𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:20 am

emilia lily jones

mia sighed as she hated making decisions, she opened the passenger side door and slipped herself in. she tried to think of places to go as she then fastened herself. "umm well, maybe she get to know this place? maybe go somewhere close buy to get something to eat. try something new as such?" she told him as she looked over at him. she wanted to get to know where she lived and what was around this place. she didn't know anyone here, she knew none of her friends lived out here so she's never really been this far out of the city. "i haven't been this far out of the city so might as well check it out" she added, as she looked out the window once he started up the car to leave the drive. but, to be honest she needed to clear her head, she didn't want to think about jason right now she needed to put that a side for a moment she can't constantly be thinking about him. she wondered if river was the same, was he still thinking about miranda? he hadn't really mentioned anything about her since last night she wondered if she contacted him. although she felt out of place to ask him, it wasn't right to ask him about it.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:35 am

River Wellington
      River agreed that they needed to get to know the area they would be living in a bit better, so without hesitation he started up the car and began to drive. He had no destination in mind, as he wasn't sure what was around the area they were in, so he was just going to drive until she pointed out a place to stop. Every now and then he would glance over at Emilia, but for the majority of the time he kept his eyes on the road. As he drove his phone vibrated in his pocket, but since he was the one driving he held off on checking it. After driving down some winding roads, they finally were stopped by a red light. River took a second to pull out his phone and check to see who had texted him, --Can we meet up to talk soon?- was what the text said. His eyes grew a little bit wider when he saw that it was Madison who had texted him. He read the text over a few times, not sure if he should respond right away. The boy slipped his phone into the cup holder as soon as the light turned green, and he began to wonder if Jason had been in contact with Emilia yet. As he pulled off, he formed a question to ask Emilia, "Have you talked to Jason?"he asked. He wanted to be direct, as he wasn't in the mood to ask around his direct question.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:39 am

emilia lily jones

emilia looked out the window as he drove, she noticed most people were heading for the beach since they were dressed for it. she sighed gently looking out the window as they came up to a red light, she looked at her phone as well seeing nothing from jason still. she kept debating with herself if she should message him or not but she didn't know whether to, she needed to give him time to getting his head together she knew it would be hard for them, she still couldn't believe what was happening and it was happening so fast. she heard river speaking, she turned her head towards him "no, i'm waiting for him to message me. so i'm just giving him time to get his head around this" she replied to him before looking away once again "heard from miranda?" she asked him to make conversation, she hated it being quiet but to be honest she didn't know what to say to the boy.

{{have you changed river's girlfriends name to madison instead of miranda?}}
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:04 am

[[No, it’s still Miranda. Sorry, I must’ve not been paying attention when I typed it!

River Wellington
      River nodded as he listened to Emilia’s response to his question. He understood that this whole situation was a lot to process for everyone involved, but he hoped for Emilia’s sake that Jason would reach out to her soon. The boy looked at her with reassuring eyes, ”I’m sure he’ll reach out soon,”the boy told her. He didn’t know Jason very well, but he could see that Emilia cared a lot about him. As his eyes returned to the road, he listened as Emilia asked him about Miranda, ”She texted me a minute ago, but I haven’t had a chance to respond,” he replied. He was slightly hesitant to reply to his girlfriend’s message, as deep down he had a fear that she might be contacting him just to end the relationship. They might not have been dating for a very long time, but he loved her enough for the idea of marriage to have popped into his mind a few times. If she was contacting him to end the relationship, he wasn’t sure if he was prepared to lose her.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:14 am

emilia lily jones

she smiled at his response as it did lift her spirits a little, she then looked out the window once again watching the world go by. mia heard that she had messaged him already, she was quite surprised about it and that made her question should she message jason. it seemed it didn't take long for miranda to come around but again what was she asking river? she looked out the corner of her eye at him to see what he was doing but it seemed he was still holding everything back just keeping a straight face. from what she was getting he wasn't one to show emotions, but still he was probably hurt inside. she shifted in the seat trying to straight herself a little more. she looked over at him again, they had been quiet for several minutes again and she just grew bored. mia needed to get to know the guy she was to marry "so...." she started, twiddling her hair trying to think of a conversation "what kind of music are you into? who's your favourite artist?" she asked him as she twiddled a strand of hair between her fingers.

{{lol fairs, was thinking for drama maybe miranda and jason were seen together? can say no it's just a suggestion.}}
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:43 am

[[I like that idea! Were you thinking that they should be spotted at the same restaurant Emilia and River are going to?
      River Wellington
      River kept a straight face as he continued to drive down the narrow roads. As the silence took over the car again, River began to focus on the surroundings. He hadn’t really been paying attention to all of the buildings and things he had been driving past on their way to town, so he figured he should start. It would come in handy later on to know what places were around their new home. He paid attention to his surroundings for a few minutes, but then the boy started to grow bored trying to figure out where everything was. Thankfully Emilia was starting up a new conversation with him, so he no longer had to find other things to concentrate on. While the boy continued to pay attention to the road, he began to think about Emilia’s question. Music had never been a huge part of River’s life, but he listened to it when he was driving or doing homework, ”I like a variety of different genres, β€œhe answered, ”but my favorite artist at the moment would have to be Khalid,” he added. The boy took a second to glance over at Emilia, ”What about you?” he asked.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:00 am

emilia lily jones

she looked at him as he told her what he liked, she nodded softly at him as she listened to him. she then turned her head towards the front of the car looking out the window once again as she looked at the buildings and such. as he asked her what she liked, she started to think "think i would say the same, i like different genres" she replied as she tried to think of her favourite artist "but, i would say my favourite artist at the moment is ed sheeran, i love his music" she added as she continued to look out the window. mia looked at the buildings head spotting a restaurant "what about that place?" she suggested as she pointed to the building as they came to red light, she glad that he didn't miss it since now they were at a red light. she looked at the building wondering what it was like inside and what they served it would be weird having dinner with river but it would be something she needed to get use to.

{{sounds good!}}
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:27 am

River listened to Emilia’s music preferences, and nodded at the fact that they both enjoyed all types of genres. When she mentioned Ed Sheehan being her favorite artist at the moment, a small smile pulled at the corner of his mouth. River once surprised his sister with Ed Sheehan tickets, so Emilia mentioning that he was her favorite artist allowed River to recall the excitement that going to his concert brought his sister. As the girl suggested a place to stop for dinner, the boy turned his head slightly so that he could glance in the diraction of the restaurant. When he spotted it, he changed lanes and turned into the restaurant’s lot. The boy circled around the lot until he found a parking spot, and then slowly turned into it. He quickly turned off his car and took his seatbelt off, then he reached for his phone in the cup holder and pushed the car door open so that he could get out. As the boy walked out from in between the cars, he spotted a car that looked oddly familiar. It was a small red car, and for some reason it looked exactly like Miranda’s car. He began to wonder if it could be her, but once he remembered how far they were from where she lived, he shook off the thought and waited for Emilia to walk over to him. Once she was next to him, he started to walk beside her towards the entrance of the restaurant.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:40 am

emilia lily jones

as they searched for a car parking space she once again looked at her phone but again nothing, she rolled her eyes until she noticed they had parked. mia released her belt from the clip and grabbed her bag before getting out of the car. she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before shutting the door behind her, she then looked around before seeing a familiar car. it did look like jason, but she shook it off she knew it couldn't be his. she went over to river with a little smile and walked with him to the restaurant "what's you favourite food?" she asked him with a small smile but still did wonder if that was jason's car she had saw but again it couldn't be possible since he lives on the other side of town what would he be doing here. mia walked with him to the restaurant, looking around the place as she wanted to get to know where things were.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:52 am

River Wellington
    River looked forward as he walked with Emilia to the entrance of the restaurant, ”I could live off of chinese food,” he answered. As they approached the door, the boy took a few steps ahead of her and opened the door so that she could walk in. Once Emilia was inside the restaurant, he followed behind her, letting the door close behind him. He glanced around the place before he turned to look at Emilia with a smile, ”What about you?” he asked, ”What’s your favorite food?” he added. After he had asked the question, he headed over with Emilia to the host stand and requested a table for two. As the host nodded and ducked down to grab a few menus, he noticed a familiar face sitting at a table behind her. His smile quickly vanished from his face, and his stomach tightened as he noticed it was Miranda. He moved his head slightly to try and figure out who she was sitting with, but all he could see was that she was with a guy. Was she on a date? River wasn’t the jealous type, but with all of this stuff happening in his life over the past two days, and not knowing what Miranda had been up to, the worst began to cross his mind.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me