1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:16 am

"She might not even last the semester." Fred snickered, reaching out to grab another roll of bread. The better question would be: Would they even last the year? With someone like that for headmistress, they would be expelled for sure.

"Exactly." Noelle responded, a grin on her face. She was thinking of shifting into her animagus form and tearing up Umbridge's belongings in her room. She was small, so it would be hard to see and/or catch her.

When Umbridge came up and started to speak to them, Ashley smirked and nodded to the headmistress. She did not even seem to notice that Draco had his arm around her. She simply walked away from the couple to invite more people into the squad. "And we're in."

Thomas nodded, giving a smile. Briefly, his eyes flickered over to the headmistress. She was walking around the Slytherin table and speaking to them. The Great Hall was loud, but he could hear what they were saying. They were talking about the squad.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:00 am

George grinned as well but he knew what his brother was thinking. How long would it take for them to get expelled..? Of course, even if that happened, and it most certainly would, they weren't going to go quietly.

Jean smiled brightly but it faltered. "Bloody hell, we're going to be at the top of her list, aren't we?" she laughed softly, shaking her head. With Noelle's blood status, how mud time the girls spent with the twins, being animagi, and with Jean sneaking out of Slytherin all the time, they were all screwed.

Draco chuckled lowly and nodded to Umbridge as well, turning his grin to Ashley once the headmistress had walked away. "Yes we are."

Gabby followed his gaze and frowned a bit, sighing softly as she remained close to Thomas. "Bloody insane, she is," she murmured.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:04 am

"I don't think we have much time left at this school either, Georgie." Fred mused, resting his elbows on the table. He did not expect to get through this whole school year, especially with Umbridge around. They would not be able to take their N.E.W.T.s, but they did not need it for what he and George were going to do. They simply needed to set up their shop, and they would be fine.

"Right under the twins." Noelle mused, finishing her plate of food. She stretched her legs out in front of her, feeling content from the meal. It was their last year of Hogwarts. She was having a hard time accepting that.

Ashley smirked, pressing a brief kiss to Draco's lips. "Come on, we need to go to her office now." She said, standing up from the table. Umbridge - along with a few others picked for the squad - were already leaving the Great Hall.

"Hmm." Thomas agreed, giving a slight nod of his head. "I'm exhausted." He murmured, muffling back a yawn.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:14 am

George let out a soft chuckle, sighing quietly after a moment. "I believe you're right," he agreed, nodding. "Think we'll make it the semester?" He paused before adding with a grin, "as long as we get her to leave first, I'll be happy."

Jean sighed softly, smiling a bit as she finished off her food as well. "Yeah… I guess you're right about that," she agreed, running a hand through her hair. She was more than relieved she hadn't been asked to join the squad, but it wasn't surprising to her when Draco and Ashley stood to leave. "I'll kill that prat if he tells Umbridge anything," she muttered, rolling her eyes. Of course Draco knew about her being an animegus, among other things. Surprisingly, there'd been a time where Jean had actually trusted him… She regretted that now.

Draco chuckled as he pressed into the kiss, standing as well. "Of course, love. I look forward to this talk." He kept his arm around Ashley's waist as he walked beside her out of the Great Hall.

Gabby tilted her head up to kiss his cheek, a small smile on his lips. "Believe me, I could sleep too," she murmured, content to be in his arms for the moment.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:29 am

"If she's this uptight then probably not. We'll see what we can do." Fred responded, lifting his shoulders in a shrug. His eyes flickered over to the entrance of the Great Hall, noticing a few students filing out with Umbridge. "Before we're kicked out, we need to cause mass chaos. Mischief will not be managed until then." He added, a grin on his lips.

"Do you think he will?" Noelle murmured to Jean, eyes resting on Draco and his girlfriend. Match made in Heaven. She thought sarcastically, releasing a quiet snort. She returned her attention back on Jean, waiting for an answer. Draco knew that Jean was an animagus, but did he know that Noelle was one as well? They had done the process together.

Ashley walked close to Draco, following Umbridge up to her office. When she gave the password and entered the office, she followed. She made no comment on the interior of the office. What an ugly layout. She thought, eyes scanning the room. Her gaze rested on the pink basket in the middle of Umbridge's desk. She seemed surprised by it too. The woman walked over to it, read the message, and gave a giggle.

"Will you be sleeping in my dorm or are you going to your dorm?" Thomas inquired, moving to stand up from the table. He gave her a smile, stretching his hand out to help her stand up.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:44 am

George snorted in agreement as he finished off his plate, gaze following his twins. "I'm sure we could get Peeves to help us out on all this chaos," he chuckled, grinning lightly as he glanced back at Fred.

"I bloody hope not," Jean muttered, glancing aside and letting out a heavy sigh. "For his sake as well as mine…" She ran a hand through her hair as she looked back at her cousin, watching him leave and frowning lightly. Draco knew that was something she didn't want getting around the school, much less around the Ministry. Hopefully he'd keep it to himself…

Draco kept his arm around Ashley as he followed, forcing himself not to make a face at the overbearing amount of pink and cats. Bloody hell, how could anyone live like this? Not that she was sleeping here, but still… Disturbing room. When he finally noticed the basket, he raised an eyebrow, gaze snapping to Umbridge to see her reaction. If she wasn't worried, he supposed he shouldn't be either.

Gabby's cheeks flushed lightly and she smiled, rolling her eyes. "Well I suppose that depends on where I'm welcome, hmm?" she teased, taking his hand to stand up before kissing his cheek.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:23 pm

"Even when we're expelled, he'll be here to chaos havoc." Fred snickered, reaching over to grab his glass and take a sip of it. "Shall we wait here or head back to the common room? Someone will storm down here to yell at us."

Noelle rested her arms on the table, propping her head up with her hands. She listened to Fred ask a question whether or not to head to the common room or stay here. She did not mind where they were when they were punished.

When Umbridge gestured to the basket for the squad to take, Ashley took a step forward and plucked a sweet out of the basket. It appeared the Umbridge was not going to take one at the moment. She was going to speak to them while they helped themselves to the random sweets. She unwrapped her sweet and popped it into her mouth. After she chewed and swallowed the sweet, her stomach gurgled in protest. She had eaten a sweet that would make her vomit. Before she could even explain herself, she darted out of the office and toward the nearest bathroom. She shoved some poor Hufflepuff girl out of the way before puking in the toilet. She was not the only one who ran to the bathroom and puked. The Slytherin female could not stop puking, and she was furious. Someone had messed with those sweets.

"You know you're welcomed in my dorm." Thomas chuckled, kissing the side of her head. Taking her hand, he walked out of the Great Hall and noticed a few students - ones that had been picked for the squad - run past them and into the bathroom.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:34 pm

George grinned. "Always," He agreed with a snicker, glancing over at the girls at Fred's question. "Ladies? What do you think? Care to stay here and wait, or head up to the common room?"

Jean shrugged a bit. "I don't mind much, to be honest," she replied. "But if we wait, more people can see what became of them before they run off to go hide," she grinned lightly.

Draco waited for a few other students to take one before reaching forward as well, popping a piece of candy in his mouth and sucking on it. Once it had dissolved completely he felt something dripping from his nose and quickly reached up with his sleeve, eyes widening a bit when he saw blood. "What the-" he managed to get out as he tried to stem the blood and breathe at the same time, glancing around to see he wasn't the only one having issues. What the hell was going on?!

Gabby smiled and rolled her eyes. "You say I am, but what does the rest of your house say?" she teased.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Fred turned his head, peering over at the two ladies who had been their best friends since first year.

"They are going to hunt us down anyway, yeah?" Noelle mused, straightening up when she heard commotion coming from the doors outside the Great Hall. "I think it's happening!" She beamed, standing up from the table.

After a few seconds of puking, Ashley finally stopped and breathed. She wiped the tears from her eyes, pushing herself off the ground and flushing the toilet. Her jaw tightened, walking over to the sink and washing her mouth. She swished water in her mouth before spitting it out in the sink. She left the bathroom, a clear scowl on her face.

"They don't care. My dorm mates might care slightly, but it doesn't matter." Thomas mused, veering around the angry Slytherin girl who had exited the bathroom.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:48 pm

George couldn't help a grin of his own, glancing towards the large doors. "Ready, Fred?" he asked, snickering in amusement.

Jean bit her lip with a grin, a soft giggle slipping out as she shifted in excitement. "Any minute now!" she said, glancing over at the twins.

Around the time Ashley returned, Draco's nosebleed stopped as well, but his sleeves were still covered in blood, as well as a good deal of his face. "The bloody hell--?" he hissed, glancing over to the basket with a scowl.

Gabby smiled and nuzzled his cheek gently. "As long as you're sure, love," she murmured.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me