1x1 with hollyglow and Consulting_Angel

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with hollyglow and Consulting_Angel

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:42 am

Ashton Rouleau
"Of course. I already know that you don't care. You've probably ruined hundreds of lives doing this exact sort of thing," Ashton snapped, without turning to look towards the captain. He drew up his knees towards his chest, and buried his face on them, wondering why he bothered engaging in conversation with the captain. He was already just tired of being mocked and verbally defeated so easily. Even the thought of screaming out had lost its appeal by now. He was probably most annoyed that he couldn't demand something and it be given to him within minutes. A life of luxury - even one where he was in an arranged marriage - was all he wanted to go back to.

Loralei Waverly
At the response, Loralei didn't really react. She had been tempted to explain that it had been a rhetorical question, but then decided it wasn't something to do. She had a feeling that Elsa knew it had been a rhetorical question anyway. Moving on, she then nodded in reply to Elsa's question. "Of course I will," she said, determinedly, makimg it quite clear that she would not be shaken off. Now they had to figure out how they were going to travel. She suspected that another boat would be hard to come by right now - and she didn't particularly like them anyway - but even she wouldn't be able to just carry Elsa across the ocean. "Perhaps you should rest first, though," she then added.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:37 am

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I had quite a few other questions, but I was really quite exhausted. I nodded and rested my head on the ground, but some of the cold had left me by now, and I was beginning to realize just how used I was to sleeping in a soft, comfortable bed. Yes, I'd slept in a hammock last night, but it had been fairly comfortable. This, though...well, it was just rock. No matter how I turned, there was something, some rough edge scraping my arm, some lump pressing into my hip...it didn't matter that I was too tired to keep my eyes open. I just couldn't sleep on the rock ground. But I didn't want to admit it, so I just rolled over onto my side.

Jem Laceburn

"Hm...I don't know that I would say hundreds. But I'm glad you have such a high opinion of my skills. I'm sure you were a great..." I scratched my head comically. "Uh, what do princes do again?" I reached out and flicked his cheek. "I mean, besides sit around looking pretty, of course. The ladies must love you, huh?" I glanced out the window again at the storm, which was showing no signs of stopping. I remembered my first storm...it had been weeks after I'd first set foot on the ship, and I'd been used to the sea by then, but when the storm hit, I'd been back on square one, stuck below deck, vomiting practically nonstop. Ah, memories. A half smile flitted over my face---a real smile, not the smirk that I'd worn practically nonstop since the prince woke up. I was much happier here than I ever had been anywhere else.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:02 am

Ashton Rouleau
"Well, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the number," Ashton said, his voice slightly muffled from being spoken into his knees. He glanced up sharply, when his cheek was flicked, and snapped, "Don't touch me!" knowing that if it was possible, then he would have probably scooted himself back right into the wall. He still held on, as well, trying not to let himself vomit. He wouldn't be able to bear having to ask for something to throw up into. Ashton scowled again, "I had to sit in on meetings and help plan strategies," he responded, and decided that he wouldn't mention that he had also spent a lot of time - more than he should have - dancing. He didn't want that to be mocked by the captain - that would probably push him over the edge of breaking down. "...None of them caught my eye anyway," he added, referring to the captain's comment about the ladies, then he buried his face into his knees again.

Loralei Waverly
Staying where she was, Loralei watched as Elsa lay down on the ground, knowing that it was probably very uncomfortable. However, she couldn't think of any other option just yet, and it would only be for a few hours. She felt quite useless at that point - something that she vehemently hated, but she was determined to be of more use and help later on. Loralei watched as Elsa rolled onto her side, then she asked, "Would it help if I was closer?" and then she started humming a melody, one that she didn't quite remember the words for, but she knew it was sometimes sung for those that couldn't sleep well.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:47 am

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I cracked my eyes open, looking over at the mermaid---Lorelei, if I remembered correctly, although I was so exhausted that it was hard to remember much of anything. "Yes," I murmured, "it would." I could just barely see her---long black hair, shining eyes, and, shimmering quietly, seeming to radiate its own sort of light, her tail. The song she was singing was beautiful, nothing like anything I'd ever heard before. It was like it was sung with a different set of notes than the ones I knew.

Jem Laceburn

I was completely unsurprised by his reaction to my touch. If I were him, I sure wouldn't want me touching me, either. "Oh?" I arched an eyebrow at his reply. I personally found myself more attracted to other men, as a rule, but then, I didn't have time for relationships in my line of business, nor was I looking for one. It was much too complicated. Most people weren't looking to marry a male pirate who had a woman's body. Shaking my head at myself, I looked down at the prince. "Are you sure you don't get seasick?" I asked, my tone bordering on just plain obnoxious.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:01 am

Ashton Rouleau
Almost immediately regretting his reply, mostly because it seemed that the captain was going to want him to elaborate on what he meant, Ashton replied, talking into his knees again, "It doesn't matter to you," and he huffed. He hadn't told anyone - not even his favourite servant - that he was gay. That would just be the scandal of the century. He knew that there had been hushed rumours among some of the palace staff, but they had been quickly quashed, especially when his engagement to Elsa had been announced. He glanced up very slightly, so that only his eyes could be seen, as he watched the captain. "Why do you want to know? So you can mock me about it?" he asked, not wanting to have to accept help from him.

Loralei Waverly
Still humming the song, Loralei shifted herself so that she was right next to Elsa, and she placed a hand on her back again, gently rubbing it. She knew that she probably should have left by now - the other merpeople in her city, certainly those that live close to her, were sure to have noticed her extended absence by now. But she couldn't find it in her to leave Elsa, and abandon the quest she had agreed to go on with the human. She would always stick out her promises and agreements to the end. When the song had come to an end, she allowed a silence to hang in the air for a few moments, as she tried to remember another song that she knew, then she started humming that.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:15 am

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I leaned into the contact of Lorelei's hand and my lips twitched up in a little smile. There was something about that combination, Lorelei's hand on my back and her sweet voice filling the cavern, that made it feel like I could sleep anywhere. As she started her second song, I fell asleep as easily as I ever had.

Jem Laceburn

I couldn't help but notice his defensive response, not only to my question about seasickness, but to my questioning expression about women not catching his eye. Very interesting. I filed the thought away for further contemplation and focused on the new topic. "I, mock you? Never." I shook my head. "No, it's only that quite a lot of work is put into the cleanliness of this cabin, and I would like to avoid you being sick all over it."
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:40 am

Ashton Rouleau
Still watching the captain, Ashton suddenly convoluted, and he forced himself to suppress what was definitely his gag reflex. There was a burning, acidic taste in his throat, and he closed his eyes, tilting his head back down to his knees. He wanted to angrily tell the captain that he'd been mocking him for most, if not, all, of their conversation so far, so he didn't see why he'd stop now. However, he was quite concerned that he was going to be sick the second he opened his mouth, so he just made a quiet 'mm-hm' sound instead.

Loralei Waverly
It wasn't until she had finished the second song that Loralei felt fatigued as well. At least Elsa was asleep now. She had been planning on going back to her home to find that reed necklace, but at this point, she didn't want to leave. What if Elsa woke up and found that she was gone? Even though she knew that she wouldn't take more than maybe fifteen minutes, it wasn't something she wanted to risk. Instead, she lay down more as well, resting her head on her arm, and still rubbing Elsa's back as she started to drift off as well.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:01 am

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I didn't dream, not in the typical sense of the word. Rather, I had a concept of what was happening, but there was nothing particularly substantial. It was like reading a book rather than watching a play. I was standing in a cathedral. I started to move, to look around, but as I reached the step, I was jerked backwards. I looked down and realized there was a ceremonial ribbon tied tightly around my wrist. In our wedding ceremonies, we used the same ribbon, connecting the bride and groom until the morning after the wedding, to signify the bond that would last until death do us part. As I tugged against the ribbon, it grew tighter and sprouted thorns, then started to crawl up my body.

Jem Laceburn

I glanced at the prince. He looked about three seconds away from vomiting all over his own lap and the bed. "Would you like something? A bucket, perhaps? I'm a remarkably generous man to offer, given that you did lie to me when you said you weren't seasick." There was no malice in my tone, which somehow managed to make it sound ruder.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:17 am

Ashton Rouleau
As much as he really wanted to tell the captain to stick it and that he didn't need his help, Ashton knew that it would be far worse if he didn't, even if he hated the man, and his tone, and his words. He was still unwilling to open his mouth anyway, just in case. He hummed out a 'hm-mm' again, looking up slightly, and daring himself to let go of the bedpost with one hand so that he could drag his arm across his eyes. Once he had done that, though, he was back to clinging on to it.

Loralei Waverly
She was not often a deep sleeper, usually being able to get woken up if someone even passed by her home, having a conversation with someone else. This time, however, she had a vivid dream. It was as though she was watching a ceremony - a wedding ceremony - but the only face that she could see or even recognise was Elsa's. She wasn't quite sure what was about to happen, because the scene changed quickly, to a kingdom that seemed to be in a permanent state of poverty and darkness. Even the sea water was black. She woke up with a start, sitting up slightly and looking around.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:33 am

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

My eyes flashed open and I sat up, almost at the same time as Lorelei, with a gasp. Then I chuckled to myself. "Hah. That wasn't an obvious dream or anything. Well, I suppose I know where my anxiety is placed, anyway." I looked over at Lorelei, as though I'd only just noticed her---which I had. "Did you have a dream, too?" I asked quietly.

Jem Laceburn

I shrugged and got to my feet. "All you had to do was ask. Or in this case, mumble in affirmation." I moved over to a wardrobe and pulled the doors open to remove a bucket. "Sorry, nothing special. If you'd like, though, I have some peppermint oil that might help." I returned to his side and placed the bucket on his lap before flopping down next to him again. I still seemed completely unconcerned by the storm, except for an arm hooked around a bedpost.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━