Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

Postby ty_tay » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:48 am

Pallon nodded in agreement to Rins words with a gentle smile. "Exactly." He chuckled slightly and shook his head as she spouted off to her family. He followed after them as he listened. "You know that doesnt sound too much unlike the village we visited where the Selkies were, Hamish. There they were going swimming as if it were nothing."

Nianna chuckled dubiously at Hamish's description of his not too distant home. "Sounds like its own form of paradise. I'm sure its not nearly as bleak as you make it sound." She hugged her husbands arm as they continued to proceed towards the hall.

"That was a diffent story, Rin." Taivil replied with a slight huff and faint blush. "Though I suppose a fair enough point considering what it led too." He gently hoisted Kaisiin further onto his shoulder as if adding to what he meant, the toddler still groggily watching those around her.

Aiiin rolled his eyes slightly and smiled softly. "Uncle, thats how you know she cares about you and your health. It may be annoying but at least shes there for you." He sighed slightly as the conversation quickly went back to his eldest son and the trials that awaited him. "Hmmm, out of the two I believe luck will be the one harder to come by. I'm sure youve noticed it by now but our families luck is strange and not always favorable to anyone."

Venn grumbled as Marc pulled him back in but did not fight it and soon was leaning heavily against him. He listened in silence to his loves words though his scowling expression didnt change. He watched the blade of the bardiche and touched it as was prompted. He waited a long moment before speaking once more. "Fine, I'll conceed this time, however what would this protect you from if the magic being used wasnt just something being shot at you? Certain types of magic arent as straight forward as fireballs or sheer bolts of power..." He let his body relax further as he began to talk calmly once more.

Mage sustained his magic until Marc pulled the weapon away, then letting the flame fizzle out of existance. He shifted on his feet as Venn posed his questions, knowing far too well what he was eluding to, though said nothing.

Seb shifted nervously as he began to feel the change in the elder female. He stood ready to protect Priiya the moment she yelped, though couldn't get close in the moment Jagerin leapt to their aid. He looked to Priiya to make sure she was ok, letting a soft confused and concerned whine.

Hrolleif nodded in answer to Jagerins question. "She... She was bonded to him but he bonded to no one..." His attention quickly turned to Hilde as he noticed the change in her demeanor. He steeled himself and moved a strong arm to help relieve some of the womans crushing grip from his sister, not caring if he made himself more vulnerable in doing so. He staggered back as they were both released. His gaze went to his sister as she called his name and nodded to show he was ok, though his attention quickly went to Viveka. He moved forward and placed a gentle hand on Priiyas shoulder, murmuring to her, "Don't worry about me, just comfort your mate and show him youre ok..." He let his hand fall to his side as he moved on to help Viveka, intentionally brushing against her to get her to look at him. "Viveka." His voice was soft and gaze gentle and concerned as if trying to determine if she was ok and willing to offer her comfort if she wanted it.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:56 pm

"That was a trip to remember, most definitely," Rin chuckled with a shake of her head as she remembered the events of the day going from awe inspiring to near deadly as they encountered the selkies for the first time, "I think if we knew we were going to be parents back then we'd be a little more careful". She seemed to come to as the sounds of merriment emanated from the hall ahead of them and she hugged Pallon's arm tighter in excitement.

"Aye, wit' ets horrid mild climate and freshwater springs. Ey've heard te stories, lad. Rin's mam was kind enough te oblige me wit' te tale one sunny morn when we came to dis place not so long ago," Hamish retorted dryly before looking over his shoulder to the pair. "So den answer me dis, she-devil. Ye got more den enough o' dere blood in ye. How come ye cant stomach de cold like dem"? He raised both brows in a comical way as he waited for the answer, "Could et be dat bein used te de cold dont mean yer invincible te it? Nay, dat'd be too simple an answer fer you lot".

Temsic was the first to the doors of the great hall where the sounds of meriment and joy echoed against every wall and corner of the enormous room. A pair of servents opened the gateway for them to enter and the younger mentor immediately turned to his father with sharp motion, "Alright everyone, thats enough of poking fun at each other like a bunch of school kids.... Time to party like adults". He entered the room with a wink as he adjusted his sash and waded into the crowd.

Levin smirked wryly as if conceeding to the thought his wife might actually care for him, "Yes, yes, like a pretty thorn in my side, but beauty sits atop the stem of that prickly flower. I wouldt trade her for anything". He scoffed as if Aiiin had pointed out the obvious and shook his head stiffly before smiling, "What're you saying? Being visited by the Gods, run through by a scythe, ears torn to shreds, and tearing chunks out of each other and yet still being able to come out of it alive doesnt count as good luck"?

Marc smirked slightly as Venn seemed to calm and leaned into him, "Theres a reason I'm holding you right now and it's not just because I'm madly in love with you. Do you feel it? The total lack of shifting energies between us"? There was something about the lorren that would've felt off to anyone so near him, as if the light inside of him was still flickering but the warmth was gone, just as his bardiche had come from the flames as cold as stone. "The forces that surround us become muted and get sucked into the blade like a void. If anything magical comes near me with this thing in my hands, it's as good as drained if not wiped out altogether. The obsidian it's forged from essentially cancels or repels magic which is why it deflects so readily. Think of it like anti-magic. Fireballs? Consider them gone. Wards and protective spells? Like a thin sheet of ice. There's only one drawback... There's only one blade and a lot of me to cover".

Priiya was trying not to visibly shake as she clasped her hands tight against her chest, trying to calm her heart as she nodded to her brothers suggestion. She spun towards the sound of a whine and immediately raced to her mate, wrapping her arms around his waste as she buried her face against his chest, "I'm ok, Seb. Just a little shaken up is all". Her arms trembled slightly as she held him close though she did manage to offer him a sheepish smile in reassurance.

Viveka found it hard to ignore Leif as he brushed up against her, though her rapid cleaning did slow to an eventual stop as he called her name, "I didnt know she was from our tribe. If I had, I wouldve told them myself and maybe this would've gone better. I'm not even sure of everything that just happened. I'm sorry your surprise was ruined, Leif". She rubbed her eyes with her hands as she sat crouched over a small pile of glass before looking over to Leif with concern, "Even if it didnt end the way you wanted it to, it was still a great gift for Priiya". She rested her folded arms on her knees before placing a gentle hand on her mates arm, "Are you ok"?
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:53 am

"And one I hope to never repeat." Pallon replied with a slight grumble. "No offense, but I had my fill of nearly freezing to death." He smirked and gently nudged Rin. He gave off a soft purr as Rin hugged his arm tighter and glanced into the hall as they reached it. "And so it begins... again..."

"Rin is only half Ceverian, Hamish. She may have a resistance to the cold but isnt nearly as tolerant to it as those of us who are full-blooded Ceverians." Taivil replied to Hamish easily. "Whats more is youre not entirely wrong, though I dont see any Alenthian surviving the weathers in our homeland without having multiple layers of protective clothing. Even the hardy folk like you need at least some protection."

Nianna shook her head slightly and gave Temsic a cynical smirk. "Speak for yourself. Youre allowed to drink." She elbowed Taivil as he snickered at her words. She made Taivil wait with her as she paused for Rin and Pallon to enter with them. "Shall we save Criilin from the nobles or let him suffer longer, Sisian?" She gestured lightly towards where Crii had been swarmed by several nobles, half of them clearly already have throughly taken part in certain parts of the festivities.

Aiiin chuckled slightly and nodded in understanding. He scoffed and smirked, much like his brother and nephew often did. "My sons did mention something about that first one and it sounded more like warnings to me. Duallen and Taivil both died. Criilin lost a crucial bit of magic for himself, and we are all nearly constantly starting fights with each other and ractically trying to kill one another. It is only by a strange luck that our family survived any of that, though unfortunate enough for it to happen in the first place."

Venn looked up at Marc with a faint scowl. "I feel what you mean and I do not like it." He listened to Marcs words and slowly drew away, seemingly unwilling to remain in his hold any longer. "If that is completely true then keep that thing away from me..." He paused for a brief moment. "And what does it do to charms or magic protection that are attached to you? Does it negate those as well? Have you noticed any effect on-" He had begun to gesture towards Marcs wedding band only to stop as he noticed its absence. His expression went from slight confusion o a flash of pain and then a stoic mask as he straightened and turned away, heading back towards the doors he had come through only minutes prior.

Mage listened in silence to the exchange, stifling a slight chuckle as Venn immediately voiced his dislike of the weapon. His brow rose questioningly s Venn's demeanor changed once more and suddenly began to walk away, knowing he was clearly upset over something once again.

Sebastien let another louder whine as Priiya bolted into his arms, wrapping her tightly in a protective hug. He met her gaze as she tried to reassure him and placed his forehead against hers, his eyes showing clear worry still.

Hrolleif listened to Vivekas words. "Viveka. You did nothing wrong, and nothing was ruined." He nodded slightly and his gaze softened as he felt her hand on his arm though he did glance to his sister as she was mentioned. He was silent for a moment before he gently pulled Viveka into a hug, brushing her hair back softly. "I am better than ok." His voice was soft in her ear so only she knew what he was saying. "I've managed to get my sister and her mate to our mothers tribe that she spoke so fondly about. A place she always wished she could bring us to herself. Not only that but I found you here as well. We are safe. We are loved. We will never be afraid again." He pulled back enough to rest his forehead against hers and smiled lovingly at her.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:57 pm

"Half ceverian, half alenthian, all temper," Rin giggled and bit her cheek to stop herself from squeaking as she was gently teased by her husband, "Awe, but why not, love? Buckets are great for target practice". She turned to Nianna as she was offered a choce before she pouted and threw a dramatic arm over her forehead, "Alas, our poor dear cousiin is under attack from the greedy nobles! I'm sure he'd appreciate an intervention". She lowered her arm to reveal a fiendish smile before melting back into her innocent facade and tugging her husband towards the new king.

"Ye don't need any protection hwen yer hide es as t'ick as mine. It gets dat way wit enough experience," Hamish grunted with a shake of his head, muttering to himself as he followed his son into the crowd with Liam still happily playing with the lions pelt in his arms, "At last, somet'in we agree on".

Levin shrugged with a devilish grin, "Survival is survival. As for the gods supposed warning...". He let his golden red gaze drift over the procession before leaning into Aiiin's side with a more grievous aire, "I'd think if they were truly trying to warn us of something dire, they'd be a little more forward than the mere hinting they gave us. Toli didnt say whether his words were an omen or a blessing, and to me, if it were the former I'd hope he'd be a little less vague".

Marc reluctantly released Venn once he admitted his unease and watched as he started to argue with him again, his jaw setting as he waited for further scolding before his brows furrowed when the healer abruptly turned to leave, "Venn"? He drove his bardiche into the ground before taking two large strides to catch up with the man and take him by the shoulder, "Vennellen! I'm sorry I didnt tell you but dont keep me in the dark! Speak, talk to me, don't just turn your back on me"!

Priiya gradually stopped shaking after a time in Seb's hold, looking somewhere between broken and relieved as he placed his forehead against hers. She pulled her arms back after giving Seb one last squeeze before lifting her hands to gently cup his head, "I promise, Seb, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me or we'll both be in trouble". She brushed a thumb against his cheek as she looked up to him trying to seem convincing even as her heart fluttered seeing his concern.

Viveka wove her arms behind Leif's back to draw him close, the love he offered acting as an ancher to her reeling mind as she took in his scent. She let loose a deep sigh, letting her shoulder slouch in the process as she leaned against him. She looked up to him with slight confusion before a thin smile began to appear, "You guys are most definitely all of those things, especially now that the one person that disliked you the most will probably be the first to protect you all now after what just happened". She drew away just enough to steal a tender kiss, "And for the record, I found you".
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:15 am

Pallon rolled his eyes with a soft chuckle. Id rather you not have a need fpr buckets at all." He easily went along with her as he was tugged away, offering her his arm eloquently.

"Even elephants need protection under certain circumstances, but who am I to argue if you wish to throw yourself to the wolves?" Taivil replied easily as he was pulled away by his wife. His gaze then turned towards their cousin and let out a laugh. "I think itll take more than us to save him Rin, but why not?"

Nianna rolled her eyes at her husband as they followed Rin and Pallon towards Crii and the nobles.

Crii seemed to be exasperated as he tried to explain to a particularly inebriated noble the details of some law or decree that had been in place for centuries, though the noble clearly refuted every word and even referred to Crii as the 'giant cobbler'.

Aiiin thought over Levins words for a brief moment. "Well the gods rarely give clear warnings for anything if at all, but perhaps this warning is both a blessing and an omen? From the sound of what I was told it could all depend on how our family reacts to it."

Venn didnt so much as pause as Marc called him name. As soon as he felt a hand on his shoulder he jerked away, not caring if he injured himself in the process. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" He turned partially as he ran a shakey hand through his hair, messing it, his eyes looking ready to spill tears at any moment as he gave Marc a betrayed look. His voice dropped to a whisper as he looked away. "If you didnt want the ring you.... Ugh... i cant handle this right now... Im going home..." He turned away to leave once more.

Mage watched his cousin and Marc carefully, flinching as Venn snapped. He carefully moved forward as Venn retreated again. "Marc, it may be best to leave him be for a little while..."

Seb let out a gentle rasping whine and leaned into Priiyas touch. He kept eye contact with her for a few moments before he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Hrolleif began to gently rub Vivekas back as she returned his embrace. He hummed softly to her words before replying back softly. "Doesnt mean she is any less terrifying." He returned her kiss, stiffling a pleased rumble in hopes not to alert his sister and Sebastian. "No... You found my camp and I found you in the middle of it." He smirked slightly showing a playfulness once more.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:48 pm

Rin flushed lightly as her husband offered his arm to her, curtseying politely before taking it with a loving smile, "You're just worried I might have better aim than you". She snuggled up to his side, her playful attitude showing itself before she choked back a laugh at the mans nickname for their cousin. "Theres no harm in trying, Taivil, and did that man just call him a giant cobbler...."? She muttered before a spark lit her eyes and once close enough she raced for her cousin, taking his arm with a look of utter shock, "A giant cobbler?! In our midst?! Oh this wont do at all! We cant have one of those running our precious nation"! She grinned up at Crii with a subtle wink before letting him go and backing off a few paces now clutching the ceremonial crown in her hand before twirling it around one finger, "Guess we'll just have to find someone else for the job".

Levin huffed an almost dark chuckle as he recounted the eerie tone of Toli's words, "If it's up to our family then we may just be doomed from the start". He glanced up as a ruckus seemed to grow from near the young king and drew in a sharp breathe as his eyes rested on his granddaughter, "Case and point, the two cousins looking to start some mischief".

Marc's eyes widened first in shock when he was yelled at, snapping his hand back as if retreating from a coiled snake, before his fiery orbs dimmed to reveal heartache at the sight of his lovers accusing glare. He took a step forward as Venn left, ready to follow, to chase the healer down, to hold him close, before Mage interfered. He halted where he stood, hands hanging limp by his sides as Venn disappeared from view, his mind racing to untangle itself from the web of confusion, "What... What just happened? I dont understand...".

Priiya shifted closer to her love as if it were possible and seemed to melt in his hold at the touch of his lips. She leaned against him, slowly becoming more at ease before a faint smile returned to her features, "I'm so lucky to have you, Seb.... M-Maybe we should help clean up"? She let her hands slip from his cheeks to rest on his chest and feel the gentle rhythm of his heart to calm herself further.

Viveka hummed happily as Leif helped to sooth her frayed nerves before gently snickering as he admitted his fear of her aunt. She drew back ever so slightly to look him in the eye, "Yaknow she trained me? Maybe I'm just as scary as she is and you just dont realize it yet". She offered a playful grin as if she had successfully derailed his argument, "Person, camp, makes no difference. We still spotted each other at the same time... I think... From my viewpoint you had two heads then I woke up in the infirmary smelling of blood and a strange broody male".
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:53 pm

Pallon chuckled slightly and shook his head. "Thats actually not what I meant at all..." He leaned in slightly to give her a chaste kiss on the cheek. "More along the lines of I dont want you to feel sick enough to need a bucket." He followed Rin at a slower pace towards Criilin as she ran off.

Taivils chuckle turned into him clearly trying to hold back laughter and nodding answer to Rin. "Now if only we knew if he meant the pastry or the proffession." He followed after Rin as well, though keeping at Niannas pace.

Crii jumped slightly as Rin suddenly appeared and grabbed him. He let out an exasperated sigh and rolled his eyes. "Dont listen to a word of it cousiin, Ive never even met a cobbler nor know how one is made." He gave a small growl as Rin took the heirloom. "Rin, seriously, dont mess with that. Theres something not right about it." He held out his hand as if asking for Rin to give it back to him.

The circlet gave off an essence of sorts. It almost felt sad and confused.

"Were mortals, uncle. From the day we were born we were doomed." Aiiin replied easily with a faint smirk. He chuckled as he watched the new choas forming amidst their family. "They havent drawn blood yet, thats more than can be said for when I was coronated."

Venn moved through the palace quickly, heading for a more solitary exit than the front gates. To anyone that he passed itd be clear that he was in some form of emotional distress as tears ran down his cheeks.

Mage moved slowly to Marcs side, careful in the case the larger man became aggressive. "Ill tell you what I can, though Im confused as well..." He paused for a moment as if piecing his words together. "Well first of all we scared him, which he gets p***** when he gets scared. Or usually he does... Then he got defensive, but you seemed to handle that easily. Your axe... That is dangerous to him, and to myself. If it disrupts wards then it puts the both of us in danger of being attacked by 'other wordly creatures', call them what you may but most say demons." He turned to look up at Marc. "But thats not what made him upset the final time... He mentioned ring, do you know what he meant by that? Its clearly something important if it caused him to react so much." He smiled slightly then. "Venn gets overwhelmed easily, despite what many might think, and that can make him act rashly and he knows it. He probably wanted space so he can calm down before he says something hell regret later on that he doesnt really mean."

Sebastian gently pulled Priiya closer as she seemed to melt against him. He rested his head on top of hers and let out a faint rasp of agreement though still obviously reluctant to let her go.

Hrolleif smirked as Viveka admitted that her aunt trained her. He shook his head slightly. "The only time Ill ever be afraid of you is when you try to drown me." He murmured something more under his breath as his smirk grew more devious until he chuckled. "Priiya would say grumpy rather than broody..."

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:21 pm

Rin gave her cousin a lopsided grin as if her sarcasm knew no bounds as she stopped twirling the piece of jewelry in her hand. She hadn't seemed to notice the crowns aura or the sudden brightness of her gem as it started to faintly hum, "Uh huh, sure. Yaknow what I think? I think you're just afraid I'd be a better ruler than you"! She took up the circlet in both hands and lowered it onto her head with a wry smile before all went silent in her mind. She closed her eyes as her hands fell limp to her sides, the circlet and her necklace now both glowing a blinding aqua blue as her gem thrashed wildly against her chest. Her eyes suddenly snapped open, a searing white light causing the cavern gems in the room to darken as if by command. She looked to Crii before slowly turning to the others and speaking. Her words were not her own as the many voices of the ancestors rang out in ceverian and her lips started to curl back into a snarl as the impossible happened. She lifted off the floor to hover over the congregation as she bellowed, her hair and clothes fluttering as if they were weightless, "Betrayal of the innocent blood, born of evil and raised in the shadow of virtue! Blood ties, blood lies, spilled in fear and hatred! Anguish! Devastation! Treachery! Outrage! Why?! WHY?! NO, PLEASE-! BETRAYER! BETRAYER! ...This is my last gift to you, my son... Forgive me... NOOOOOOO"! Her final word was shrieked in an ungodly scream that was not of their world, causing glasses and windows to shatter and break before the sound morphed into a deep roar of a beast long since forgotten. Just as everything had begun, it ended with the circlets gem cracking and splintering into countless shards before 'Rin' lowered to the ground again, quickly toppling to the floor as the now gem-less circlet rolled off her head to sit at the others feet. She lay motionless with her hair strewn about, streaks of light darted over the unconscious woman like small bolts of lightning.

"Ah ah, dont be too hasty. Some men and women are born for greatness and live amongst the gods themselves. The great kings and heroes of the past may yet vouch for us to join their ranks when the time comes," Levin argued happily before the grip on his cane tightened and a pit started to form in his stomach as he watched the others, "Your coronation was special, son, kids nowadays dont savor the finer traditions like we used to". He was about to ask Aiiin a question when his eyes darted to the growing scene and froze in horror as he witnessed his granddaughters plight, "VIO'RIN"!

Falrien was shoving people aside as she clawed her way to the front of the growing crowd around her daughter and the others, having witnessed what had happened and feared the worst. Her mind was reeling as she hissed at guests to make a path, iiander close behind her with Hamish and Temsic at their heels as well, both looking more than concerned as the elder held his wailing great-grandson close.

Quail had just slipped into the palace through one of the many hidden entrances, choosing to be fashionably late to the coronation as was his usual to any formal gathering. He wore exuberant shades of make up, making his peachy eyes once again flare to life with a color that was once recommended to him by a certain general. He turned the corner before running head long into Venn, grasping the man by the shoulders as he growled and held him at arms length, "By the gods Grace's you better have a good excuse, you-"! He leaned in with a perplexed gaze as he spotted the mans tears, "Fickle? Whatre you doing here"? He stood straight again as he peered over the mans head down the hall, "And without your jungle man no less...". He sighed with a gentle growl before taking his sleeve and wiping at the mans wetted cheeks, "All right, enough of that! No one ever looks flattering while they cry, especially you.... now tell me what's wrong...".

Marc's hollowed gaze still rested on the door his husband had vanished behind, his feet firmly planted to the ground beneath him even as he felt the warmth fade from his heart the further he knew Venn ran from him. He only broke his stare once Mage made mention of his weapon and he turned to pick up the blade with one hand, examining the glass with pursed lips. His voice was deep when he spoke, almost as if he had been injured, "You both have been near this blade for months and havent even noticed its power until I told you. What kind of magic users are you if you cant even spot something so supposedly dangerous to you....". He shook his head with a snort before rubbing the side of his face, "Sorry... I didnt mean that, I'm just-". He flicked his attention to the caster when he mentioned a ring and nodded once with a little more resolve, "Aye, Venn came home not too long ago with a pair of rings. He said they were for each of us, I remember they were special... I dont know why he'd be so upset about them though... I thought he'd be happy to hear I had found a way to defend him, but I just ended up making things worse".

"Knowing you I'd say you count taking a bath as a near death drowning too," Viveka mumbled to herself more than to her mate, flashing a sarcastic grin as she gently smacked his arm, "Seriously, Leif"?! She rolled her eyes and started to stand, using a hand on his head to help lift herself up to her feet and try to finish her cleaning with Seb and Priiya, "Priiya your brother is a moody broody puppy".

Priiya appeared just as unwilling to slip from Seb's hold as she tried to choke down her emotions and focus on the task at hand. She hugged him reassuringly one last time before finally breaking away to give him a small peck on the cheek. She gave Viveka a look as if contemplating her choice of words, "I think I'd go more along the lines of overly dramatic in a subtle way? All I know for certain is he gets ornery when he doesnt get enough naps in the day...".
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:40 am

Pallon chuckled and shook his head as Rin and Crii bantered. His attention snapped to Rin as something suddenly changed. The hair stood up on the back of his neck and a panic struck him as he witnessed strange powers once again taking hold of his wife. "Rin!?" He didn't dare reach out to her while she hovered in the air and began to speak, only moving to cover his ears in a wince as she wailed out before collapsing to the floor. As soon as she collapsed he rushed to her side, carefully reaching out to pull her into his arms and make sure she was not injured. He was not prepared for what came the moment he touched her, however, as her gem sent a shock of electricity through him, throwing him flat onto his back with a sharp gasp.

Taivil froze the moment he saw the change in Rin, and grabbed Nianna in one arm to keep her from rushing to her friends aid. His gaze flicked between his cousins, and the to Pallon as he was sent to his back, finally resting on a dark form that had appeared on the ground when the crowns gem had shattered.

Crii rolled his eyes as Rin teased him. "Yeah, sure. That's exactly why I don't want you messing with it. Now seriously-" He flinched away at the sudden light change and took a step back as Rin began to speak. He listened carefully to the words she spoke, attempting to piece together what he could. He watched in silence as the crown rolled to a halt at his feet, his eyes trained not on the crown but on the crumpled body that laid just next to Rin, bleeding and gasping in pain.

Aiiin snorted slightly and shook his head at the mention of 'finer traditions'. "My brother broke Viltiers nose, father practically ripped a man in half, and I fainted within the first five minutes. I don't really call that finer traditions, Uncle." His laughter quickly died at the sudden change in the room, and he rose to his feet now watching in horror as chaos once again unfolded around their family. He moved away, limping heavily having not grabbed his own cane, towards the downed members of his family, the others that were gathering around moved out of his way, both in respect to him and in caution of Vaird who was now on high alert and growling.

As the circlets gem shattered a strange old magic flowed from it and pooled onto the ground no more than a foot or two away from where Rin collapsed. As the magic dissipated it left what appeared to be a young ceverian man huddled on the ground. The man gasped in pain as he touched the floor and his entire body seemed to tremble as he carefully moved, placing his hand on the cold floor, almost as if not believing he was truly there. His skin was black as night and covered in what appeared to be both old and fresh wounds, patches of midnight scales that grew on his arms and face reflected the light in the room, making them changes colors like they were slicked in oil. His raven hair reached down to his lower back and was tangled with black feathers and matted down. When he looked up to view his surroundings he let out a startled and fearful gasp as he saw all the people surrounding him and quickly pulled into himself, appearing even smaller than he was. Upon closer inspection one would be able to notice that he seemed malnourished on top of all his injuries. Frightened tears ran down one side of his face from a blood red colored eye, the other eye swollen shut and clearly badly wounded.

Venn began to reel back as he collided with someone. He looked up to Quail and weakly attempted to brush away the other mans hands as he began to speak, not able to actually speak as he tried to reign in his tears. He seemed to give up as Quail began to wipe away his tears. "... I-I..." He shook his head as he let out a strangled whimper before he rushed Quail, hugging him with one arm as he began crying into the sleeve of his other arm. "I-I am f-fool... For th-thinking h-he... h-he would w-want to publicly c-cl-claim m-me! Am... Am I j-just a..." He only seemed to cry harder once he managed to speak.

"Neither of us have touched it, nnor touched you while you wield it, Marc." Mage replied in an almost gentle manner and shrugged slightly at his apology. "It's fine, youre in distress. I understand." He listened as Marc answered his question and a small chuckle escaped him. "Ahhh, so that's what it is..." He placed a hand on Marcs upper arm in a brotherly sort of manner. "Youre not really familiar with Alenthi traditions, are you? What Venn gave you was a wedding band. Alenthians, and sometimes Ceverians, use wedding bands to show that they are married. Theres a whole ceremony around it and the couple presenting the rings to each other... Youre not supposed to take a wedding band off unless you have to. Taking it off and not wearing means you don't want to be a part of that relationship or youre not invested in it, or you don't want others to know that you are married."

Hrollief snorted in response to Viveka and smirked. "At least I bathe." He laughed as she smacked him and shook his head slightly as she used him to stand. He quickly stood up straight and stuck his tongue out at her. "If anyone is moody its you." He huffed slightly at his sister. "I do not! Only when my nap is rudely interrupted..."

Seb sighed slightly as Priiya broke away and blushed as he was pecked on the cheek. He looked between the three with a raised brow.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:41 pm

Rin convulsed the moment her gems magic surged through her again, causing her to clench her jaw and groan pitifully as the overpowering aura shot waves of searing pain through her. She cried out once before falling still again, gasping for breathe as her affect turned toward fear in her unconscious state. She whispered in an old ceverian dialect, seemingly caught in a feverish dream as she shook her head, "P...Pa...Pariah! N-N-No..."! Her conscious became even more unpredictable as she began to thrash as if she were fighting something, "P-! ... P-Pa...PALLON"! Her eyes snapped open within an instant and she rolled to her hands and feet before falling to her side again, "Pallon?! Liam?! W-Where are you?! What happened"?! She struggled to get to her feet again as the room spun uncontrollably around her, the gem around her neck now glowing an icy blue as it revealed her terror and panic. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she fought through the pain to find her family.

Levin was the first to break through the crowd only to halt at the sight of the stranger beside his granddaughter. He bared his fangs in a defensive manner as he quickly circled around to inspect the newcomer as well as put himself between him and their downed family member, "This magick is... its unbelievable. It's not like anything I've ever experienced before". His red gold orbs then darted to Crii and Aiiin, "As of this moment we can put aside what just transpired... whats most important right now is Viorin and this man both need a healer...".

Falrien was not far behind her father, looking ready to tear into someone before worry enveloped her at the sound of her daughters flailing panic, "Vio'rin! Darling, be still, everything is ok! Deep breathes"! She went to kneel beside her, taking her in her arms and hugging her close so she could find her balance once again. The residual magick that hung around the pair on the floor seeped into her essence as well even though it was faint and she growled threateningly though it wasnt directed at anyone in particular as she spoke to the others over her shoulder, "Clear this hall. Now".

Hamish went to Rins other side with Liam, the infant hiccoughing as he looked between his parents with a fearful whine. "Lass, are ye en yer right mind? Speak up now, yer cub yet needs ye"! For an instant, the gruff elder appeared anxious himself as his granddaughter wouldnt or couldnt look at him and instead took his hand with a vice grip and held him there, "S'alright Lass, yer clan es here fer ye".

Temsic went to stand beside Levin, sword fully drawn and ready at his side as he moved to protect his niece as well. He watched the stranger intently for any sudden movement, his gaze narrowed as he waited for the royals instruction.

Quail waited almost impatiently for Venn to speak up before both arms raised in alarm as his fresh outfit was assaulted with an unwanted hug. "Dear gods above...," He groaned in a reluctantly annoyed manner before rolling his eyes and lightly patting the healers back. It only took a moment for the tailor to grow agitated and he growled quietly, taking the man by his shoulder to pull him off and hold him at arms length, shaking him once with a stern glare. "Ok! That's all the snivelling I can stand for one night"! He barked at the man with a fierce scowl, "Look at me, Fickle! Look. At. Me. I will not say this again so shut it and listen... You are Venn the ******* Fickle Healer! You do things a great deal of people would flee from and if he cant see the absolute greatness of what you do then he can lie in your shadow for the rest of his life. To **** with him"! He released the healer and took a step back as he calmed himself, "Now, that being said, I've been watching you and your jungle man for some time now and this is what I see.... He is a giant lug who depends on you to tell him what to do, where to go, how to essentially survive like a normal person in a non-jungle setting. He in turn makes sure your head doesnt explode from all your stress and hot headed actions when doing your grueling work. Whatever he did it obviously upset you, but could it be he didnt know what he was doing because the Mr. Know-it-all he fell in love with didnt explain it to him that well"?

Marc flinched slightly when he felt Mage's touch and finally managed to glance over to the smaller man with a shake of his head. He listened intently as the caster explained the meaning behind the two rings and the lorrens eyes lowered once again with a heavy sigh, "I left it back at the house knowing what we were doing would be dangerous. I didnt want to chance breaking it, but now that I know what they mean... I'll never take it off again unless Venn decides they arent worth their purpose anymore". He shook his head as he ran a hand through his hair, "I cant lose him, Mage. What do I do? What can I do? He looked ready to lop my head off himself when he left. I never thought I'd see him so... hostile".

"Cant imagine where I might've learned it from," Viveka replied in the cheeriest way possible before sticking her tongue out back at Leif with a cheesy wink. She began sweeping up another pile of glass before looking up in confusion as the gems in the room flickered and dimmed, "Uuuuh, what was that"?

"Soooo always"? Priiya replied in a sarcastic drone before smiling innocently to her brother. She was quick to help Viveka gather the broken pieces of glass and sweep them up onto a napkin to dispose of safely. She flinched slightly as the darkness enveloped them and receded a moment later, "I-I have no idea. I didnt even think the cavern gems could do that".
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me