Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

Postby ty_tay » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:59 am

Taivil pulled away from his mother, letting her go to dote over his son. He folded his arms and scowled slightly at Tovheir, wiping the final few tears from his eyes. "Still having your doubts, brother?" He shook his head slightly as Tovheir refused to make eye contact.

Tovheir rubbed the back of his neck with a sigh. "Taivil-" He was cut off as Taivil side checked him.

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to... Just try not to **** her off too much. Her nerves are frayed too after all of this."

Nianna chuckled at Duallen and Adiira. "Not at all, sisian. Just your brother biting his tongue." She smirked in a mischievous manner even as she cooed gentle to her son to settle him. Her demeanor shifted to guarded as Tovheir slowly approached them.

The elder Treysin backed off as tensions grew, choosing to join Duallen at the foot of the bed. He chuckled slightly as he watched Duallen with Celadine. "You've done very well, son. You should be proud."

Livana quickly moved to distraught womans side, She brushed the hair away from Lani face as she listened intently to what she was saying. "Alright, alright. Lani, you need to try and calm yourself. Take deep breaths..." She gently pried Lanis arms away from her stomach so she could magically examine her and make sure nothing was wrong with her or the pup. "Viveka, I need you to fetch some herbs to help calm Lani down, please."

Leif followed the two females out into the hall, not entering the room but staying in the doorway, listening. After a few brief moments he turned on his heel and returned to Livana's room. He shoved Sigi aside, who had moved from where he had been treated, to get to Livanas herbs, quickly picking out the ones he knew would be helpful without even a second guess. He turned quickly so he could meet Viveka and give her the herbs that had been requested.

Sigi growled at Leif as he was shoved aside. "What do you think you're doing! Do you even know what those herbs do?" He silenced at the deadly glare he received but still glared back.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:00 pm

Rin leaned against the headboard as she overheard the conversation between Taivil and Tohveir, keeping her calm as the alenthi king approached. She smiled at him in a dangerous way as if giving him fair warning to think carefully before speaking, "Not anything too uncommon it would seem".

Adiira was the first to acknowledge the kings presence by turning to give him a calm once over as if contemplating something, "Well hello, Tohveir! Are you here to welcome the newest prince too? You must be, unless there was something else on your mind"?

"Come to flee the bloodbath too"? Duallen chuckled as he was praised and looked up to the familiar specter, "Thank you... I'm pretty proud too". He sighed as his focus went back to his daughter who hugged his hand close with a gentle coo. "Though I'm not the only one who should be," He glanced to Taivil with a smirk.

"Yes, of course"! Viveka nodded and scurried to get the herbs Livana needed. She was trying to decide which ones were best when she noticed Leif already offering a handful to her on entry to the healing room. She didnt hesitate as she snatched the leaves and bolted back to the shamans side, "Here"!

Lani reluctantly unraveled her arm and tried to follow Livana's instructions as she took in one shaky breathe after another through clenched teeth. She whimpered as she trembled, wiping at her eyes with her free hand as the other pushed to sit her upright, "I-I'm s-so scared, Livana! I-I can't- I can't l-lose them both"! Another duller pain wracked her abdomen before she coughed out another whine and fought the urge to curl into herself again.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:10 pm

Tovheir glanced to Adiira as she spoke up. His expression seemed to turn slightly guarded at her words, but he turned his attention to face Nianna. "I did come here to see the new prince... And to apologize..." He pursed his lips in a serious manner and let out a heavy sigh. "I realized nearly immediately what I had said before should never have been said. I dont want to make excuses but I dont want you to think that I would ever think wrongly of you were I in a right state of mind, Nianna... I hope that you will come to forgive me in time, but I also understand that I shouldnt even be asking for such forgiveness." When he had said his peace he bowed his head and began to turn to leave.

Nianna listened to Tovheir in silence. She waited a moment before speaking, "Tovheir." She motioned him to come closer as he looked at her some what startled. When he complied to command she easily and gently handed off her son to him. "Treysin Dragius Lisee... We all make mistakes, Tovheir. Just try not to make that one ever again." She smirked at him as he gave her a dumbfounded look.

Treysin huffed a laugh. "When is our famliy ever not creating a bloodbath?" He gave a subtle nod to Duallen as he spoke. "As you well should be. I think you'll find you like being a parent. It may be scary at first, but if I managed then you can too." He glanced to his own son. "I think every father in the room is plenty proud of their children."

Leif followed Viveka back towards the room, but still did not enter. He waited for a few moments before turning on his heel in search of Klojen.

Livana breathed a small sigh of relief. "Lani, dear. Your child will be fine as long as you can calm down." She took the herbs from Viveka as she returned and gave them to the distraught woman. "Come here child." She gently pulled Lani to rest against her side, gently rubbing her back and side. "Breath, and be calm. The pains will subside when you calm. What your feeling is spurred by two things, the most common reason this happens is because your body is preparing you for when the time comes for you to greet your pup; however, its still early for that to be the case. This means that these pains are because you are stressed, and they will only get worse the more worked up you get." She spoke calmly and in a soothing tone, trying to explain to Lani what was happening to her.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:38 pm

Rins smile grew wide as the man was handed his nephew and couldnt contain a string of excited giggles as the infants full name was revealed, "Doesnt that name sound familiar? I swear I've heard that name somewhere before"! She rested her head on her arms as she continued to watch her family, "Then again, if you should ever forget I'll always be here to remind you".

Adiira looked at Nianna as she spoke the infants name then snapped her attention to Rin as she began to laugh, looking somewhat perplexed. "Ok, I'm missing something. Obviously he's named after his grandpa, but who's Dragius"? She piped into the conversation as she glanced between the three.

"During sleep? Though I'm pretty sure sleep biting is a thing. It's like sleep walking, but with a lot more puncture wounds," Duallen droned before letting his gaze drift across the room. A genuine smile seemed to grow on the young princes face before looking back to Treysin, "Honestly? There was a time I wouldve never imagined any of us having children. I suppose I cant argue with the gods plan for us all... not again at least".

Once Livana took the herbs, Viveka moved off to sit on the bed and watched the pair on the floor with an unsettled gaze before the shaman assured her that her child was safe. "Breathe Lani, Breathe. Its ok, we won't let anything hurt you" she tried to coax along with their leader.

Lani feverishly clutched Livana's robes and buried her face against her side as she heaved air and let it out in quivering sighs. She swallowed hard a few times, trying to collect herself as she listened to the shaman and gradually relaxed against her. "Th-This is n-normal? Our pup is o-ok"? She whispered as a sense of relief washed over her. Eventually her quivering began to mellow and her breathing evened, all grew calmer save for the relentless flow of tears that slid down her cheeks as she wrapped one arms around herself again.

Klojen had heard his nieces distress from down the hall and had struggled and failed to reach his wheelchair, clattering in a heap onto the floor with a fierce swear. His anger didn't last long, however, as he heard another cry ring out and he resolved to get to his niece no matter the obstacle. "I'm coming Noelani"! He had dragged himself to the door and managed to crawl into the hallway using all his strength and a slew of added curses.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:51 am

Tovheir cradled his nephew close, smiling gently at him as the shock wore off. He gave Rin an unamused look. "That's not very funny, you know..." He began to rock Treysin as the newborn settled in and began to doze, his gaze going to Adiira. He seemed almost bashful as he spoke. "I am... Or well... Dragius is my real surname... Not even many Alenthians know the last name of their royal lineage, but I still preferred to be a Lisee."

Nianna relaxed back and began rubbing her daughters back as the child had quickly fallen back asleep as the commotion began to die down.

"It is, though most children grow out of it at about five years old..." Treysin replied with a knowing grin. He let out a laugh. "Yes, you certainly did cause a commotion in the afterlife, though I'm grateful you did, as are many others."

Livana continued to sooth Lani and nodded in answer to her questions. "Yes, dear. You and your pup will both be fine." She gently brushed Lanis hair back with a gentle hum. "Lani, is something more youd like to talk about? Perhaps explain better what got you so worked up in the first place that would cause this?"

Hrollief rounded the corner in time to see, and hear, Klojen cursing his way into the hall. He paused for a brief moment to look down at the alpha before moving silently past him into his room only to return a moment later with the alphas chair. "...Klojen..." Was all the warning he gave before hoisting the alpha into the chair with minimal effort. "...Livana and Viveka are with her. She is distraught but otherwise seems fine..."

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:06 pm

Rin scoffed at Tohveir in a teasing way, "The part about your name or the part about whooping your butt, cause I find both entirely hilarious". Her smile relaxed and became more genuine as she watched the king settle in with the baby, "I will give you this, Tohveir. You may be a stubborn git with as much comfort as a porcupine sometimes, but children always love a Lisee. Yourself very much included".

Adiira listened intently as Tohveir revealed his true name and mouthed a silent 'ooooh' as she out two and two together. Her kind smile grew and she shook her head, "I shouldn't be surprised honestly. I knew you and Taivil weren't blood kin, but you fit in so well I never really questioned it. You're family, plain and simple".

"Im starting to think 'most' doesnt include our family," Duallen muttered before shifting his gaze to Treysin with a thoughtful smirk. He chuckled as he shifted his now sleeping daughter in his arms, becoming more solemn as well, "I didnt know spirits liked to spread gossip... Honestly, it still pains me he planned to go through with it, but seeing things now? I shutter to think what wouldve happened otherwise".

All of the panic slowly lifted from the young mothers shoulders as she was assured her child was safe, but a new form of worry quickly replaced it as Livana asked her to explain what happened. She wiped at her eyes before slowly sitting upright again, not lifting her gaze to the shaman or her friend, "I-I don't know how to explain it fully... A creature appeared beside me in a meadow and it only spoke in moans and growls... I could feel its emotions, it's pain, it's sadness, and when I got closer I saw... I s-saw...". She fought to control her emotions and choked down a whimper as she shook her head with a shaky sigh, "This thing, this monster, was my Garm. It's like his spirit was trapped in that form... What if he isn't at rest, Livana? What if he's still suffering"?

Viveka pursed her lips as Lani told her story and glanced to the Shaman before  leaning to place a reassuring hand on her friends shoulder, "It sounds like you had a nightmare... Lani... I'm not overly spiritual, but I know enough to say that I'm almost positive Garm is happy wherever he is alongside the gods and the forest mother watching over you and your pup".

Klojen looked up to Hrolleif as he noticed the man approach but continued to try and struggle down the hall. He half turned as his name was called only to tensed as he was lifted into his chair. He let out a relieved sigh as he relaxed again and nodded to the man, "...Thank you, son. The help is appreciated". He turned his gaze toward the hall the ex-alpha had appeared from as he heard of his nieces condition and pushed the wheels of his chair forward, "Something made her that way and God's help the thing once I find out what".
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:25 am

"My name." Tovheir replied with a faint scowl to Rin but it quickly softened once more as she continued. "...Thank you. I'm glad to be included in that honor." He nodded slightly with a single chuckle to Adiira. "Well I certainly hope it stays that way too, even if I have to accept my role as Esol's heir."

Treysin laughed and nodded with an almost wicked grin. "You dont know just how right you are, Duallen." He settled some as the topic changed, but still held his coy grin. "Oh you'd be surprised. Whats more its not every day someone decides to **** off Deimos by breaking a contract... and survive no less...." He somberd. "Yes, well to be frank, were I in his position I would've done the same thing. Sacrifice one life, your own life, to save the lives of many including that of your own family... At the very least things have indeed worked out. For now anyways..."

Livana listened to Lani's story, continuing to give comfort to the young woman. "I see..." She let her gaze go to Viveka as she spoke and gave a gentle nod. "Lani dear, I cant say for certain that this dream wasnt some form of message, but it also is very possible that this was just a bad dream. Our fears can manifest is very dark ways when we lose someone we lose those we love and are bound to."

Hrollief gave a nod in response to Klojens thanks. He followed after the alpha silently.

Sigi was standing in the hallway outside of Lanis room. His bandaged arm was held close as he listened. His gaze flicked to Klojen as he appeared then shot a glare to Hrolleif that was throughly ignored.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:02 pm

"Of course," Rin nodded, letting her eyes scan the room before finally resting back on Tohveir, "Neither miles nor arguments can ever cause us to forget family. It's a proven fact at this point. You are Esol's heir, but you're also a trustworthy brother". She rested her head against her folded arms, squeaking out a yawn as she watched the others chat with a dreamy gaze.

"Blood is thicker than water as they say, and this family has seen its fair share of it," Adiira smirked up at the man. She chuckled lightly as she leaned her head against the mattress, "What makes you think you'd be able to escape us even if you are"?

Duallen's attention perked at the unfamiliar name then brushed it off as Treysin continued. "Aye, well I've already gotten an earful from his master so no worries there," He chuckled before his eyes hardened as the elder spirit agreed with his sons actions, obviously not accepting the idea. "I suppose if you were in his place you'd be angry at your cousin trying to save you from a life of eternal servitude too," He gave the specter a sideways glance, "For now"?

Lani looked up to Viveka, exposing her Dewey gaze that held nothing but sorrow and worry. She then glanced to the shaman and shook her head, "And if it wasn't just a bad dream? If something is stopping him from being at peace? ...why would the gods torment me with these visions"? She tried to control her shaking by hugging her knees, but little helped until she heard her uncles voice.

Viveka took a breathe in as if to respond but it caught in her throat and she let out a sigh, unable to find the words to comfort her young friend. She glanced up as their alpha entered the room and quickly got to her feet to make a path for the leader in the small room. She hugged one arm and quietly went to stand against the wall in the hallway, giving them all space, "...I hate seeing her like this".

"Sigmund," Klojen addressed the young male with a tone of warning as he passed by, though his attention didn't linger as he turned into his niece's room and grew somber at what he saw. He carefully wheeled himself past Viveka to sit beside Lani and brushed her cheek in a fatherly way, "Aiyo Noelani, we did what was best for Garm and what was best for you. If you cannot trust in the gods, then at least have faith in your tribe".
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:25 am

Treysin chuckled deeply in response to Duallen. “Toli is only doing what any father would do to protect his children. Even if it may seem harsh.” He sighed slightly. “That is not an easy thing to answer… I would be more upset that my cousin was in the same position I was, and didn’t heed my plea to get to safety when I was trying to save him as well.” He gave a slight nod. “For now…”

Sigi backed down and lowered his head in submission to Klojen. He gave a glance to the others before finally turning and leaving without a word.

Hrollief watched Viveka as she exited into the hall. He waited for only a moment to make sure Sigi was gone before he went to her, wrapping her tightly in his arms and resting his head on top of hers. “Little can be done for someone unwilling to heed our words, but you can take joy in the fact you tried and will be here for her when she is ready to move on…”

------------------------------------------------Time Skip------------------------------------------------
(Month 8 – Week 3)

Par Lor

Pallon stretched with a yawn, rolling over in their temporary bed. He had taken the chance to sleep in that morning, knowing that little would be happening first thing. This was their third day in Par Lor, having been asked to join Bear in his required visit for a council meeting. Thus far their trip had been fairly uneventful, taking the time to actually relax, though that would soon end with the events that would start later that morning.

Wolf walked with Lucia through the Lorren capitol, conceding to her request for exploration that they didn’t manage in their previous visit so many months ago. He chuckled as Lucia skipped off to duck into a shop, telling him to wait there. He glanced around, suspicious of the feeling of hidden eyes.

Bear grumbled slightly as he squared off with yet another of the council members. They were making it painfully clear that they still disliked him and the fact that he was his father’s heir, with only a few exceptions. Despite his unwillingness to participate in the events of the council meeting he still heeded Sigurn’s requests knowing that someday he will have to teach his own sons these same lessons if they want to have any ties with their Lorren blood.

Sigurn watched his son easily take-down another of the council with a knowing smile and a chuckle. He held his youngest grandson in his arms and showed no worries that Bear would be able to handle anything the other Lorrens threw at him. He laughed and made a few comments to the other council members as they became more hesitant to openly challenge his heir.

Ryelin laughed as the most recent challenger was laid flat by Bear. He flinched as Cass nudged him only to be handed their daughter who screamed in delight and began tugging on his ears once more.

Mage was taking the morning to teach Cecelia about using her ever growing talents in magic. He sat opposite to her in the small clearing they had made outside of the Lorren Kings home. He had made sure that a protective seal surrounded the two of them so no stray magicks would escape and cause havoc while he taught on the control of destructive spells.

Daveanna watched from a small bench as she worked on cataloguing a few plants for Venn. She watched with a gentle smile as Cecelia listened closely to what Mage told her. She had quickly gotten used to Mage giving her daughter these lessons, her concerns being put at ease the more she watched how the two worked together.

Venn shuffled back and forth, jotting down notes about specific herbs that the Lorrens used and noting questions on if they would be hardy enough to take live plants back to be able to have a constant a stable supply for anything he might have use of when treating his patients. He had spent most of their ‘vacation’ in Par Lor doing such research, only allowing himself to be dragged away when Marc absolutely needed his assistance with something for the council meeting that was to come.

Zess rolled her eyes as her brother made another complaint about a member of her crew, quickly reminding him why she had them on board and how it wasn’t really her choice in the matter when it was an order from one of the council members for their service aboard the infamous Gatekeeper. She had already thrown her brother overboard once for mentioning that he noticed shed gained weight, and was willing to do so again since Dududan was in sight and he’d be able to swim the rest of the way should he earn her ire. Though he wasn’t wrong, she had gained weight, and it showed, he just didn’t know the reason for her changes and she had no intention of telling him, especially when there was nowhere for Deleker to escape his wrath.

------
Ceveria

Hrollief walked in silence as he tracked his prey. His ears twitched and his concentrated expression turned to a smirk as he spotted his elusive target. He approached from behind, hoping not to alert her as he grew near. In one swift motion he moved in, wrapping his arms around Viveka’s waist just tight enough to not let her fall and letting out a ferocious, yet playful snarl.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:24 pm

Rin was awake and had been for some time thanks to her growing belly. Unlike her first pregnancy, her sense of smell had grown stronger by the day as did her increased cravings for anything and everything carnivorous. She gently shouldered open the door to their room and set the breakfast platter she carried on a side table before going to lean over her husband as he slept. She purred and kissed his forehead tenderly before whispering sweetly to him, "Wakey, wakey, love. Time to greet the day".

Kalten leaned against the side of his grandfathers chair as he closely watched the antics of the council with an amused grin, almost as if silently pittying the group. He winced and coughed out a laugh as the latest challenger was instantly thrown to his fathers feet and seemed as relaxed and at home in the Jungle Kingdom as if he had been raised there. He had grown quite a bit from his last visit as well, almost doubling in size which earned him at least some recognition from the native Lorens though whether that was good or bad was yet to be seen.

Marcellus was not as discreet as the councilman's family as he joined Ryelin in his laughter and slapped the table as he cheered on Bear, almost looking as if he were watching a sport rather than a challenge. He wore traditional Loren garb with the addition of tribal paint and a colored belt claiming his rank as ambassador to the isle nation.

Rettika was stoic as she watched the council, easily falling back into her old ways in the presence of their leaders. She was motionless and on guard until the moment Lorelei's gleeful laughter caused her to giggle and she brought a hand to her lips to hide her bright smile.

Nivallia tugged at her clothes as having to adjust to the humidity once again proved to be somewhat irksome for the woman. Her thoughts soon became lighter however, as a small hand came to clasp hers and tugged her toward the beach. She smiled softly at her nieces excitement and jogged behind her toward the blue waves.

Gavrielle chuckled as Mirembe dragged her wife toward the ocean and easily followed them onto the white sands, setting the basket of food and blankets down under a nearby palm tree to set up their improvised brunch. After being secluded for so long in the ceverian mountains, both women thought it best to let their niece see the world and all its potential.

Temsic shifted uncomfortably as he walked to the marketplace, not used to the lack of weight from his heavy armor. He folded his arms in an attempt to hide the plethora of bite wounds across his chest and back before eventually giving up and making his way further into the market toward the docks.

Aurelius sat a little ways off from the group practicing magic, giving them curious glances as he sunbathed against a tree trunk. His scars were out in the open as well, but he didnt seem to mind as he soaked up the warmth and yawned, looking perfectly content.

"Hurry up and hoist those sails, shrimp! We run aground and I won't save your skinny hide"! Dek barked an order to someone above him with a wild smile as he veered the ship toward the docks. His eyes lowered to rest on the council man and his wicked smile widened slightly, almost appearing villainous. He would play oblivious to Kes' observations, shrugging his shoulders and claiming fear of much worse retribution should he question the captain himself. He kept their little secret loyally and deflected anything asked of him, yet pride saw him wanting to do nothing more than shout his happiness to the heavens.

Heos hung from the shrouds of the gatekeeper with an excited smile, his once porcelain skin having tanned from the months of hard work on and off the sea. His blonde curls bounced in the salty air as he climbed and balanced precariously beside the mast, the wraps on his hands hiding his calloused palms as he worked to tie the sails. It had been a rough journey but he had finally started to earn his place amongst the savage crew of the legendary ship, "What? Not even a please to go with that threat"?! He too tried to actively avoid Kes, having been saved by Dek on more than one occassion.

Ze'ock sat at the front of the ship, panting happily with a wagging nub as he leaned against the railing. The winds off the sea blew back his fur and he barked excitedly at the sight of other ships.

------

Viveka was practicing her archery as she stood motionless, eyes trained on the target down range. She pulled back and was just about to loose the arrow when the feeling of a presence behind her caused her to jolt and release at an angle, sending the projectile sailing upward to stick into the roof of the palace. "Leif"! She growled with a smirk as he ambushed her and gently slapped his arm, "I'm not getting that"! She tried to seem irritated, but her rosy cheeks betrayed her as she leaned against him with a huff.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me