Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

Postby Happy~ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:49 am

Alex:
I was shocked when he opened the door, my mouth falling open as I stared at him as he walked to the food. Finally finding my voice I stutter, "Wh-what happened?" Rushing to his side I take his arm, "Ryan this isn't good, you need to sit, I need to get Zane." I knew I should have made him rest, no matter the consequences it put on our relationship. "Just sit and eat the food." I place the fork into the bowl, my mind in shock over what I was seeing.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:55 am

Ryan-
I glanced at him before grabbing the bowl of food with my right hand and sitting on the bed, my eyes worried. "I didn't want to worry you, Alex...but I think it's getting worse. I went to the bathroom to throw up, but I think the infection is spreading," my green eyes ran over his eyes, clearly distraught. I began to eat the food without hesitation on the bed, but when I began to cough, a bit of blood splattered onto my shirt. A hefty, painful sigh left my mouth, "I'm sorry, Alex."
╔═══════════════════════╗
♥ Horses, Music, Art, and Friends ♥

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

I prefer she/her please c:

Dinokens;; tba

╚═══════════════════════╝
♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:02 am

Alex:
"Just...rest and eat, I need to find Zane." I say and leave the room. I wanted to both cry and scream, throw something at him and hug him. It didn't take me long to find Zane, after explaining everything he took off up the stairs two at a time as I followed him, falling behind a bit. I wasn't as fit as he was so by the time we made it up to the level Ryan and I stayed on I was panting and lightly sweating. Zane had already burst into our room and I could hear him talking.

Zane:
I slammed the door open and marched my way towards Ryan, fire in my eyes. "Why didn't you say anything? We could've sent someone to the city to look for medicine."Or asked the new guy if he had any." I took his arm gently in mine, looking at the wound. "Do you want to live?" I ask him.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:07 am

Ryan-
I began to eat the bowl of food, looking over at Alex as he left, concerned for him more than myself. I knew I could be selfish, but I had just wanted to protect him and help him, after all, he needed the help after we found this place. Setting the bowl down, I jumped, almost causing it to fall as Zane came racing in. The loud noise of the door startled me but I looked at him with my green eyes. As listened to what he had to say, and felt myself sulk for a minute, "I know, I'm sorry, but I would like to live..."

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:18 am

Zane:
I take a breath to calm myself then sit down next to him on the bed. "I don't think antibiotics will work anymore," I say looking at him. "I-I think we might have to do something more drastic if you want to keep this infection from killing you." In the corner of my eye I saw Alex enter the room, though he stayed near the door. Looking from Alex to Ryan I say,"We need to remove the infected arm."
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:23 am

Ryan-
This was the one time I wished Zane had been joking with me, but the look in his eyes, the way he had glanced at Alex frightened me. "You want to cut off my arm?" My voice was filled with this absent, unbelievable feeling I couldn't explain. Tears pricked at my eyes, and I wished I could stop myself. "I-if it's the only way to keep me around, I guess it's the best option," I glanced over at Alex, than back to Zane. " I guess I should have said something earlier," I rubbed my arm with a sad smile.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:30 am

Zane:
"I'm sorry Ryan, but it's the only way to stop the infection from spreading to the rest of your body. If it reaches your heart then there will be nothing anyone can do. I'll give you some time to think it all over, but we'll have to do it by tonight." I tell him and stand. Walking over to Alex I use my body to block Ryan's view as I shove Alex out the door and close it. "You should've came to me! Even if Ryan didn't you should have." I shove him against the wall, the fire back in my eyes. Alex shrinks under my gaze but I just give him another hard shove before leaving, heading back down the stairs.

Alex:
Once Zane was gone I dart back into the room and walk hesitantly back over to Ryan, my back a bit sore now. "Are you really going to cut off your arm?" I ask, sitting down next to him on the bed. If only there was a hospital we could take him to, then none of this would probably have happened in the first place.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:37 am

Ryan-
I fidgeted with a stray piece of string on the bottom of my shirt. I needed to me to process all of this. My whole world just fell apart in a single day. Trying to think positively of this mess, I glanced at Zane as he left and sighed, at least I would be alive, right? Maybe they would be able to put me out beforehand...I knew even if they did cut it off without anesthetics, I would pass out at some point during the procedure. That terrified me though, so when Alex came in and sat next to me I leaned over and kissed him softly, " I don't have a choice, Alex. Don't worry about it, Okay? I'll be okay afterwards. I'll still be able to love you, and kiss you, and wrap my other arm around you when you need it." My good hand found his hand, and I gently rubbed my thumb over the back of his hand, "I didn't think it would come to this. But you need me, and I need you, and I'm not ready to die yet. We still have so much to do together."

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:42 am

Alex:
I could feel tears springing to my eyes as he talked. "Ryan it's you I'm worried about. Life isn't going to be the same when you lose your arm, so much will change." I tell him, looking down at our hands and placing my other one over his. I wanted to help him as much as possible with this. I would do anything it took to make the pain easier on him. "Which hand are you dominant with?" I ask, my eyes meeting his. I kissed him back then wiped at the tears threatening to slip free of my eyes.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:45 am

Ryan-
The tears that shed from Alex's eyes placed me in the sudden reality of the situation and I couldn't help but frown. I slowly wiped the tears from his eyes and whispered, "I know, it's going to be very different, Its going to be hard to readjust." I looked down at the worn carpet for a moment before looking at Alex, "My right hand is dominant, the good one, so at least that's a good outcome." I tried to cheer him up a bit but gave up soon as the grim reality set in. Fighting would become harder, everyday tasks would be harder... I would never be the same, but that was something I could live with as long as Alex would still be here.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery