Cry of the Wolf *Realistic. Invite only*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cry of the Wolf *Realistic. Invite only*

Postby t i r e d. » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 am

Accalia cocked her head to the side, unsure if the brute was serious. "No. You haven't." She said, then glanced back at the moon, where the light reflected off her eyes and they flashed. She looked back at him. "Is this all you need?"
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:12 am

"Indeed you are Miss; and thank-you this is all." He said pulling in the rock with his front paws, shielding his new den from other creatures; No fox nor rabbit was going to have this cave now he was here. "Good night, Accalia." He called, sticking his head over the rock and smiling, before turning back to curl up into a ball and drifting off into a dreaming-sleep.

Offically quitting CS. I'll miss the comminity but mostly the wonderful staff. This site has the B E S T staff ever, along with the best followers. I'm giving away all my pets.
Its an interesting competition that won't last long, so get your mitts on my pets soon.
I'll really miss CS. I'm just not into it like I used to be.

I'll come back, when you need me~
No need to stay around♥

-The ending song from Narnia.

Characters are also up for grabsNick FamilyTrades
Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:42 am

"Good night, wolf." She whispered before turning and trotting quickly back to her own den. She disliked being alone in the dark, it seemed..unsafe. Reaching her den, she she crawled inside and curled into a small ball, her breathing quickly slowing as she drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 pm

{FAST FORWARD! lol}

Golden beams of morning sunshine poured through the gap between the rock and the ceiling, waking Jhuechi with the hunter's instinct to look for morning prey. He stretched his legs and toung rolled out his mouth and formed a circle as he yawned, he raised himself up and shook the dirt from his fur before moving the rock out of the way. 'Better wait at Accalia's den for orders.' He thought. Padding at a slow pace.

Offically quitting CS. I'll miss the comminity but mostly the wonderful staff. This site has the B E S T staff ever, along with the best followers. I'm giving away all my pets.
Its an interesting competition that won't last long, so get your mitts on my pets soon.

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:34 pm

((You be artist? o.0?))
Waking slowly, Accalia stirred. Her creamy white pelt was littered with leaves much like the ones scattered on the dirt floor of her den. Raising her head, she shook herself and stretched as well as the small den would allow. Crawling out through the entrance, she stood for a moment, the wind ruffling her fur, shaking out the rest of the leaves and whipping them away. She spotted Jhuechi making his way slowly towards her, probably having just woken up himself.
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:42 pm

{I wouldnt say artist, but I try to draw. x3}

"Moring, I hope you slept well." Jhuechi greeted Accalia with a warm smile as he neared her den. He hastened his pace, reaching the snowy she-wolf. "Have we any missions for today?" He questioned "Or shall we take a lazy day instead?" He joked with a chuckle, Lowering to his haunches.

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:12 pm

((Hm...Do you have any shading tips? x3 I've been drawing most of my life, but I'm just now starting to practice shading....It's rough))

Accalia delicately tipped her head to the side. "Lazy day? I know nothing of the sort. We need to hunt today, and patrol the borders. I can take you around the edge, it's hard to notice a few of the trickier landmarks." Shifting her face towards the early morning breeze, she sighed happily. It was a blissful morning, sunny, yet with a chilly breeze that would have been bitter if the sun was absent.
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:23 pm

{tradtional to digital.?}

"Just asking; but alright I'll follow your lead." He said riseing himself up from the ground. A soft cool breeze that blew around Jhuechi's fur excited him, to finnally start his new life; his new home. "Nice out here, eh?" He commented,

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:46 pm

((Traditional mostly. I do a bit of digital work on my tablet at home, but I haven't had a lot of time to experiment with that lately.))

Nodding, Accalia began to trot off. She gestured towards the lake while moving away from it. "That's the very easter border of my land, but as far as I know, no other wolves inhabit the area around me, so it's just as safe as the center." She continued past a group of pine trees, nodding towards a single Oak. "As far as I've seen, that's the only oak in this group, but I haven't gone in there very much. A lot of owls do live in there, however."
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:56 pm

((Someone asked to join the rp (banananutmuffins). Would you mind? As far as I know, I don't personally know them, but I could ask for a writing sample or something.))
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me