1x1 Roleplay The Neko Pirate & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay The Neko Pirate & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:21 am

Chaos
He nodded at Beyond's words as he looked around, he'd never really encountered a dragon himself before either. "Seems like it's gone now though," he shrugged, figuring that meant they probably had nothing to worry about. He too could smell the woman but whatever she was he didn't seem all that worried about.

Beyond
"Dragon." Beyond said in response to Alecrity, even if she hasn't seen it with her own eyes she knew the signs of a dragon. It wouldn't be the first one she'd ever seen. Though she hadn't seen many with green fire, she'd admit.

Yvraine
"Yes," she answered simply, nodding at him. She looked at him as she considered how to answer, about to respond when he stood and said they had to go. She wondered how long all this was going to take, if it was morning and she wasn't back people would be looking for her.. But she stood too and started to follow him. "I can offer you gold, unless there's something else you want." Yvraine said as they walked.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:31 am

Magnus Paryll - Dragon shifter - Location: Adventura Forest - Tags: Yvraine
He walked in long strides, trying to make some haste but enough that she could keep up. She mentioned gold. Sure, easy, has it's value. But it wasn't something that he really wanted. He wasn't going into town any time soon. "I'm not like the story book dragons who hoard gold." He said. He thought back to his mother. Nothing can buy back her. He looked up. The moon will be fading soon and we will lose our chance of cover. "I will think about it later. They're onto us. Here's the options. Leave now, stay here and risk getting caught because this place reeks of werewolf, or get seen flying during the day and being hunted all over again." He eyed back at her, "Your choice, your quest."

Alecrity - Werewolf - Location: Into the Adventura Forest - Tags: Chaos + Beyond
Alecrity scrunched her nose still not used to the smell then turned to Beyond, "A dragon?" She thought back to the one she saw earlier in the night flying overhead. "I will admit, I saw one flying overhead just before the forest line..." She said. "I didn't think it would land here though. It didn't seem interested in my white flank under no cover." She huffed her bangs out of her face. Guess it prefers people. She started looking at the rubble, though, most had been burned and or thrashed. She noticed there was a part of a banner that wasn't all the way burned. "Looks like these were possibly troops sent from one of the High Lords, the Oakwell Stronghold. They aren't too far from here, but based on these traps it looks like they were hunting something. I'd say, a little overkill much?" She kicked at one of the boxes that had a heavy chain netting.
She followed the smell of that woman, it lead into the forest, where, there was the smell of a dragon and someone else? A lady, but she smelled pleasant. "If my nose is correct, they should've gone this way." She nodded her head towards a different side of the clearing.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:07 pm

Chaos
He just listened in silence for a bit to Alecrity speaking, nodding his head slightly as he was taking things in. He looked at her as she pointed out the direction they went. He could smell it too. "Best to follow, make sure there's no danger from them." Of course he wasn't sure the woman would be a danger, she didn't smell dangerous anyway. And the dragon had already had the chance to attack the white wolf and did nothing. But better to be safe than sorry, dragons out here where the pack was would be bad. They could be unpredictable.

Beyond
Beyond looked over at the female wolf. 'I saw them, they were hunting the dragon. And since the dragon won, I'm not sure if it was overkill." She chuckled a bit. As much as they had clearly prepared for this, it hadn't been enough, and they lost.

Yvraine
Yvraine shrugged a little. "Well I don't know what you accept as payment." She sighed and looked up too as he spoke about getting spotted flying during the day and realized the night was fading. "There might be problems if I'm not back come daylight.." She admitted. Not that she wanted to turn back, but just a warning for him that someone might come looking for her. Her father was sure to send soldiers, and she hadn't expected to be gone long enough for anyone to realize. But she knew he was right about their options, and she knew this was a werewolf forest. And most of all she didn't want to be seen flying in the day time. "Not that I want to leave. We should go now."
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:28 pm

"Why would you stay?" He asked as he started to look up as they walked. "We will have to take a short flight. I'm not from here. Do you know a place?" Satisfied that it would be a decent place to take off from overhead, he stopped and turned to her. He expanded out his wings inclining her that this is where they take their leave.

Alecrity - Werewolf - Location: Into the Adventura Forest - Tags: Chaos + Beyond
She straightened. She saw them? She looked to Chaos, who didn't seem too inclined to ask anything else. They went to investigate, following the three scents.
The woman's scent, the one she couldn't necessarily identify, had vanished without a trace. The lady's sweet scent lingered with the dragon's. We're not far behind.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:03 pm

Chaos
He just smiled over at Alecrity as she looked at him. He knew how much Beyond got around and saw things, so he didn't really question her on most of it. He could sense the source of the two scents that were left, somewhere up ahead. If they did actually see a dragon, he mostly just wanted to make sure it was leaving. He didn't really look forward to fighting one, tough as he might be. But Beyond might be able to handle herself in a dragon fight.

Beyond
Beyond chuckled as she seemed a bit surprised by that.. She'd be happy to speak with her about things later, when it was all less.. Busy. She was sure Alecrity must have questions for her.

Yvraine
"I didn't mean I wanted to stay here, just that I need to get home or they'll send someone looking for me.. But I don't suppose we'll be heading that way." Yvraine looked over at him as she thought about his question. She might know of a few places. "It depends on how you feel about hiding out close to my home." She watched him as his wings expanded, she was a little wary about herself flying around with dragon wings like that, not wanting anyone to see her that way.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:55 am

"What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm not complete dragon. I can live amongst humans." He started, then soon pieced things togethe. "You're a royal. Aren't you."

Alecrity started making her way over to the tree line. She waited for Chaos to take the lead. He was her leader after all, even if it's only been a few hours.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:40 am

Chaos
Chaos walked ahead of them as he lead the way. Tonight had been far more action packed than he had expected it to be. And he could still smell the dragon and lady ahead.

Beyond
She was just casually trailing behind them both.

Yvraine
"I know you can, I just wasn't sure it you did." She didn't really know anything about him at all, considering it wasn't like there'd been time to ask about him. Plus her people would basically be among those who hunted him.. If they found him. She sighed a bit and nodded. "I am, is that a problem?"
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:52 am

His eyes narrowed. "I'll let you lead. Whatever suits you, i'll follow." He said. He could hear rustling in the way they had come. He didn't care, he just wanted out. He felt he caused enough destruction for one night.

Alecrity followed suit. The scent began to become more fresh as they traveled closer to the dragon and the girl. She wasn't sure she was prepared to fight a dragon. She barely had just learned how to shift. She could hear them talking with her sensitive hearing. She looked at Beyond's position behind her and Chaos taking the lead. Would he summon his pack to thwart them off? She was wondering if an entire pack could take on a dragon. She was unsure.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:05 am

Chaos
Chaos gave her a slight smile as she seemed nervous. But she also didn't even know what Beyond was, or that he was actually half demon. He was close enough then to see the shadowy black and red figure of a dragon lifting into the air. But that one smelled differently from the other scent, mixed with the scent of the lady. Curious. He waited there for a moment as the dragon didn't seem hostile, at least not just yet.

Beyond
As Beyond was watching she could see that dragon was different from the other, the male one she'd seen earlier. She didn't think they had anything to worry about though, she didn't expect them to be attacked.

Yvraine
Yvraine nodded at him as he spoke. He probably just agreed to follow her to get whatever payment it was that he wanted out of his, but she still appreciated it. "Alright." She could hear the rustling too and knew they had to leave, now. Her dragon form wasn't that massive, but she made sure there was space before changing into her dragon form and taking off. She couldn't go too close to home like this, even with it still being dark. But there were a few places along the outskirts of the castle where she lived.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:44 am

Magnus watched, he took a few steps back to allow her space as he wasn't sure how much room she needed to take off. Her form had black wisps of shadows spiraling and morphing into the shape of a dragon, a crimson stripe running from between the horns down to the tail end. She took to the skies, he could now see the vague outline of the people who had followed them. Too late. He kneeled, and swooshed his wings down, taking off up away from the trees. Once above the canopy he morphed into his complete form by tucking in his wings. He followed after her a short distance behind.

It happened relatively quickly. There were the two people and then suddenly there were two ginormous outlines above the trees of the dragons. Her nails were elongated as she knelt in a defensive stance, looking up at the sky. She was prepared for attack, they must've known they were coming. Wait. Where are they going? She rightened herself as they began to fly out of view. "So much for that." She huffed.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me