1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Magnus began to wander through the criwd, listening as they whispered to one another and only returning to Liah when everyone quieted down and the woman began to announce who was continueing on. "Two of the competitors were killed; one by the animal they went after and the other was killed by Ash. They are saying he waited until they caught an animal then he killed them to take it." He whispered to her as the crowd cheered as each competitor who was moving on was announced. "Ash is weaving doubt in tgem about Piper. He is apparently saying that she cracking and might be responsible for her fathers illness."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Liah frowned, but didn't look at the people who Ash had talked to. "We need to tell Piper this. She should be aware. Thank you for letting me know."
Mikah watched Piper throughout the announcements, trying to figure her out. But he couldn't. She was a bit of an enigma to him, and he found this frustrating.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:07 am

Piper stood silent as the announcement was made, her gaze sweeping over the crowd as she thought before finally landing on Magnus where her expression turned slightly sad. She hated herself for tge mere thought of what she was going to ask him but she was running out of options.

Magnus nodded. "Its my pleasure. Is there anything you need?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:12 am

Liah shook her head slightly. "Keep an eye on Ash. But do not let him find out about it."

Mikah watched Piper, concerned because she looked a bit sad for a moment. He wished he could talk to her, but now wasn't the right time.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:20 am

I think my cat thought i died in my sleep. She would not let me sleep.)

Magnus nodded and as the crowd dispersed he dissapeared into the crowd.

Piper began to speak to a few of tge guards once the event endedb discussing how to return the animals to their homes.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:29 am

OOC: Too cute (but poor you). My dog just shoves her rear end in my face when I'm trying to sleep.

Mikah hesitated, but then turned away. He would have to wait until tomorrow to speak to her. He went back to the healer's hut with Liah, and lied back down on the bed. Sighing, her closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep.

Liah had many guards posted in and in front of the healer's hut, and the cave where Trishanakru was. The majority of them were told to act like they weren't actually guarding, ex, pretend that they were asleep or doing something else.

Liah lied down on one of the empty beds, both wanting to keep Mikah company, and knowing that if someone tried to kill her, the rest of the Clan wouldn't be in danger.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:35 am

-two nights later-
Magnus quickly shook liah and Mikah awake as the sound of people yelling reached their ears. "They are saying all of the competitors need to gather but, Liah, you need to gather our people. The king just died and Ash is assembling a mob." He said quickly as the angry yls at tge village center intensified.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:38 am

Liah nodded quickly. She rushed to the caves and got everyone up and ready to leave.

"If anything happens, you need to help get Piper out of here," he said to Magnus. He left the hut, and went to the other competitors.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:45 am

Magnus followed Mikah to where it seemed the entire village was standing and roaring angrily as Ash urged their anger to increase, yelling over the noise as he paced before tgem like an animal circling its prey. "It is time for a new ruler, a better ruler to take over. We can not risk having Piper alone on the throne any longer. She has lead us down a path that our ancestors would be ashamed of and that has resulted in the death of our beloved king. While he was at his weakest one of those monsters Piper brought into our homeb gave our food to, snuck into his chambers and stabbed him. We can not allow this crime to go unpunished!"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:48 am

Mikah looked baffled. "How could we have killed him?" He shook his head, angry. "We need to get out of here. Where is Piper?" He looked around, but couldn't see her.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me