1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:53 am

Kar calmed the head down when he noticed it was only Akemi and he puffed in reply seeing that she still skittish around him "same with you Akemi. what made you knock on my door or come even back to your old place?" kar leaned on the door frame with his arms folded unsure what kind of vampire he turned Akemi into and said watching for any signs of a lie while keeping his fangs long letting her know that he is still the higher ranked vampire between them "I hope not to take my human for yourself. if that is the case, then go back home."

ghost began to squeak, not really happy with the water and not able to anything about except going on his toes to try and avoid the water.

scatty took some baby shampoo out of the cupboard and chuckled looking at ghost's pouting face "I am slightly warming up to this boy" then started to get to work of washing ghost making sure no soap get into his eyes while splashing kio on purpose every now and then.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:15 am

][center][color=#4080FF][i]--Akemi 17- female - human
She narrowed her eyes angrily at kar. " why on earth would I ever have any interest in feeding upon what I used to be? You may have cursed me to this fate but that doesn't mean I have to accept it. " with a huff she crossed her arms. " the only reason I would have for bothering your human is to protect her from the likes of you. " she hissed coldly. " alas that's not my b reason for coming here. As much as I hate it your the only one I know that can help me. Because of you i bit my poor friend Sam without even realizing I did so. I need to know how to prevent myself from hurting him again... " though she was curious as to why kar had stayed at her old place. Didn't he have a place of his own?[/color]

[color=#800000]-kio nightshade-18-male-[/color]
" hey cut it out! If you don't you'll be in for quite the wake-up call tomarrow. "

- crystal
.'[/center]
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:52 am

kar calmly replied " because the other humans I foolishly turned are like that so I guessed you might be like that. saving a human for later and have others now. I am the one with the curse, not you, I would think your curse is more as a gift then a curse. you don't have to live with the gilt of a pass of making uncontrollable blood drinking monsters." then kar turned leaving the door open for her after listening to her reason "you don't need to save this human, I am trying to clean up my bad act with her. she going to protected by me only for company and not blood. and close the door the door behind you, we don't want unwanted visitors "

scatty smiled evilly and put a posh and mocking tone of voice challenging him knowing that kio had forgotten that she really didn't have the need to sleep " oh really? I would like you to try even though you won't succeed!" then scatty scooped up some bubbles for the water in her hands, playfully threating him.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:14 am

owl0430 wrote:]
[i]--Akemi 17- female - human
She cautiously closed the door behind her as she walked in. '' A gift? Ya, because posing an everyday threat to everyone you know ,
having to drink blood, and living an abnormally long life is a gift. sure. call it that.'' she leaned against the wall. ''and in all honesty,
why should I believe you? Why should I trust you? You see where trusting you got me.''

-kio nightshade-18-male-
'' I'll try when your least expecting it. It would be foolish to act right now when your cautious and prepared for any surprised I would be to pull.'' he spoke, picking the chinchilla up out of the water. '' here, why don't you dry him off.'' he then stuck the drenched chinchilla on her shoulder.

- crystal
.'
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:50 am

kar continued sorting the food he had and said "those are just minor bad things that vampires are having to do or go through, it a price to pay to have a long life, strength, speed and the other helpful things. the good and bad are balanced in a way." then hearing the word trust, he looked towards his bedroom and looked back at Akemi "cause the vampire that I was, is no looker alive. It kills me remembering turning you and others in the way that I did. and that vampire is not coming back anytime soon. And since I think about it, I think i saved saved you and sam...and I basically increase both of your chances to survive this world. Do you remember before I changed you a clan of vampires where after you and you were their pray?"

scatty looked at the now shivering chinchilla soaking her shoulder and the smiled evil and thought happily glancing at the bubbles in her hand "he is going to regret this..." and then said before turning to get the towel "suuuure. let me get this......" scatty wiped the bubbles onto kio face giving him a beard and continued smiling slightly laughing "off my hand..."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:48 am

[/center][i]--Akemi 17- female - human
She frowned, a confused expression on her face. " no.. I don't remember that. At all. All I remember is that you had been sneaking into my room and. Take my blood at night. I would always wake up with the marks. Then one night I woke up and caught you. The night you choose to turn me. " she clenched her fist and backed away. " I asked you what you were doing, but you gave no answer. Instead you quietly approached. I begged for an explanation... Instead you covered my mouth to muffle my screams as you turned me.... I fought back but it didn't matter.." the memory was still there, in vivid detail. It was not something she would likely ever forget. She and Sam had trusted him.. she refused to believe that his ways had changed. And there was nothing good about being a vampire. Nothing.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
'

- crystal
.'[/center]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:55 am

kar growled admitting " I was a way different clan then I thought I was in, I am pretty sure I was brainwashed to do horrid things and I went overboard...it was not do long till I saw that those vampires were using me to do turnings and kill children of vampire hunters and that was with the wrong crowd " kar shivered thinking of his bad ways and continued "that was the night I turned you is when I refused their orders and they where not happy about it and they were going to kill everyone I know, including you and sam. they saw me a threat to their plans and clan. I didn't have the time to explain. I was being hunted down and I could not leave you and Sam fight them as human. I thought if one of you guys as a vampire you'll survive their attacks"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:27 am

With a frown she looked away. " so... the wrong thing for the right reason then? " she questioned, placing a hand on her neck, where her scars were. Was it wrong of her to question though why kar had chosen her. " but... why didn't you just tell us then? Why didn't you warn us, maybe we could've run... maybe we could've avoided this conversation. Everything might've been better if you had warned us or at least given us a choice... " holding back her tears, She avoided looking at him. " I would've rather died... this isn't how I want to live.. sometimes, I even considered it. Thankfully I found sam..... but.." clenching her jaw she blinked back tears. " last time there was a weird moon I hurt someone... Then I had to take Sam's blood because I was starving... Then I bit him the other day and i. didn't realize it...i could've seriously hurt him..." slowly she looked up to meet his gaze. " you did this to me. If you've really changed your ways... Then you'll fix this. ".

-kio nightshade-18-male-
'

- crystal
.'[/center][/quote]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:10 am

Kar started to put cans of food into the cupboards and corrected her " in my side of the story, it was a right thing with good reason for me. it happened instantly and so I had no time warn you or anything like that and they were after me and I had no idea if they will go after you two too or not, if they managed to kill me that night. I had the intention to turn sam as well to get him protected too. but I couldn't get to his house cause they had surrounded me and i accidently brought danger near his house so I had to make them chase me out of town to distract them away from sam. I hated to abandoned good friends like you two to face death like that." kar was finished with his sorting and leaned on the counter and said trying to cheer her up of being a vampire" I can't fix someone like you,who is perfect, but I am willing give you a hand if you have any problems and help you and keep sam safe. starting with this...." kar made himself look very serious because this was a serious matter "before that weird moon which is called blood moon comes around, get far away from sam and lock yourself up if you can. the longer you are a vampire the bigger effect you will get from the blood moon."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:20 am

She let out a soft growl. This, this creature she was, was definetly far from perfect. And honestly, right thing for the right reason? Ya, and pigs can totally fly. After a short huff she spoke. " alright, so that helps I guess... protect him from me, but how to protect him from others.... for now I suppose it'll have to work now... I need to return before Sam realizes I'm gone. "

-kio nightshade-18-male-
'

- crystal
.'[/center][/quote][/quote]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me