1x1 with hollyglow and Consulting_Angel

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with hollyglow and Consulting_Angel

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Ashton Rouleau
He leaned in easily, almost as if it was natural, and returned the kiss. He then leaned back against the walls as Jem leaned forward with him, the small space not really being much of a thought in his mind. Ashton placed a hand on Jem's lower back, as if to also hold him close, and his other hand went over Jem's shoulder, resting his arm there. Definitely, he thought, an excellent use of opportunity.

Loralei Waverly
"I still think that it would be mesmerising after seeing it a hundred times. But maybe if it does become normal and never-changing, it's still fantastic," Loralei shruggsd slightly. Normal things, she thought, did not have to mean plain or boring. But she could see where Elsa was coming from, since she had probably seen it most evenings. "Perhaps it is. If only things weren't so tense between humans and merfolk, then they could warn sailors of incoming storms, and humans could help with clearing the seas as well."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

"Hm..." I murmured, mostly just as a way to clear the space for myself so that I would have more time to actually think about things. I was certain that there were plenty of things that Loralei saw every day that would seem incredible to me. It was all relative, I supposed. "So...why is it that things are so tense between us? It's strange, we can't be that different, can we? Especially if you can grow legs and you have magic that makes it possible for us to breathe underwater?"

Jem Laceburn

While normally I had little opinion regarding small, confined spaces, now I didn't really mind at all; it provided a good reason to stay in close proximity to Ashton. He responded to me almost instinctively, it seemed, and it was immensely satisfying. One of my hands stayed on his waist, and the other began to move slowly up his back as I closed my eyes.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:36 am

Ashton Rouleau
Ashton closed his eyes, tensing slightly at first when he felt Jem's hand on his back, but then relaxed into the touch. Nothing else seemed to matter anymore, and it felt like everything ever was going to be alright. He liked that. He let out a slight hum as they continued kissing, almost completely involuntarily, though he barely realised or noticed.

Loralei Waverly
She frowned slightly at the question, thinking about it. She wasn't exactly sure why things were tense - it had just always been that way for her when growing up, and so she just accepted it as that being normal. However, she knew that there were some explanations and theories that went around that she'd heard. "Well, I'm not sure of the real reason, but I know of some merfolk saying that it's because of the human scientists that want to study us - though not in a nice way. And, I suppose, humans might be scared of our potential magic..." Loralei replied.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:57 am

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I nodded slowly. "I see. That...I can see that. We do have an unfortunate habit of either wanting to kill or destroy what we don't understand, or wanting to lock it up, dissect it, and then kill it." I shrugged helplessly. "I don't know, I suppose it must be a survival instinct, but it would be nice if we could be a bit more open-minded sometimes." I kissed her quickly. "But I'm glad that we found each other."

Jem Laceburn

I realized suddenly that if I'd never kidnapped Ashton, I never would have met him. So although Erek was awful---and very much on my list of people I detested---part of me wanted to find him and hug him. Because I couldn't imagine living the rest of my life without him. Eventually, I pulled away, but left my hands where they were. "I think I could do that for my whole life."
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:19 pm

Ashton Rouleau
He opened his eyes when Jem had pulled away - though whether or not his eyes were open wouldn't have really mattered, since it was dark - with a slight pout. He kept his hands where they were as well, but relaxed his grip on the back of Jem's shirt, having just realised that he had been clutching it tightly. Ashton nodded slightly in agreement. "So could I... mostly. I like to sleep sometimes as well." He replied, and he couldn't help but smile somewhat mischievously at that.

Loralei Waverly
"Admittedly, merfolk sometimes are quite apprehensive about humans, and do not tend to give them much of a chance..." Loralei said, as she thought about it, glad that they could openly admit their own species' flaws. She remembers one time, when a small group of merfolk had gone out of their way to find fishing nets that were bring used, and then tearing them apart so that the caught fish could escape. There had not been any dolphins or sea turtles or the like that had been caught - just large amounts of fish that had, admittedly, quite the overpopulation in the area. Not the finest moment for merfolk, she knew. "I think that would be nice as well. A chance for each species to really get to know one another..." Loralei agreed, then she smiled brightly, "Me too."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:32 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

"I suppose that's fair. We both have problems, I think." I was quiet for a moment, thinking. "You know, I always sort of wanted to just stay in my own kingdom, maybe be an advisor to Erek, when he became king. That was all I ever needed or wanted. I've always had a talent for strategy, you see, especially in war, but now it makes me wonder...do you think I could be a---a sort of ambassador between us? Maybe we could improve relations between the two groups."

Jem Laceburn

I snorted. "Oh, is that so, highness?" I paused for a moment, shaking my head. "I'm not certain I'm even going to justify that with a reply." I moved my hand back down Ashton's back with a laugh and moved the other from his waist up to his cheek.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Ashton Rouleau
"Uh, yeah. And in that case, I'll reply for you." Ashton laughed, and he added, after a moment of thinking time, "Let's see... sleep is great, but so is kissing you." He shivered slightly when Jem moved his hand down his back, and then he leaned his head into the hand on his cheek. Ashton hummed quietly again, contentedly.

Loralei Waverly
She nodded slightly in agreement, "Yes... that's true, I'd say. Some merfolk can be rather proud, though, and don't like to admit that they're in the wrong at times." She then thought over Elsa's suggestion, considering it. It certainly seemed like a good idea. "I think that could work, you know!" Loralei responded, looking fairly excited by it. "It could certainly give us a start, I'm sure. And there must have been some sort of bond between the two as well, because otherwise why would we have developed the underwater breathing magic? Maybe there's something that needs to be fixed... or just re-established,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I smiled brilliantly, propping myself up on my elbow. "Yes! I mean, we're proof, aren't we? That the two can get along? Why, all it would take was a couple of people who are willing to be reasonable. We could introduce others, and they would begin to see...there would be more understanding...and we could be together! It would be almost symbolic, I'm sure. This is perfect!"

Jem Laceburn

I shook my head ruefully, pretending sadness. "Well. The love of my life has officially equated me to sleeping. I think I might just go hide in the closet for a few hours..." I pretended to pull away. My tone was light enough that even referring to him as 'the love of my life' seemed natural and easygoing. It didn't sound like I meant it, and I decided to not think too hard about it. It felt strange to think about the words, like something was expanding in my chest, and I wasn't certain if I liked it or not.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:52 pm

Ashton Rouleau
"What?" Ashton's eyes widened slightly, "No, no, no, I love sleep. So that's a good thing." He insisted, and attempted to pull Jem back - or at least stop him from pulling away. "You don't have to-" Only then did he clock that Jem had been faking the sadness, and Ashton pouted. He did feel his chest get warm, having heard Jem refer him as the love of his life. Sure, it had been so casual and natural, but it did sound right.

Loralei Waverly
She listened, watching Elsa with a smile, loving how enthusiastic she was about it. Loralei then nodded in agreement - it did sound very much like a perfect plan. "Absolutely we're proof. You know, I really think that might work. We just have to find two others that would be willing to listen and understand. I'm sure I'm not the only merperson to have a curiosity about humans. One of my siblings, for sure, may well be interested."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:56 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I gave a giddy little laugh. My whole life, I'd known I didn't want to be a queen. I'd assumed that the only option I would have would be a war counselor for Erek, because after all, who else would allow it, and what else was I any good at? And I didn't really mind it. It was something, after all, something that provided me with a clear path moving forward. But I had never really connected with it. It was certainly satisfying to know my plan had worked, but when I thought about how people were dying...eh. It wasn't really my goal in life. This, though, this felt like I was melting effortlessly into the idea. "I...I'm afraid I can't think of anyone in particular, but it certainly couldn't be too hard to find some humans interested in the idea."

Jem Laceburn

I laughed, enjoying the way Ashton's arms caught me and moved me back towards his body so I could feel his chest bumping against mine as it rose and fell. "Well, I suppose I'll just take it as a challenge. I shall simply have to come up with a way to make you love me more than sleep." I smiled broadly out of habit, though it was fairly pointless given that neither of us could see much of anything.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━