one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:14 pm

(not even gonna make a form for this guy he's just a random bully from Curii's past :P )

Karma Akabane
Karma found himself wanting to go specifically to torment the a-class. He was almost sure that Rio had the same thing in mind, so maybe he'd ask her to go. Platonically, of course (sure) , mustard, wasabi.. all were essential to bring with him, and make it all extra spicy! Right now his video games were waiting for him at home and he didn't plan on taking his sweet time. He only noticed Curii alone for a moment before walking out, hopefully she wasn't an open and exposed target for some of the worst bullies here, he knew that despite having a secretive killer inside her, she was also fragile and sensitive.

Curii Marshall
Curii was just sipping from the fountain before she was interrupted. "Hey Curii~ its been a little bit, did you get pit with the scum?~" , she turned around, face to face with her former 'crush' , Koda. "..please.. leave me alone.." , she begged quietly, making him and his two friends laugh, "What, you don't like me anymore, bug nerd? Oh right, you like that lazy slacker because he tolerates you. You're so annoying you know that?" (maybe he's secretly jealous :p) , Curii just looked away, trying to walk away from them but she was shoved back against the lockers, only a few inches from the bully, "Koda, stop.. I just want to go home.. I'm sorry I ever liked you because I thought you were nice, when really you were just playing with my emotions so you can push me around!". She remembered when she would do everything he said. He would have her take long trips out of the cafeteria to almost the other side of the school to get him something from the vending machine and she would miss most of lunch. He'd sometimes even have her carry his stuff. In a sense she was glad he rejected her. "Shut up, bug girl." he laughed in her face and pushed her back again and she, once more, tried to leave. She was actually crying now and that fueled their fire.
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:24 am

// adnsisjsja ren save her again xc //

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio left, retrieving her stuff from the classroom before leaving the school grounds. Would there be a prom king a queen? So much stuff to prepare in such a short amount of time! The dance was only a week away. Leave it to the school to give them such a short notice. Rio wouldn't be surprised if the other classes already knew about it and they were just now telling the E-class about it. Even if the E-class wasn't invited, she would've snuck in. Humming to herself, Rio walked home.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren was walking out of the assembly when he heard voices. It was coming from around the corner. Ren stopped and listened before peeking over to see Curii and three guys. Had they been the ones he threatened during the assembly? It didn't matter now, Ren already had the special knife for Korosensei in his hand. It wouldn't harm them, but they wouldn't know that. They didn't even notice him approach from behind because they were so focused on Curii. Ren grabbed the main guy, Koda, by the shoulder and pulled him back, the knife only inches from the boy's throat. "Who are you calling a lazy slacker?" He asked while looking from Koda to the other two guys.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:55 am

Karma Akabane
Karma was on his way home now, whatever it was he knew the situation wouldn't deepen for her so it was just fine. He walked alone, perfectly fine with it, as he really wanted to get to his games right now. (sorry short post for Karma '^^ )

Curii Marshall
Curii backed against the lockers, "Ren don't worry about it really-" she didn't want him to get involved and maybe even hurt. It was like she forgot about his earlier victory. "Why are you protecting her? She's literally a pushover for amusement" Koda sneered, "All she's going to do is nerd out about how her tarantula shed or ate a bunch of crickets then tell you how much she loves you soooo so much" at this point it was mockery. Curii removed her glasses, she didn't want to cry before but she couldn't hold the tears back and they were getting on her glasses, "god, what a four eye baby" one of the other boys snickered. Why did they seem to hate her so much? Even she didn't understand.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:05 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    - she's just walking home -

R e n T a n a k a
    He didn't mind being called lazy, but a slacker? Even if it was true 99.9% of the time, he hated people calling him one. He worked on that essay and got it done early, he won for the traitors... He's done a lot in the past few days. Ren hesitated before letting Koda go, glaring at him. Rio and Karma were already enough with all of their teasing, but the snobby A-class took it to a whole nother level. Ren pocketed the knife and pushed past them to stand next to Curii. Ren opened his mouth to say something, but didn't. He wasn't going to provoke them and make things worse. "Let's just go Curri."
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:33 am

Karma Akabane
//Now at home playing his games peacefully//

Curii Marshall
Curii walked away with Ren, sticking closer to him than every. She was looking down quietly, her face showing her current depression as Koda's words rung around in her brain.. a pushover?.. was she really that vulnerable?.. Maybe she was an easy target, emotionally.. Something she could work on.. no, something she wanted to work on, but she didn't want to lose herself either. She didn't want to become emotionless and dull, she just didn't want to be hurt so easily.. For now she just stuck next to Ren, almost refusing to leave his side until they're get to their destinations.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:23 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    - doing something -

R e n T a n a k a
    The three boys stared holes into their backs as they walked away. Ren put his hands into his pockets as they walked in utter silence. He hated bullying. He had seen how Curii acted during the training activity, how come she didn't let that side out more often? He bet she could've stood up for herself. Ren glanced over at her. He could see the look of defeat on her face even though she was looking towards the ground. "Are you alright?"
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:33 am

Curii Marshall
When Ren spoke up she snapped out of her trance and looked up at him. "Y-yeah.." , she started feeling a bit better once they were far away from them. "Sorry you had to deal with it, I don't want to involve you" , she rubbed her arm quietly, slowly feeling just a little better now. She would walk with him to the bus, its where they would have to part to go home, but for now she just took advantage of the walk. She'd wondered what Koda even wanted with her, why he seemed so invested in pushing her down. As much as she hated to admit it, she was kinda glad that Ren had stepped in.. it showed he did care, and that helped her feel better.

(should there be occasional times where we just play Ren and Curii? )
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:09 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    -

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren shrugged. "Its fine...." He had been mentioned as the "lazy slacker" in the teasing, and he wasn't going to just walk away when they had talked about him too. "That lazy slacker" she likes. Of course he knew it was him: he was lazy and Curii had sent that whole confession to him the other day.. He still didn't know how to react to something like or what to think. "You shouldn't let people like them get to you."

// definitely //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:25 pm

Curii Marshall
Curii smiled wryly, "I'm just weird.. I felt confident during that session" she remembered feeling in power for once, it was amazing. "Normally any other random person wouldn't be able to bother me that badly but.. I've had a past with Koda and his friends.." her hand felt over the cloth of her over-the-should backpack. "Don't let them get to you either.. you're not a slacker I know that much" she wanted to tell him how she thought he was awesome during training but decided not to make him feel encumbered with compliments, he didn't seem to be used to them. She still wondered how he felt about her confession, obviously he wasn't very bothered because he still kept her around, but she wondered if he had any different views, whether good or bad..
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:22 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    -

R e n T a n a k a
    As they walked headed to the bus stop, they stood among a small cluster of other students. Ren could tell some of them were stealing glances in their direction. A few of them had noticed or heard about Ren threatening those guys during the assembly, maybe even saw him when he snuck up behind Koda. He was hoping Koda wouldn't harass Curii even more because of what he did. What would happen if any of the teachers found out about what he did? The Korosensei knife was harmless, but a knife was a knife. Would he get expelled for such a "violent" action against another student? He wasn't Karma. "No, I am a slacker most of the time, but I can put effort into something when I want to."
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me