π•Ώπ–π–Š π–•π–—π–”π–™π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–‰ (1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: π•Ώπ–π–Š π–•π–—π–”π–™π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–‰ (1x1)

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Colin looked at her. "You are of use. When we can finally get things somewhat figured out, you will have to go back and become queen. We just have to figure out who is trying to hurt you first. When we get that figured out, you can take over. I will be here for you for whatever you need so don't worry about that. It is my job to protect you and that is exactly what I am going to do for you." He said to her. He really hoped she would be okay. "I am here for whatever you need. Just talk to me." He said to her.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:28 pm

She sighed and again ran a frustrated hand through her messy braid. "I just don't know Colin. This whole queen thing is crazy. I'm not even close to being ready for it, nor am I strong enough for it... And besides I was supposed to have my father get a stupid arranged marriage... Colin I just... I can't" she whimpered the last little bit of her words and another tear tolled down her cheek.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Colin walked over to her and hugged her knowing that she needed it right now. "Listen to me. You are more than strong enough. You may not be totally ready but I have lived in the palace most of my life too. I know how your father ran things and I can teach you what I know. I know some alliances that would be more than happy to help you with anything that you need. I just need you to believe in yourself." He said to her. He knew a lot about what happened around the palace. It was a perk of being a knight with magic. He looked at her. "You will be an amazing queen someday." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:41 pm

She squeaked a little at the hug until she realized she needed it. It made her more upset at first but it somehow seemed to calm her frustrations... Or maybe it was just Colin who could sooth her. She nodded a bit. "Okay... But I don't think we should go back for a while... Nor should we be here for much longer" she whispered slightly. "Maybe we can sneak into one of the towns... I know there are ones far from here. Just past some of the mountains." she added looking at him with a slight smile to show she was okay.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Colin rubbed her back a little trying to calm her. When she started to talk, he pulled back and looked at her. He nodded. "We can't go back for a while and you are right that we need to move. A town would be a great place to lay low for a while but we have to be careful in town. No one can know that I am your royal knight and they can't find out that you are the princess. We need to have no one that knows were we are other than each other and that we should know at all times. It is safer if we stick together but I know I can be pretty boring at times so you can go but I will be behind you without you having to see me all the time." He said. "I can keep my distance." He added and stood. "We should go now though." He said and picked up the bag and started to walk.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:53 pm

"Maybe I don't want you to keep your distance" she murmured a little but didn't look at him when she said it and instead tugged her braid a little. "if I could just figure out a way to change my hair then I won't look so princess like... Considering blondes aren't exactly common in this area as we town hop" she explained a little and adjusted her shirt before peeking out of the cave and getting the sun in her face, which she welcomed happily.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Colin listened to her and smiled a little. "Then I will be right by your side." He said to her. He pulled out hair dye from his bag. He would have told her last night but there was no way that he could. It was for a shade of brown. "Have you ever dyed your own hair before or do you need me to do it for you?" He asked her. It was something he knew how to do because they all had to know just in case.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:00 pm

She looked back at him with the dye and tilted her head. "Um mm no? Hair dye?" she questioned with big eyes. She did a little hop kind of thing as she walked over. "you'd have to do it I think" she said with a lopsided grin. "I've never really heard of it before but I think my cousin brought it up... My dad had disagreed when I asked him for it... But if it will help us now I'll do it" she hummed.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:44 am

Colin listened to her. "Yes. It will help a lot. You can't run around as a blonde here. The others could easily find you and that would be bad." He said to her. He picked up the bag. "Come with me. We need to get your hair wet." He said and walked to a stream. He looked at her. "Okay sit down and I will put the dye in and then we will was it out in a while." He said to her and started to dye it being careful to not get it all over them. Colin waited and then started to rense it out. "Your hair looks good." He said to her and handed her a towel so she could dry it a little.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:04 am

She had obeyed and let him to it all. Once he was done she pulled a strand close so she could see. "Wow! It really is brown" she gasped a little in surprise from the change but it was also kind of exciting. His compliment reassured her and she nodded. "Thank you"

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me