1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:28 am

Magnus limped along behind him supporting the other end of the branch. As soon as they entered the village two people stepped forward to take care of the deer for them as they were pulled off to medical. Magnus watched as one of their people ran to the cave, most likely to tell liah they were back and injured. Once in the hut he sat down on one of the beds, releasing a groan bit at least grateful they were still on the ground.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:31 am

Mikah let the people take the deer from them. He collapsed on the bed with a pained groan, closing his eyes. They had made it back alive, with their prize. He was so grateful for that. He heard people come in, and guessed that they were healers. He didn't open his eyes. He thought about Piper, and then wondered if he'd still be able to continue the trials. He'd have to be.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:07 am

Magnus sat silently as the healers worked on him, trying to ignore those who poked their heads in to see for themselves how badly damaged they were, only looking up as he heard soneone burst in.

Piper burst into the hut and immediately made her way to Mikah, looking at him worried. "What happened?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:11 am

Mikah didn't move, allowing the healer to treat him. He groaned and opened his eyes, trying to sit up when he heard Piper's voice, but got gently pushed down by a healer. "Wolves," he rasped, putting his head back and staring up at the ceiling.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:21 am

Piper sat in the chair by his bed and gently smoothed back his hair. "I thought you were going after deer. How did you get in a fight with wolves?" She watched the medics work on him, wanting to make sure they were treating him well.

Magnus glanced at the pair of them, watching Pipers clear concern over Mikah's well being. Once the medic was done stitching him back together her got up and limped out of the hut, ignoring tge medics order to rest. Once outside he looked aroubd at the people who were peering excitedly at the deer on the cage. None of the others had an animal in them and he skirked realizing they were first back. He limped off to the cave they were all staying in, ignoring as people lept out of his way mistaking his gromace of pain for anger.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:24 am

Mikah closed his eyes, letting her play with his hair. It was nice. "We were. But there was a wolf pack hunting the same deer we spotted, and they attacked us." He winced as a healer prodded one of his sore ribs. He felt sore everywhere, but his ribs were the worst.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:32 am

Piper watched him sadly and softly kissed his forehead, knowing the medics werent the type to gossip so it was ok. "Im so sorry Mikah. I didnt want you to get hurt."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:35 am

Mikah smiled a bit. "It's alright." Anything for her. He opened his eyes and took her hand in his. "Were we late?" It felt like they had been gone for a while. He coughed a bit, pulling away from her. His chest heaved as he tried to gasp in air with his damaged chest. Sharp pain came from his ribs and he slowed down his shaky breaths, shuddering a bit.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:43 am

Piper helped lift him up slightly so his airway would open, shifting so she sat on the bed with his head in her lap. "You are the first back. You were only gone for foir hours. The others have until sunset to get back."

Magnus looked around the cave and once he saw where liah sat talking with one of their people he walked over and cleared his throat to get her attention. "Mikah and i have returned from the second challenge. He is in the medic hit being treated but you will most likely able to see him if you want." He felt dizzy as he stood dilvering the news to her. All of the wounds radiated pain through him and he felt like he would faint if he didnt sit soon but he forced himself to remain stoic and upright while in front of Liah.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:02 am

Mikah closed his eyes for a moment, catching his breath. He looked up at her, his brows furrowing in surprise. "I thought..." How could they have been the first back? It felt like they had been gone for way longer than four hours.

Liah looked up, and started when she saw the condition he was in. "Magnus, what happened?" She got up and took his arm. "Come. You need to rest." She gently led him back to the healer's hut. She was worried about the both of them? What had happened out there? Remi, one of her close friends had told her about the trials. She didn't like it, but couldn't do anything about it now. She trusted Mikah to do what he thought was best.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me