Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm_Not_BulletProof 1x1 Baelixx

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Tyler
He looked at her ad watcher her bangs falling into her face, he was going to push them behind her ear but she had gotten up so he just brushed his hair from his face. "Great I'm going to use that word all the time now.@ he chuckled softly, he knew he probebly won't use the word but he like to see people happen he might use it when he remembers it. "Great then that's where we'll go." He said with a grin watching her throw away her cup before walking back he got off his chair and stood beside her. "Let's go on an adventure." he said excitedly putting his hand on his hip gesturing for her to lock arms with him before he started walkig to the door and opening the door for her.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:31 pm

Jazelle
She smiled and nodded. "Go for it... see, I taught you something new today.", she said softly and then combs her fingers back through her hair. "I love the park.. they are great for adventures.", she says. Looking down at his hand on his hip, she gives a wry grin before looping her arm through his. "It sure is a great day for an adventure..", she says, thanking him as he opened the door for her. She walks through and then in turn holds it open for him. "My kind sir.", she says with a mock bow.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Tyler
He chuckled softly. "Hey everyone learns something new everyday." He chuckled softly looking at her as she walked through the door, "then an adventure we shall have." He said softly walking through the door. "My kind ma'am." He chuckled softly walking out and outing out his arm again. This was already being fun for him he didn't even need to go to the park as long as he was hanging out with her, he was having his own adventures. "Where shall one go in the park?@ he asked raising a brow slightly looking over at her with a grin.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Jazelle
She smiles brightly as he calls her a ma'am. Looping her arm with his again, she smiles softly and nods. "You know, this is sure fun..", she says softly. And then comes his question. "hmm... we shall start by the playground and then work our way to the baseball field at the far end.. and maybe we'll find something in the large pines. You never know..", she said softly now, looking up at him with a grin. "This is going to be a great adventure, I can tell you that right now.", she says with a small laugh.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Tyler
He chuckled softly watching. Her loop her arm with his again, "this is indeed sure fun." He said back to her as she told him what they were doing, playground baseball and trees man he was in for a treat. "Wow, that sound delightful. We shall be the best people walking." He chuckled softly, he liked that she was nice and airy, that she didn't look to the past and let her put her down. She was seen happier here then where she once was. "This will be so fun!" He grinned softly.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:27 pm

Jazelle
She grins. "Why of course it sounds delightful, I came up with it..", she says with a mock air of vanity. "And of course the best. Because two amazing people is just too much awesome for the world..", she says with a small giggle now. She begins to walk toward the park with him, her paces matching his. "Totes my goats! This will be a blast!", she says, grinning up to him. Oh gracious, he was cute, adventurous, funny, and good fun... mhm, talk about a package deal..
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Tyler
He chuckled not knowing what to say to her worlds. "Well I'm glad you came up with it then." He chuckled softly. Looking over at her as they walked, he could see the park in the distance but made no attempt to quicken his pace he like the slow pace. "And maybe it is becuase of us, we will make the park look better." He chuckled gently. "Did I tell you that i think your hairs beautiful." He said with a smile.

(Sorry small post.)

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:04 pm

you're fine c: //
Jazelle
she smiles happily. " Maybe... i mean, you never know. Beside, i mean, look at us. We are pretty attractive and we'll make the park look great.", she says, now grinning as she looks up at him. At his compliment, she blushed only slightly. " Really? You think so? Well, thank you, kind sir.", she says, rather ecstatic now..
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Tyler
He chuckled softly. "We do make the park better I mean look at you." He smiled gently. He looked over at her when she said it was nice of him to say that. "Yeah I really think so. And your welcome." He said softly. He looked at the park walking to the edge of it he looked around noticing not really anyone in the park. He looked over at her pulling her to the swings. "Come on sit the swings let me push you." He said softly.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Jazelle
Her eyes had widened at his words, changing slightly pink. Embarrassed and slightly infatuated.. her cheeks were pink and she quickly forced the blood rush away. " You're too kind..", she said, waving her free hand dismissively. As they reach the park, she notices the absence of well, anyone. And then comes his words and she grins. "Oh, alright.", she says softly. She sits down on the swing, her eyes flashing gold. Complete merriment...
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and