1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:26 am

(XD haha I don’t even remember if you did)

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Bi || Tagged: Jayla || Crush: Jayla ||

“They will tell us their names in the morning I’m sure. But besides that, we need to discuss us. We both have feelings for one another. I know we both have feelings for one another, I can feel it. I can’t deny it or ignore the feelings I have for you Jayla. And I know you feel the same way. So Jayla, I have to ask you, will you be mine? Will you help lead the pack with me? I know that you’re human, but the wolves will respect you no matter what.” She said, looking at her.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Skyla || Crush: Skyla ||

He chuckled and pinned her down with one paw. He wasn’t applying any pressure on her, she could easily free herself if needed. “Oh I definitely think you can. But can you handle me?” he asked her, his face close to hers. He knew it was risky doing what he was doing, but he knew that he wouldn’t harm her in any way at all. “Of course I’ll protect you from them if need be.” he said without hesitation.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:31 am

[eh heh. I’m going to say...black
She dyes it light blue, though]

Jayla- female- human- bi- Rerina- Tags: pups and Rerina

The redhead hummed a bit, and nodded to the white wolf. She looked around a moment, then back to the werewolf. She blushed a bit as Rerina just outright said that...It’s true though, she’s right, it really is true of Jayla. She sighed and looked down a moment, then back up. She nodded to the other female, then seemed to think a moment. She finally looked over at her again. She nodded to Rerina, saying “As long as no one attacks me again...I’ll do it.”

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder,

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male -on hold-

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- Carlyle- open- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl hummed, then squeaked as she was pushed down under one paw. She huffed a little bit... then giggled again. It wasn’t an annoying sort of laugh though. She smirked and said “I think I can handle you, big boy.” How’s that for flirting, mama? she thought. Her mom had always ridiculed her, saying she didn’t know how to flirt. She’d constantly be told she’d never land a man. She couldn’t even remember the last time mom was nice. Oh wait, yes she could; back when she was a child. She sighed a bit...then she nodded up at Carlyle.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:48 am

(XD I hope she’s ready to fend off the ladies lol )

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Bi || Tagged: Jayla || Crush: Jayla || Taken: Jayla ||

When Jayla mentioned about the wolves trying to harm her, she shook her head. “Definitely not my pack. Maybe others, but I know my pack won’t. They will protect you as well. You’ve met Niju, my second in command. If anyone give you any trouble, you let him know and he will let me know.” she said, getting up from the floor.

He chuckled at her words and flashed his pearly white teeth. “Ha so you think you can hmm? Well not a single woman has been able to tame me so what makes you think you can?” he said. He could feel the eyes on them, mainly the female werewolves around them. He knew what they were thinking and thought it was just a little fling. Yet little did they know that it was much more than that, but he wouldn’t tell.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:13 am

[lol
Niju’s name is so cute. Could I make a pup for him to find (named Niji, apparently Japanese for Rainbow, or Nina maybe) or no? Just because I can’t stand odd numbers for whatever reason...I have 5 characters (w/ the pups), so that would make 6]

Jayla- female- human- bi- Rerina- Tags: Rerina

The redhead hummed a bit, and nodded to the white wolf. She smiled a bit as she was told Rerina’s own wouldn’t. She nodded to the other female once more. She smiled a second time, then said “I believe I have.” She then nodded a third time, before moving to hug the wolf. “Do we need to check in on the pups?” she asked curiously.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder,

The red eyed girl hummed, then outright laughed as she looked up. “Im a vampire, what more can I say?” she spoke. “By the way...have you ever been with one before?” she asked. She glanced around to the other females there. She winked at one, or two, maybe three of them. Hey, she’s bisexual, she can admire a lady or two until she’s (Skyla) claimed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:15 pm

(Yea sure)

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Bi || Tagged: Jayla || Crush: Jayla || Taken: Jayla ||

“They will be alright. I’ll keep watch on them and you get some sleep. And no, no one is going to come snatch you away. Trust me, the pack is nearby so you’ll be safe. If you need me I’ll be right out here.” she said, and nuzzled Jayla before walking out the bedroom. She didn’t go very far till she reached the room where the pups were and she plopped down on the floor. She crossed her paws over the other and stayed alert and awake.

“Have I, ever been with a vampire before....? Hmm nope. Have you ever been with a werewolf before...? He asked her, and bared his fangs at the other females. “This one is mine!” he roared, glaring at them. The females whimpered are his tone but obeyed. They slinked off and Carlyle looked back at Skyla. He shifted into his human form and he still had the same golden amber colored eyes. He pulled her up to her feet and pulled her close to him. “Now that they are gone, it’s just you and me.” he spoke with a grin.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:05 pm

[ooo, yay; gonna be a boy, so my genders are even, so he shall indeed be named Niji. When should I post him for Niju?]

The redhead hummed a bit, and nodded to the white wolf. She said “Okay,” then tilted her head when told she wouldn’t be abducted again. She nodded to Rerina once more. “Thank you for that,” she said, kissing the wolf’s nose. She wondered if she were meant to sleep in this room...Shrugging, she laid down on the nearby bed. It was actually super nice and soft, so comfortable of a bed. She hummed, and soon found she was drifting off.

The red eyed girl hummed, then nodded as he repeated her question. She shook her head a bit, saying “No...” She then looked up and over at the ladies again, as he showed teeth. She smirked a bit, dipping her head for just a moment. She hummed and heard the she wolves whimper. She watched them creep away, then looked back to Carlyle. She hummed as she saw his human form, same eyes. She squeaked when he pulled her to him. She laughed a little as she looked up at him, saying “I like it,” and nodding a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:35 pm

(After my post; I’ll have Niju find him)

She relaxed on the floor and kept an ear out for the pups. They sure were snoring loudly, and Rerina chuckled. “Alpha, the boarders are clear. May I go for a little stroll?” Niju asked her. “Yes that’s fine, just have the others know and don’t be gone long.” she said in response. She felt herself doze off and nearly fell asleep when she felt a hand on her shoulder. “I’ll keep watch. You go and be with her. Keep her warm and safe. She really needs you more than anything.” a voice whispered in her ear and she glanced up to see Hyrti crouched beside her.

The wolf smiled and slowly got to her feet. She made her way to the bedroom and looked at Jayla. She looked so peaceful sleeping and the moonlight shone down on her at a beautiful angel. Rerina walked over to the bed and curled up beside Jayla and placed a paw protectively around Jayla and soon dozed off.

He smirked at her and touched her face. His golden amber eyes looked into her red ones. Without thinking, he pressed his lips to hers and kissed her gently. He let his lips linger for a moment, waiting to see what she would do next. It was bold of him to do that, but she had plenty of chances to kill him if needed.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:52 pm

[XD kay]

The redhead shivered in her sleep, feeling a nightmare coming on...She jumped and flinched in her sleep, and even whimpered. Her body soon seemed to somehow realize Rerina would appear. Therefore, she calmed and quieted. She hummed a bit in her sleep, rolling over just as Rerina appeared. She yawned a bit, though wasn’t waking. She continued to hum in her sleep, in the light of the moon. She squeaked as she felt the bed dip a bit, and the paw going over her.

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: will be Niju

The little silver and white furred pup whimpered as he laid in the trunk of a tree. It had been hallowed out by...something. He didn’t know what, and kind of never wanted to know. Anyhow, Niji whimpered and shivered in that trunk hallow.

The red eyed girl hummed, then smiled when he touched her face. She stared straight back into his eyes. She hummed, then squeaked as she was brought into a kiss. She made a small, nearly suggestive sound but not actually. She soon had to pull back for air, which, ha, is kind of funny. Anyhow, she panted and looked up at him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:13 pm

The large wolf grumbled as she moved closer to the human and made sure to keep her warm. She sighed softly and continued to doze off. Meanwhile Niju began his little stroll, glad that he was released from patrol duty, for the meantime. He padded through the woods and sniffed around him. Something caught his attention and the grey wolf paused, one paw above the ground. Sniffing again, he was curious as to what it was.

“So I guess that means you’re mine or is there something else I need to do to make you mine?” he asked her, rubbing his thumb along her pale white cheek. He would let other know that she was his and his alone and that he was her and only hers. He was finally ready to settle down at this point.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:47 am

Jayla- female- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Tags: Rerina

The redhead hummed and seemed to smile now in her sleep. The werewolf appeared to be keeping the nightmare at bay. She continued to hum a bit.

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju

The little silver and white furred pup continued to whimper and shiver...He heard sniffing nearby, and quieted, freezing. He couldn’t stop another whimper slipping loose...He was just scared, so scared, and didn’t know what to do.

The red eyed girl hummed, then laughed quietly a bit. She nodded up at the taller werewolf man, saying “I’m yours. You’re mine, too; I hope all those females will respect it...” she huffed. She then sweetly smiled, leaning into him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me