 16, 2018 12:38 pm

The woman who was holding Bean nodded to the employee and began walking to the lobby area. Bean panicked. She couldnt be adopted without him! The man with he woman wrote on a paper and smiled. The two placed Bean in a carrier and brought her to their car. Bean scrambled around, her toy still in her jaws. She jumped around, whimpering.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Wed May 16, 2018 12:40 pm

His new owners did the same, gleefully picking up the pen and swiftly wrote down their signatures on the blanks before walking out with him. One day I will find her again. He told himself as he dug his teeth deeper into his new toy. Even if I have to run away.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu May 17, 2018 9:07 am

The couple stopped at their house, taking awhile to park perfectly. The male grabbed Bean's carrier and walking inside with her. She trembled, afraid to be without Adryn and other dogs. Bean's fear instantly grew when she heard yelling of little kids. The couple ran over to the kids, seemingly handing them food. The male put her down, opening the carrier. Bean shot out, running up to the door. She needed to leave. Now. She scratched and scratched, wanting to get their rough hands to open the door.

•Sorry i was late!•
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Thu May 17, 2018 9:34 am

Once they got into the car, he inventively listened to their conversation. "I'm sure Domino will be excited to meet his new brother!" The woman announced as the car began to move. Domino? Was he a human or another dog? The thought of another dog made him feel a little more relieved, but he had no idea how this dog would react to him moving in!
You'd probably be bigger than him anyways. He told himself. Akitas are pretty tough.

;; its okay !
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu May 17, 2018 9:50 am

Bean let out a terrified bark when a kid grabbed her. She squirmed around in it's arms, wanting to be put down. The woman of the couple grabbed Bean and let her outside. Bean frowned when she saw fences all around. She leaped up, trying to climb the fence, yet miserably failing. She needed to find Adryn as fast as she could!
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Thu May 17, 2018 10:34 am

After thirty minutes passed they reached "home." The man picked him up and brought him inside. "I can walk you know!" He barked, but soon remembered humans can't understand them.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me