☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:52 am

Nina stopped tickling Haruna the moment she heard Ai, eyes growing wide with realisation and concern. Yet she didn’t move. More like the child froze in place with all her attention diverted to her sister. Honestly the thought of food was so low on the girl’s thoughts at the moment, all she cared about then was the masks that were promised them. “We won’t get our masks?”, she repeated before glancing quickly up to the young man she clung to.

Then a glance at Rigel.

Then a glance at the human boy.

Then back to the vampire Pureblood.

Then back to Haruna again.

Then back to her sister.

Within seconds after eyeing everyone, Haruna would feel the weight and grip of the little girl disappear from him as Nina backed off hurriedly. “Sorry Haruna!”, the little girl apologised, “We didn’t mean it! We just missed you, even Rigel was moving around a lot in the same place!”

“Nina!”, the blond Renier hissed quickly at the girl before sighing. Following with a shoulder shrug, “Well that tis out in the open. Alright, I suppose we have kept you both waiting long enough for your gifts. Why don’t we head to the living room and you may have your prizes for behaving well?”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:44 am

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: Nina and Ai, Rigel, Haruna

The blonde woman

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel and co

The dark haired boy sighed with relief as he felt the girl stop tickling him at least. His eyes glanced to Isabella and Rigel a moment. He then turned his attention back to the two little girls. He hummed a small sound as he saw the looks on their faces. For a moment, he thought they were thinking of the food, and he grew worried. He shouldn't have said that about food...considering where they'd come from. Then Nina was asking about the masks, and he sighed in relief.

He was honestly glad they weren't thinking about the food, after everything they'd been through. Though it looked like maybe Ai was. He watched Nina look between them all, before she let go of him. "I...it's fine, but I really was just at the gardens over there." He said this and pointed to the gardens that weren't honestly far away. Then he registered what she'd said about Rigel...and his cheeks heated and colored. "Oh...was he?" he asked, giggling a bit then shaking his head.

He didn't know why Rigel got kind of upset...

They'd already kissed at the store.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina, Isabella, Rigel, Haruna

The reddish brown haired little one nodded along to what the others said. "He did, he was!" she squealed in excitement, then giggled. "Okay Rigel," she said, calmer, and waited for them to lead the way. She watched as Isabella moved off ahead, as though to lead the little group.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn - edited

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:38 pm

If only they'd be so lucky as too have Orion some how be injured even in a small way. Even without being injured, the blond kept the thought he was lucky that there was the entire household's well-being to consider regarding their actions. Thorn or not. Eons of more experiance then she or not. Orion would never know how lucky he was Aralynn would do her best to behave until the moment came where there was either no need or no point in continue playing along.

"Tis easier said. Twill not be easy calming our minds. I have many images in my head right now that could possibly be soothing, though I'm thinking perhaps trying emptying everything twould be better."

Aralynn raised a hand to run it through her hair playing with the strands and letting out a long breath. She did need to calm down, that was a good first step even if hard too do. She glanced at the charts and books on the table eyeing the area Al had marked. “Should I fetch something warm to drink? It may help.”, the female Changeling offered.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:48 pm

“I twas acting in such a way because you humans have gained quite the skill for allowing trouble to locate you or locating trouble on by yourselves. Times are tense. Not to mention tis dark now even though you are within the boundaries of the estate, tis not something that stops everyone nor everything. Some things are just too simple minded, dangerous, stubborn or all three to avoid this place. Tis natural to have some concern.”

Rigel follows his mother towards the living room with a motion indicating the girls should go ahead and follow as well. All the while silently telling himself to relax, that he could relax, now that Haruna was back safe in a single breathing piece.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:17 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: Nina and Ai, Rigel, Haruna

The blonde woman hummed quietly as she walked along ahead of them. She went up the steps and to the doors, waiting there for them. Once they got there, she opened the doors and let the girls go first. she then stepped in, before walking ahead and taking the lead once more. She walked to the living room, then waited there with the girls. The boys soon reached them, so then she went into the living room itself.

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel and co

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound, and looked at the other young man. He nodded his head, silently, but all the while he was thinking. Which means he cares...which...of course he does. Its nice to hear it, though he isn't outright saying he cares, but still. Shaking his head, he pushed thought away and looked at him again. "Im...sorry for worrying you," he said to him, and tried not to think on others coming in here...

Were werewolves real, like they now knew vampires were, and would they come here? Would other vampires not care this was someone else's land? Of course, there were also wild animals he should probably be aware of. Shaking his head, he followed Rigel inside and to the living room.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina, Isabella, Rigel, Haruna

The reddish brown haired little one hummed quietly as she nodded to Rigel. She ran after Isabella, finding her stopped by the doors. She walked inside, then followed the female vampire to the living room. They waited there for the boys, then went in when the two caught up.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:57 pm

"Warm drinks? Good idea, my dear. Though I'm not sure if such things will do much, 'tis better than nothing, yes?" Gently Al put his arm over her shoulders, pulling her close enough for him to give her a gentle kiss on the head; afterwards releasing her so she could go about what she'd set to do.

" Just please remember not to speak a word of this to any of the other's alright? The ball is, to them, supposed to be a joyous occasion. 'Tis best not to damper their spirits. Let them have their fun until the glass of their fantasies shatters before them- tis kinder than ruining what fun moments they will have until then." A smile, followed by moving his eyes to where Aralynn was gazing and, afterwards, to the broken part of the table.

"Oh, and don't think I've forgotten about the table. I shall be informing Valentine that you've lost your dessert privileges until further notice." a empty threat, evident by the chesire grin he wore.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:21 pm

“I don't expect twill do all that much for us but perhaps it twill help ease our minds a bit so we can better focus. I have found before that it does and also eases stress. I'll just sneak into the kitchen and grab something. Should not take too terribly long.", Aralynn said letting herself smile accepting the show of affection. She wouldn't mention it aloud but for as small as it would perhaps seem the girl took this as a sign that Al had recovered a little bit at least from his earlier nightmare. That made her happy even if just a little progress.

"I understand. This is our problem, he is our problem. No need to drag the household into it more than they already are even if they are blissfully unaware of things. My lips are tight.", the Changing assured him with a small nod. No. She would not breathe a word to anyone else in the house. They were together and would handle Adrian and the Rosenwold's together without tossing the others anymore clearly in the line of danger. "Now then I'll be back soon. I'm only visiting the kitchen after all”

Aralynn was about to turn and leave when she stopped. Blinking confused at Al, “Table? What table?”, she asked as though genuinely unsure what he was talking about. Her eyes then fell on the table with the claw-like gouge missing from its edge before what had happened clicked. Looking from the damaged piece of furniture to Al again, “Sorry about that. Guess I just lost my temper a little bit.”, she apologised looking a bit nervous for a moment before collecting herself. “Aw!”, the blond pouted, “You’re so mean Al! But I guess I shall have to deal, I am a lady after all! Real ladies can handle such small disappointments from time to time with grace!” A playful haughty expression replaced the childish pout at the girl’s declaration.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:04 pm

A light chuckle emitted from Al, his eyes never leaving his love. " 'Tis no matter. I'm sure if need be Marilla can offer you plenty of moral support." and thus ended his teasing as he pulled a stool up to the table where the map resided.

"Though you best hurry to the kitchen. By this time, chances are Valentine is up preparing everyone's breakfast. If he catches you there he might put you to work. The best of luck to you- you shall need it."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:01 pm

“Well then. We are waiting for an answer girls, tell us what you think of them.”

Rigel stood off to the side to allow the girls to fully see their gifts of the masks the pair had brought them. They were all gathered in the main reception living area for a change instead of the dinning room. The blonde vampire had two of the staff go and alert Akira, Esmerelda, his brother and his father about the odd sudden change of dinning location for the evening. Something which exasperated the staff but they’d all excepted and quickly set to work adjusting things for their Lord’s sudden announcement.

Of course both Roland and Lucas had declined the invitation and instead requested bloodwine be delivered to them instead. Something about being busy and apologies for their not attending.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:15 pm

The blonde woman smiled as she watched her son, as well as the three humans. She watched as Haruna took out the masks, to hand them to the girls.

The dark haired boy hummed a moment, then shook his head a couple times. He pulled out the two kitten masks, which were colored golden. They had darker reddish pinkish flowers at the bottoms of the ears. The ear insides and the noses were also the same color. He looked around the reception living area, and wondered a moment. He wondered if they were meant to eat in here today.

The reddish brown haired little one squealed as she saw the masks. "Cute, cute! Kittens!" were the first words to leave her mouth. She then blinked and fell silent, seeming to fear being scolded. After a couple moments, she said "They're very nice, Rival and Haruna." She then held her hands out to be given one of the masks. She looked to her sister as she did so, then to Isabella then back to the boys.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me