Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

Postby ty_tay » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:44 am

Pallon chuckled gently at his sons words. He too looked to where the families voices were coming from. "Yes, Liam... I do think your Mama is in there. Shall we go see what was so important?" He spoke softly and moved into the light coming from the room. He glanced inside to make sure nothing dangerous was happening before entering completely. He smiled when he saw what had taken Rin's attention.

Taivil was quick to sooth his daughters whimpers as he spoke gently to her, and allowed her to cling to him. He kissed the top of her head and murmured softly to her in ceverian getting her attention to go towards her mother. He nodded a thanks to Falrien as he joined the pair at his wifes side, letting their daughter get a closer look at her new sibling. "Oh, we havent really discussed-"

Nianna didnt make a fuss as she and her son were looked over by Falrien. She let out a tired chuckle at the elder womans words. "Thank you, and I think I wouldve preferred just a little more warning..." She shifted so Rin could get a better look at their newest family member. " We're both fine, Sisian. Just a little tired." She glanced to Taivil as he began to answer Rins question of a name and quickly cut him off, "Treysin... I'd like to name him Treysin." She met her husbands gaze gently as his immediately began to tear up at the sound of his fathers name.

Cali chuckled slightly, "my sister has pushed me down a flight of stairs. I find small acts of not so intentional violence a term of endearment." He smiled charmingly at Quail, though stifled a small hiss as his injury stung at the touch. He leaned into Quails touch and purred, his words hanging like honey, "mmmm, I feel better already..."

The creature froze as it recognized Lani's fear. It seemed to hang on every word she spoke, taking in her appearance. As if coming out of a trance its head slowly moved to look down at Lani's outstretched arm and then slowly in towards itself and its own arm where it froze once more. Suddenly it moved again, withdrawing its arm in though never letting its gaze leave the appendage. The creature drew both hands together as if trying to understand what it was seeing. Its head lifted once more as if to confirm Lani was still there before it began to slowly and carefully push itself away from her, letting out a deep mournful sound as it did so.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:47 pm

Liam hugged his father, answering every other word of his with garbled gibberish of his own. He tried to peak around the corner as his father did and became excited seeing so many of his family in one place. "Mama"! He smiled, flashing his baby fangs and began to squirm, whimpering to be put down to explore.

Rin seemed to relax as Nianna reassured them all that both her and the baby were safe. She sighed in relief but her breathe caught fast in her throat as she glanced from her friend up to her cousin with a growing smile. She put a hand to her mouth as she chuckled softly, "I think there's no better name in the world for him, Sisian". She turned as her husband and son entered the room and waved them over, turning away so her welling tears wouldn't be seen by the newest parents, "Do you want to meet your newest cousiin, my little cub"?

Falrien chuckled lightly and nodded as she dusted her hands on her nightgown, "So says every mother". She looked to Taivil as he started to speak only for her eyes to widen slightly as Nianna interrupted. She pursed her lips and stood for a moment as she tried to keep her composure before quickly cupping a hand over her mouth. "Oh my-," She sucked in a breathe and wiped at her eyes before speaking again, this time to Taivil with a quivering smile, "Nianna and little T-Treysin are in good spirits, dear. All is well".

"Curiosity demands I ask what a large act would be, but I take demands from no one so I shan't," Quail chuckled, trying desperately to hide his colored cheeks behind a cool mask before he cracked a sheepish smile at the sound of the mans purring. He returned the gesture with a silky hum of his own and gently brushed the man cheek before jumping at thensudden appearance of his brother, "Must you always be exactly where you're not supposed to be"?!

"Oh don't worry, it is in our family too! Did you know your hand makes a wonderful pincushion if you mess with your brother long enough"? Birch interrupted as he stooped beside the two and offered the tray of supplies. He glanced between them with a wry grin, enjoying the look of his irritated little brother before addressing Cali with a good natured smile and a wink, "Youre in for a new kind of warzone. Good Luck"!

As the creature shifted away from her, Lani could feel her feet lift from the ground as she regained her senses and stumbled. Her mind screamed for her to flee until a familiar sight caught her eye and she froze in disbelief. Instead of running, she remained there with a look of confusion before she leapt forward and reached out toward the thing again, "WAIT"! Little by little, step by step, she approached the beast with slightly more resolve once the picture came back into view. "Wh-... What is that"? She pointed toward the creatures chest.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:38 pm

Pallon held on to Liam as the toddler demanded to be put down, careful not to drop him as he squirmed. He went to his wife, handing her their son so she may introduce him to new infant. Pallon's mind seemed to wander slightly to what his and Rin's future held for when their second child would come, and how Liam would handle being a big brother.

From Rins gem a minty green glow signified the presence of a very familiar spirit. The elder Treysin stood beside his son, grinning proudly at his sons growing family. He spoke loudly enough that his voice could travel through Rins gem, "I always knew Nianna had a good head on her shoulders, and this just proves it!" He seemed to start to say more before grunting and chuckling as if her were hit by something.

Taivil leaned forward and gave Nianna a passionate kiss, not having any words to convey what he was feeling. He jumped slightly when he heard his fathers voice, and smiled even as tears continued to roll down his cheeks. "I... I think thats a perfect name, love. THank you..." He set Kaisiin down next to her mother and little brother as she looked at the little one curiously.

Nianna returned her husbands affection with a happy smile, and laughed lightly at the elder Treysin's wit. She gently coaxed her daughter to see the new-born, letting him grab his sisters hand resulting in her giggling. Her gaze soon went to the door as there was yet more commotion.

Eviina, Felsii and Tovheir had both seemingly simultaneously appeared in the doorway, all appearing slightly out of breath after having rushed their to make sure everything was ok. Eviina teared up at the sight of her new grandson while Felsii and Tovheir hung back so as not to overcrowd.

Cali chuckled lightly. "Well I dont think thats one you really want to find out, anyways. It's much different, after all." His purr died down to a faint hum as Quail jumped and addressed his brother. He smirked slightly with a almost dark chuckle. "Then perhaps you should learn not to mess with an artist when theyre at work. That's just asking for trouble." He seemed to mull over Brich''s final words for a moment before speaking in an almost teasing tone, while giving Quail a side-long look and smirk. "Well its certainly a war I fully look forward to fighting for once."

The creature had continued to push itself back and away from Lani until she told it to stop. It froze with its gaze on her, listening to her words and seemingly trying to decipher their meaning. Only its head moved as she approached, watching her. Her question caused it to draw back enough for it to peer at its own chest. Immediately it knew what she was asking. There carved into what one could only call its flesh was the perfect replica of the wooden flower Lani had carved and left at Garm's grave. The effigy rested where one would assume the creatures heart would be. Ever so slowly, as if not to spook Lani, the creature reached one of its hands out. It pointed one finger to Lani's heart, letting out an almost gentle sounding rumble.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:09 pm

Rin reached for and gently hushed their son as she took him from Pallon. She let Liam stand in her lap so he could lean against the bedside, "Look, my little cub. Do you see your new cousiin? You were that small once too". She watched as he leaned against the bed and smiled warmly, "and soon, very soon,, you'll have a little brother or sister to love and have all sorts of adventures with just like your momma and her sisian and cousiin Taivil used to". She smiled at the new mother with a knowing and almost devious glint in her eyes before glancing down to her glowing gem. With a quick word, the lights fluttered and shifted to reveal the spirits in the room.

Liam leaned forward, taking fistfuls of blanket in each tiny hand as he stood on his tiptoes and reached for the bundle in Nianna's arms. His little eyes were wide and he looked between all the adults before mumbling, "S-Soo..Sooiin"!

Falrien wiped at her eyes as she chuckled at her family, fond memories of her lost family sparking to life before she jumped in surprise as a hand came to clutch her shoulder. Iiander was right behind her and had followed the others in only to divert to his distraught wife. He set the bag of essentials at her feet, having collected them per her orders incase they were heading into an emergency.

Adiira was the next into the room in her nightgown ready to jump into the chaos before stopping short as she took in the scene. She let out a sigh of relief and motioned for her husband to enter with a giddy smile. A very tired looking Duallen entered cradling his daughter close having tried to keep up as best he could with his wife while still keeping his sleeping daughter safe.

Lani hesitantly stood and watched, unsure if the beast understood everything she had asked until one slenderous finger came to point at her. She looked down before swallowing hard and gaining the courage to speak again, this time with tears adorning her forlorn gaze, "Me"? Ever so cautiously she did something she never thought possible and wrapped a gentle hand around the creatures own, hugging it as her breathing becoming shaky and she tried to remain calm, "Please... P-Please, you-... you must know..... where is my Garm"?
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:52 am

Pallon gently placed a hand on Rin's shoulder as she spoke to their son, giving her a loving smile. He looked over at their newest family member before looking to the specters. "Theres certainly a family resemblance." He murmured just loud enough for Rin to hear.

Treysin grinned at his family as he and Caiah became visible to them all. He had his arm wrapped around his love as she wiped a tear from her eye. She smiled and waved to Taivil as he saw her, chuckling softly at his surprise.

The only thing that was able to pull Taivil's attention away from his wife and children was the sight of his parents. He quickly turned to Rin with a look that resembled a childs pleading, "Rin, your gem please..." It was fairly clear that he was on the verge of a breakdown, the commotion from the birth of his son and the appearance of his late parents taking its toll on his tired mind.

Nianna gently ushered her daughter closer letting the girl get a look at her new brother. She chuckled and shifted so Liam could get a better look as well, giving Rin a smile. Her gaze went to her husband and she placed a hand gently on his arm in hopes of helping calm him some as he asked for Rins gem, smiling at Treysin and Caiah. Her gaze once again turned towards the door as more of the family entered. She chuckled slightly as she noticed a certain family member attempting to hide behind the growing crowd.

Tovheir made sure to allow the other members of the family in closer to the new arrival, and stayed back out of the way. His attention shot towards the specters for a few moments as they appeared and smiled slightly at them.

The creature moved towards Lani as she pulled its arm in an hugged it. It cocked its head as she spoke again and let out an almost sad gentle sound. Slowly it reached up to gently cup lanis cheek and brush her hair back behind her ear, being extremely careful not to hurt her. It leaned in closer to make eye contact with her, however the skull atop its head moved up as if to look above her head. It was only then that the glint of eyes could be seen beneath the skull, their color an oh so familar green yet changed with rings of yellow around slit pupils. The creature looked at Lani with its true eyes and rumbled in efforts to speak to her. In its failure it began to draw away again looking at its arm where Lani hugged it. Small blue flowers of winter began to sprout up its arm and a few clung to Lani's clothing.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:47 pm

Rin didnt hesitate as she unclasped her necklace and quickly placed the gem in her cousins open hand. She place her hand over her husband's with a knowing smile and used the other to gently place their son against the bed to stand, being sure he was stable before standing herself. "As if there were ever any doubt, love" she murmured back to Pallon before glancing past him, her eyes narrowing on the Alenthian king. She let her hand slide as she stalked toward the blonde man in the hall.

Liam looked about in awe as the familiar sparks of light focused into even more familiar faces. He squealed with excitement before running to hug his fathers leg and hid his face from the crowd.

Adiira cautiously made her way to the foot of the bed, seemingly shy of being so near the specters but curiosity urged her onward as she smiled tenderly at the mother and her children. She knelt down where Rin once was and was content to rest her arms and head on the bed watching the family.

Duallen stayed back a pace from the crowd of family, smiling tiredly at the sight of the newborn in Nianna's arms. He glanced down to his own daughter as he rocked her softly, before flicking his gaze to his oncoming sister and stepping aside, "Something tells me that there'll be one more ghost by the end of the night". He chuckled lightly as she huffed at him on passing.

Lani trembled where she stood, unwilling to release the creatures arm for fear of it vanishing along with her hopes of any answers it could reveal. She fought back a flinch as it touched her cheek but calmed when it moved so tentively around her. When it came closer, she did the same, leaning in as if awaiting a whisper, before locking eyes with the green orbs she could never mistake for anothers. A sinking feeling began to churn her stomach as her grey eyes looked into the darkness with a forlorn gaze, dismay hanging in her voice as she spoke, "...Garm"? She panicked when he started to move away, fearing he'd flee from her as she once tried to do, until she noticed the flowers that grew between them and fresh tears spilled as she feathered the ones still clinging to her shirt. "Garm"! Her voice quivering, reminiscent of their last moments together so many months ago, "Don't go, please! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, tell me how to make this right, please- AAHHH"! In the midst of her heartache and strife, her churning stomach twisted into a sharp pain and she curled into herself with a whimper.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:27 am

As soon as the amulet was in Taivils hand he was wrapped in a hug by both of his parents. Caiah was murmuring soft words to him as Treysin moved his attention back towards the his new grandson as he gave his own son time.

Niannas attention was drawn towards her husband and she smiled lovingly as he embraced the woman that raised him and overheard how proud Caiah was of him. She shifted the child in her arms so that Adiira could get a better look and the baby cooed at her with wide red eyes.

Tovheir seemed not to notice Rins approach. He was studying his hands in silent contemplation, trying to decide what it is he could say to Nianna to apologize for his actions upon their return from war.

The creatures eyes softened in response to Lani calling his name. Garm moved in closer to her once more as he became certain se understood, still careful not to hurt her. A gentle and concerned rumble left him as she began to plead. He placed both of his root twisted hands on her cheeks in efforts to get her attention, well aware of what she feeling. His gaze worried and he knew he couldn’t keep her in his realm any longer without fear of her, or their unborn child, being harmed.

“Sigmund, you really must stop provoking him….” Livana scolded the small man as she wrapped the bite wound on his arm. The pair were in Livanas quarters across the hall from where Lani slept. “And you need to stop attacking your own tribemates, Hrollief.” She shot a look over her shoulder at the still aggravated male who had yet to shift back into his human form after the chaos that started earlier that evening.

Leif huffed slightly and flicked his ear in response. “I don’t. He swung his arm at my face and I responded on instinct.” He ignored the glares that he was receiving from Sigi. “…”

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:49 pm

Rin made her way into the hall, letting the others pass as she came to stand before Tohveir with a faint smile so as not to scare him off. She watched his hands for a moment as well before gently taking one, "Tohveir, I know its hard to look back on everything that happened, but the past is behind us...Now is your chance to make it up to them. Your brother needs you now". She gently guided him forward and began to lead him towards the gathering of family.

Adiira consealed a giddy giggle, not wanting to laugh outright with Taivil and his parents so near. She wiggled her fingers at the infant with a smile before looking up to Nianna with a knowing grin, "He's beautiful, honey". She only looked away when she heard her husbands hoarse whisper.

"Hellish eyes just like his father and grandfather," Duallen came up behind his wife with a wide grin, his attention torn between the newest addition and their father as he imagined the mixture of emotions going through his cousins mind. He continued to bounce his daughter lightly as he flicked his eyes to the elder Treysin momentarily before watching Taivil again.

Viveka shook her head as she sat on the table between the two males trying not to seem too overly entertained with the fuming pair. "I know its hard Leif, but Livana's got a point. What if it were Wolgarr, or Priiya, or me? You have to be more careful". She gently pleaded with the man as she rubbed his back in an effort to sooth him. She then turned her sights to the ginger male with a twinge of amusement, "I mean it didn't help that Sigi squealed like a stuck rabbit even before he got bit but still".

Lani lifted one hand to entwine with Garms while the other clutched her stomach fearfully, "N-No, no, no, I cant lose you again! I'll make this right somehow"! Her eyes grew wide as another wave of pain caused her to cry out and she did the only thing she could think of before her fading link to this realm was broken. She rushed forward, wrapping her mate in a feverish embrace before she let out another piercing scream, only this time it filled her bed chamber and the halls of the palace as she snapped awake in a panicked state. She was drenched in a cold sweat, tears burning her red eyes as she felt the very real pain from her dream and couldn't control her sobbing.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:23 pm

Tovheir jumped slightly as Rin took his hand, apparently unaware that she had joined him. He looked to her as she spoke and let out a defeated sigh. "I know..." He spoke quietly in response and didnt fight with her as she pulled him into the room, though he did hesitate as he caught a look Nianna gave him.

Nianna smiled at Adiira, " Thank you..." She chuckled slightly at Duallen. "You seem to forget that I have red eyes too." Her expression soured for a brief moment as she made eye contact with the Alenthian king, but it was barely long enough for anyone else to notice as her attention shifted back to her son as he let out a soft whine.

The elder Treysin met Duallens gaze for a moment with a gentle smile and respectful nod.

Taivil was still wrapped in Caiahs arms, cleary trying to calm himself after his emotions boiled over. His mother held him firmly with a serene smile, while gently rubbing his back as if he were still the small boy she had helped raise.

Leif huffed slightly in response to Viveka. "It's not like I was looking to start a fight with him! I reacted out of instinct, as I have done my whole life. I would think that you, my sister, even Wolgarr would be understanding of that... I'm trying... Not that that seems to say much for some people..." He didnt flinch away from her touch, but he didnt seem to relax either. His ears shot up to attention and his fur bristled once more as Lani's screech pierced the air.

"What was I supposed to do when a savage looking beast whips around the corner and then bites me!? I've already been punched in the face once by him, and I didnt plan on letting him do it again." Sigi whined in response to Viveka's words. He scowled at Leif. "Like were going to take the pity card from someone like-" He yelped as he was slapped across the face.

Livana scowled at the young man she had just slapped. "That. Is. ENOUGH." There was clear and extremely rare malice behind her words as she stared down Sigi. "Whatever Hrolleif was in the past is in the past. You will not continue to treat another tribe mate in such a manner, Sigmund. Do you understand?" She didnt wait to hear Sigi's answer as Lani's scream reached her. She immediately turned and ran out of her room and into the the young womans room. "Noelani! Speak to me girl, what is wrong?" She rushed to her side.

Garm returned Lani's embrace as she faded away. Once gone he let out a bellow of agony and despair.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:57 pm

Rin ushered Tohveir into the room, unaware of the glare he had received from her dearest friend as she released him. She offered a purse lipped grin, trying to offer encouragement as she left him by Taivil before going to rejoin her sisian. She chose to lean on the headboard of the bed seeing as Adiira had taken her place, "Sorry to disappear darling, did I miss anything"?

"I mean wh-when you only see his enraged eyes for so many months uhm it's easy to see the same likeness uh- OW"! Duallen flinched as his knee was smacked by his wife. He swallowed hard with a short 'heh' and a nervous grin, "I'm sorry Nianna, being a father myself has put me in a tizzy. I'll just be ...over here". He nodded back to Treysin as he leaned against the footboard of the bed, giving the others space while he focused back on his now awake daughter.

Adiira shook her head once as her husband tripped over his words before turning back to the two women, "Nothing too overly exciting but I see you've brought some into the room with you". She motioned to Tohveir discreetly before she gasped and held in another squeal at the sound of the infant.

"Leif, thats not what I meant I-" Viveka's gaze became doleful as she raised a hand to caress the males cheek only to withdraw as Livana's wrath boiled over. She scooted closer to Leif, not out of fear of the shaman, but on instinct to protect her mate should he be next. Her focus quickly broke, however, as she heard Lani's clear terror. She jumped from the table, kicking it back as she raced after the woman into the room, "Lani"?!

Lani had half fallen out of her bed as the covers tangled around her legs and feet. She looked up to Livana and Viveka as they came crashing into the room and let loose another shrill, almost silent cry. "H-He was there, I s-saw him! The m-moss a-and the flowers and then pain, so much p-pain! I didnt want to leave him, I didnt- but our pup! It hurts so much"! She tried to explain between her panicked gasps and tears as she curled around her abdomen protectively.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me