1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:26 pm

Logan nodded and came to her. "Yes it is, you see it's supposed to move towards you so you can get on." He put his foot in and showed her. "It does that with me too." He stepped off and smiled. "I promise you will be safe."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:33 pm

Brooke chewed her lip a little as she watched him before slightly nodding,"If you say so." She said softly before putting her foot back in the stirrup and grabbed the saddle before pulling herself up again. In about 35-45 seconds, she was finally sitting on top of the horse.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:08 pm

Logan smiled at her and said. "See you did it!" Though Traveler started to move up a bit to shift his weight. Logan grabbed the lead role quickly. "You okay up there?" He asked, afraid that she had gotten scared by this.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:13 pm

Brooke smiled a little before she suddenly grabbed onto the horn of the saddle when Traveler started to move up and then stopped,"Oh boy, we moved. We moved." She said a little surprised.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:00 am

Logan chuckled at her reaction. "I'm guessing it was fun.'' He then saw his friends coming back. "Well do you want me to lead him around with you on him?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:09 am

"And a bit surprising." Brooke added, tightly holding onto the saddle horn as she thought about his question,"I-I don't know." She said softly. Did she want him to walk them around a little? "M-Maybe just a couple minutes......"
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:15 am

Logan nodded and started to walk. Traveler got a little excited and went for a full on trot. Logan frowned. "Walk on!" He snapped and traveler stopped. Logan sighed. "I think that's enough riding for tonight." He brought the block over. "Here now you take your feet out of the stirrup and I'll lift you down."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:30 am

Brooke gasped and actually closed her eyes when Traveler started to trot. With her hands gripping onto the saddle as though it was dear life, she nodded in agreement with Logan. Once he brought the block over, she shakily took her feet out of the stirrups and a leg over the back of the horse, ready to come down.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:05 am

Logan put his arms around her waist and lifted her down slowly. He then put her down on the ground. He saw her legs shaking slightly so he gave her a hug. "Its okay, you did very good." His buddy came running over. "Okay let's go eat guys! Everone else is waiting on you two!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:07 am

Brooke cuddled herself close to Logan as he hugged her, taking slow breaths to calm herself down. She glanced at the buddy that ran over and listened to him before ever so slightly pulling back from Logan,"I-I'll be okay." She whispered to him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me