1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:15 pm

"You've never been ugly, flower." He reached out and gently wiped away her tears.
"Daddy?" A little girl peeked into the bathroom, wondering whose voice she was hearing. "Who's this?" She was about four years old with bouncy brown curls. She looked nothing like Kal.

Kailor snorted in laughter. "I've got offers, but I'm done with them." She played with her empty glass, ignoring the noise in the bar. "You? Are you with anyone?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:19 pm

June quickly pulled away from his touch at the sound of the child's voice and looked away from him. She knew better than to interfear any further with his life after what had happened between them. "Ill be gone by the time you get up tomorrow. Thank you for letting me stay here tonight." She said quietly.

'please. I dont talk to anyone other than you and even then i only really text you. I think its best if i stay away from people. It doesnt end well when i even just try to make friends as you know all too well.'
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:24 pm

"I don't mind. Really." His voice was strained. "I've... missed you. You don't need to rush out of here." The little girl came closer, curious. "Pretty," she whispered, fully seeing June. "Mermaid!" she squealed in excitement.
"Yeah," he sighed. "She's a mermaid." The little girl beamed at June.

"Oh. Okay. Do you, uh, want to hang out later? Maybe tomorrow?" she asked, nervous.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:27 pm

June glanced at the girl but looked away quickly feeling ashamed about her apperance. "Im sorry im the first one shes meeting." She muttered as shecran a finger over one of her cracked scales. "Mermaids are normally a lot prettier than me." She said quietly to the little girl.

Circe read the text over a few times before responding. 'sure if you want. What do you want to do?'
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:33 pm

"Are you kidding? You're pretty!" She tried to climb into the tub to touch her tail, but Kal pulled her back, not wanting her to bother June. She beamed at June. "I want to be purple," she said, pointing at June's tail. "Pretty."

"What are you in the mood to do? We could just eat out if you don't have any ideas."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:36 pm

June smiled faintly and looked at her tearfully. "Thank you." She looked at where one of her scales was so broken it was falling out and gently pulled it out the rest of the way. She ckeaned it off before extending it to the girl as its purple color sparkled in the light. "Here. It will bring you luck."

'sure. Sounds fun. Ill see you tomorrow then.'
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:55 pm

The little girl gasped, clasping the scale in her hands. "Thanks," she warbled, grinning at June. "Get to bed," Kal said softly, kissing the side of her head. "'Kay." She gave June a hug and then hobbled off to bed, limping slightly, holding on to the scale.

Kailor smiled slightly. She paid for her drink and wandered back to her house v
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:56 pm

June watched her go before glancing up at kal. "So where did she come from?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Kal's jaw tightened a bit. "I found her. In the mermaid territory in the magick realm."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:58 pm

June frowned and looked up at him. "Kal... Is she a mermaid and what were you doing there?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me