1x1 Roleplay with CountryWesternPerson

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay with CountryWesternPerson

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:03 pm

The small blonde wolf whimpered and looked down at the ground, submitting as she stumbled to the side of the path, letting him pass, her tail between her legs in sorrow and guilt. I'm sorry, I wanted to help, you're in pain. Keeping her eyes glued to the ground, she turned around, walking back towards her pack's territory.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:07 pm

Jason started to walk home, starting to feel bad that he got ugly like that to her but he wanted to get home. Once he got back to his territory he shifted back, holding onto his side. He opened the large door then slipped in, not caring if it slammed behind him.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:09 pm

Avery sighed as she reached the lake, shifting back momentarily and walking the rest of the way home. When she reached the pack house, it was silent as usual, and she slipped indoors, making sure everything was locked up, just as her Father had left it, there was no way she was getting in trouble this time. After she washed herself up, she crawled into bed, exhausted from the night's excapade, and fell asleep within moments.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:13 pm

He walked to his bedroom, of course it was just about the largest house in the room. He pulled his shirt off in order to get the wound cleaned up. Once he finished cleaning it and wrapping a generally large band aid on it. Jason sighed and got ready for bed. It wasn’t long until he had fell asleep in bed.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:03 pm

Avery woke up the next morning to footsteps down the hall, and she quickly sat up, trying to appear as if she was busy. "Avery we're going to town, you're coming with us, we're low on supplies." Her step-sister commanded before she slammed the door shut. The girl nodded as she changed into a fresh pair of clothes before she quickly headed down the hall and out the door towards Scarlett's Jeep.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0052/4858/1706/products/image_58027284-fa31-4b7a-88b1-2f3b86c0c1d8_600x.jpg?v=1636914413

Scarlett had gotten lucky, and found her mate first out of the two. Matthew was a Beta, like Scarlett, and was on lookout for the day.
Really, the only reason the older girl, Scarlett, had practically forced Avery to join her, was because her Father had enforced that no pack member alike could leave the pack's territory without another wolf. Avery was the closest wolf to freedom, due to the fact that Scarlett payed almost close to no attention to her sister. "Oh, and we're stopping at the hospital, to visit the injured from the scrap the other night."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:46 pm

Jason slept in the next morning, which was unusual for him. He woke up a few hours later then what he usual does. He yawned then stretched in bed before moving the blankets off of him. He got out of bed then went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and all his normal things.

He made his way downstairs and made himself a protein shake, drinking it while he picked up some of the stuff in the kitchen. Making sure his mess was atleast cleaned up. He went back to his room to change then noticed that the scratch across his side looked really bad. He groaned in annoyance, he really didn’t want to go to the hospital or doctor to get it looked at but he knew that the doctors also didn’t have any openings. He got dressed in decent clothes before grabbing his keys and wallet.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:51 pm

Avery remained quiet the whole car ride, not really wanting to spark up a conversation with her step sister, knowing shed simply get blown off with a short answer. Scarlett was a popular girl, and her opinion always, and ALWAYS mattered more then anyone else's. Once the two reached the store, Scarlett grabbed a cart, and promptly told Avery to stick nearby. "I'm not here to babysit a puppy, so stay near."

Was all she said. Avery looked away, embarrassed that her step sister really thought of her as a pup.I didn't think I was a pup, I think I'm rather mature for my age, even though I don't do normal things a werwolf would do for her age the omega quietly followed the beta throughout the store, looking around curiously and marveling the new and interesting scents.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me