1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:53 am

(Ha yea we do)

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Skyla || Taken: Skyla ||

“Who really knows. I haven’t seen one in all my years. Darling, I’m much older than you think. 50 years was the last time I bit someone. I’m well over 50 years. Just a few years younger than the white werewolf Rerina. Now that’s a werewolf I’m sure he would love to study. That is if she will let him. White werewolves are extremely rare, especially with her eyes. She’s quite well know because people who see her, are just stunned to come across such a creature. His name is Charles.” he said and then his eyes shifted to the clock. It was getting rather late and he knew that she had to leave soon.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:03 pm

[eh heh]

Jayla- female- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Tags: Rerina

The redhead -paused-

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju

The little silver and white furred pup -paused-

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male -on hold-

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- taken: Carlyle- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl hummed, then shook her head a couple times. “Hun, I haven’t bitten someone in eighty years...Either that means I’m older, or I have better self control, or...something is wrong with me,” she said, shrugging carelessly. “White wolf Rerina? Oh, do tell,” she said. She smirked a bit, then tilted her head again. “Why is that, and what about her eyes?” she asked. “I wonder if she has a mate...” she muttered. “Not that I’m interested!” she then put in, hands raised. “Charles huh...” she said, trailing off a bit. She looked to the same clock he did, sighing as she said “Guess is better go...”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:22 pm

When she asked questions about Rerina, he raised an eyebrow slightly. “So you haven’t heard of her? That’s good then. She’s quite popular and well known, especially among us werewolves. But very few select vampires know her too. But her eyes are two different colors. One blue and one green I believe. And she does have a mate, from what I’ve heard.” he said, giving her a look. “You older? Probably. But not older than Rerina I’m sure. She older than the rest of us werewolves, at least from what I’ve been told by others. I was a much different person back then. I’m not the same as I used to be.” he said and then frowned when she said that she had to go. “Alright, I’ll walk you to the door then. Be safe. I know you’ll be fine but I can’t help but worry.” he told her, standing up.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:35 pm

The redhead -paused-

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder

The red eyed girl hummed, then tilted her head as she saw his raised brow. She shrugged, then shook her head a bit. “Just means we haven’t dated,” she teased, then said “Good for you I haven’t.” She looked around a moment, then. She looked back over when he spoke of the eyes. “Isn’t heterochromia rare in all animals, and humans?” she asked. She then nodded as he mentioned the mate. “How old is she, and how old are you, by the way?” she asked. She then nodded once more, as he continued to speak. She hummed as she listened to what he had to say. He was quite interesting to listen to. She nodded a third time, then sighed as she said she had to go...She looked up as he said he’d walk her to the door. “Your...your door?” she asked, then gave a fourth nod. She giggled a bit, patting his cheek and saying “Thank you.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:21 pm

”She’s probably around 100 or so. I’ll have to ask her. I’m only 110.” he said, shrugging his shoulders lightly. When she mentioned about heterochromia, he shook his head. “Yes it is rare in all animals and humans. But it is extremely rare for werewolves to have it. It’s never been heard of before till now. It’s a weird thing for werewolves.” he explained and then felt his face flush red when she touched his cheek. “I’ll see you later then. I have to patrol tonight, so sleep isn’t going to happen for me.” he added, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:38 pm

The redhead -paused-

The red eyed girl hummed, then nodded her head a bit. “I’m 120, not that this is a competition...” she said with a head shake. She then noticed him shake his head. She said “Probably more rare in humans, though.” She then shrugged a bit, wondering if there were others...She shrugged to herself a bit, then yawned again. She sighed a little...then saw him blush. She giggled as she looked up at him just a moment. She then took his hand quick, and kissed his lips, before backing away. She nodded to him, saying “Okay,” and waving then walking away.
[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:16 pm

(We can time skip)

“So you’re not that much older than me. Guess you’re dating someone ten years younger than you.” he said with a grin. When he felt her kiss him, chills went down his spin and he kissed her back. As she walked away, he walked out the door and headed towards the woods. He shifted into his wolf form and glanced over his shoulder before padding off into the woods. He was instantly greeted by the voices of other wolves and how him being with a vampire was crazy. He snarled and told them to zip it. As long as he was happy, that’s all that mattered to him. All the voices went away but one. Savanna. “You can’t fool me Carlyle....I know you’re back to your old ways again huh? Can’t resist me?” she spoke so only he would hear. Growling with rage, he picked up the pace and ignored her for now. She was definitely wrong. He wasn’t going back to his old ways. He hasn’t done so in years and he planned to keep it that way.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:56 pm

[XP Kay, let me just post this quick]

The redhead -paused-

The red eyed girl hummed, then said “I we were a 20 year old human and 10 year old, though...” She shook away that thought quick. She smiled as she looked up at him, letting him kiss back. She then headed away, and back to her house, slipping inside.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:34 pm

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla || Taken: Jayla ||

The next morning Rerina woke with a start before grumbling under her breath. She opened one eye and saw that she was in her room. Rerina saw that Jayla was laying beside her. She was a bit surprised but she shook it off. She yawned and nuzzled Jayla before climbing out of bed.

She stretched out of bed and shook out her fur. ”Niju is looking for you alpha....” one of the wolves said. She told him that she would be down in a few. Rerina went to go check on the pups, to see how they were doing. Meanwhile Niju had woken up and was ready to start off the day. He glanced at the pup that was still sleeping. He nudged the pup gently and hopes that the pup would wake up.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Taken: Skyla ||

After dealing with the crazy stuff from last night, he made it back home before crawling into bed. He was exhausted and he knew that sleep would sound good right about now. He didn’t feel like shifting back into his human form, so he jumped onto his bed and curled up in a ball. He tried to sleep but he struggled to sleep for a while. Eventually though sleep won and he managed to fall asleep.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:52 pm

[want me to try posting Keita?]

The redhead hummed a bit in her sleep, and moved just a bit. She soon settled back down, in fact snuggling more into the bed. She had no idea Rerina was there... looking at her. She yawned a bit, squeaking as she was nuzzled.

Meanwhile, the pups are all cuddled/piled together as close as they can get. The little gray and white whimpers a bit...His black and white sister huffed a bit...She’s now awake, and looks up as the white wolf enters.

The little silver and white furred pup had slept well the whole night, for once. He hummed a bit in his sleep. He whimpered a protest at being nudged...and rolled over. However, he then rolled again, opening pretty eyes and looking at Niju.

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- taken: Carlyle- Tags: x

The red eyed girl hummed -wb...-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me