1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:22 am

"If I don't, he'll release information about me and I'll be in jail anyways." He kept his voice low so no one else but Alex would hear. "It's either jail, or I have to break up with you. And I can't do that."

"Daddy thinks my tail is weak because I'm missing a leg." She tried to move her tail again, frowning.

"It's been three months," she reported. "Plenty has changed."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:26 am

Alex squeezed his eyes shut as his heart began to crack apart. "This will break us up, jace. You killed someone in cold blood. You will be gone for years. You cant just leave a ring for me to find and then break up with me like this!"

June nodded. "It is. But does not having a leg keep you from walking?"

"Like what? If anything im worse now. I barely leave my house unless its to run errands or have dinner with you. Im still a nuclear bomb waiting to go off."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:39 am

"I'm not breaking up with you. I'll just...be gone for a while." He ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know what else to do, Alex! He's going to send be to jail either way, unless I break up with you."

"No. Kal got me a fake one." She tried to catch a bubble that floated up above her head.

Kailor shrugged. "That doesn't matter to me. You need company, and I like being around you."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:44 am

"Just come home! We can figure this out but if you turn yourself in you might as well stay where they put you because you wont be returning to me."

"And just as he did that ill fibd something to help you swim." She smiled at her before holding onto her and swimming her to the surface.

Circe smiled faintly but resumed watching the people in the room. "You are really sweet."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:47 am

Jace bit his lip, hesitating, then got up and left the police department. He made his way back to the apartment, reluctant to have a conversation face to face with him.

"Really? Like what?" she asked curiously, holding on to June as they went back up to the surface. "How did it go?" Kal was, his eyes concerned.

Kailor blushed. She stuttered a bit as she tried to reply, so she just stopped talking, her cheeks flushed.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:54 am

Alex hung up once jace headed home and sunk down onto the bed. He sat on the edge and clasped his shaking hands as he waited for Jace.

June ignored her question since she had no idea what the answer was. She lifted her up so she was on the edge of the pool and kal could dry her off. "She did really well."

Circe looked over at her and smiled. "Sorry. I probably shouldn't have said that." She admitted but continued to smile.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:58 am

Jace went inside, taking off his shoes and his jacket. Taking a deep breath, he went into the bedroom, staying by the door.

Kal smiled, drying Bel. "That's great." He helped her get her prosthetic leg on and he set her down onto her feet. "Ready to go?"

"It's okay." She slowly smiled, her cheeks warm. She reached out and took Circe's hand in hers shyly.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:13 am

Alex looked up at him but didnt move from where he sat on the bed. "What were you thinking?" He said in a low, dissapointed voice.

June nodded and pulled herself but looked over worried as her father stepped out onto the patio. He regarded them all cooly before giving a warm smile to kal. "Kal, its good to see you again. Are you staying for dinner? We made extra."

Circe intertwined their fingers and squeezed her hand gently but her smile faded. "I dont know if i should tell saige im going to the underworld or not."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:23 am

"Your dad blackmailed me. If I didn't break up with you, he'd send me to jail. If I went to jail before that happened, he wouldn't have control of me. Look, Alex, I didn't know what else to do. I figured it would be better if I went willingly than have police showing up at the door."

Kal greeted her father, thanking him for letting them use the pool. He glanced over at June, arching a brow. He wanted to know if she would be staying for dinner. If she wasn't, he wouldn't bother.

Kailor smiled as she held on to her hand, but it dropped from her face quickly. "Maybe not. Tell her afterwards. She'll want to come with you." She glanced at her drink. "But it's up to you."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:26 am

"So you just leave a note and ring like it doesn't matter!? What am i supposed to do with all of this? Why didn't you trust me enough to talk to me about this amd guve me a chance to help fix this?"

June didnt meet his gaze, focusing instead on pulling her shoes back on.

Circe sighed. "She will want to go either way once she finds out i can get there."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me